• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Julius-Ark

May 1, 2019
The base game, the cosmetic potion works on girls and mosnter, but when i download the mod, the cosmetic is only works on monster. Considering there is bunch of changes for girls on the mod, its understandable, but is there another way to edit the female?

Some_Username435

Dec 15, 2021
i just found out that if i brainwash one of the npcs colleagues i cant undo it and so i cant watch their h-scene again and they stan in their depraved mode in the personal manor. in the modpack is there a mod that fixes that and which one is it. i want to play the base game, but that part dose annoy me, or is the scene available in gallery mode once i finish the game. for context i havent beaten the game yet, im on day 36. kinda worried i could brick something

Last edited:

Moonman1818

Jun 10, 2023
i just found out that if i brainwash one of the npcs colleagues i cant undo it and so i cant watch their h-scene again and they stan in their depraved mode in the personal manor. in the modpack is there a mod that fixes that and which one is it. i want to play the base game, but that part dose annoy me, or is the scene available in gallery mode once i finish the game. for context i havent beaten the game yet, im on day 36. kinda worried i could brick something
It is vanilla so you didn't break anything and yes it is available in the gallery, As for being able to access it, I do believe you need to finish the game

Reactions: flannan
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes