rumballday

Jun 15, 2022
May I ask if what save editing or cheats did you use to achieve these saves (if any were used)?
Really like your setup (y)
None, just standard gameplay. Though it was in a third playthrough. I think its not possible to do that in a first play since you don't have your private state, and my guide-idea for that playthrough was that all my slaves (except for the very first), had to be deflowered by the player, all specials will be like top player harem for creating a sub-harems of daughters that will breed (with the player - you could have use gold client if u don't like incest) slaves for all purposes.

The sub-harem was needed cuz you can't edit appearance of special slaves, you can (or should) use milk to make them better but you require descendants (at least one generation) to adjust their appearance specially boob size (yes, boob size is inherit).

The "almost" (cuz I saved at day 18 and forgot to say at day 20) perfect spacing between saves (5 days , until day 50) follows gameflow. Never bothering fixing cuz I didn't thought I would be sharing it with others.

The saves are not 100% the originals, since before sharing them I had to load them to reset the player name to "player" and save again.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
View attachment 2029826

Help me, how can I fix this bug?
that one got me really angry about it, but nevertheless it was my fault i guess, is a long path bug that most games, have when you put a folder inside a folder many times the game can't reach some images because of too long search, and it cause some bugs, in the case of this game every girl disappear from the game, to fix it put the game in a folder more on top of order or on desktop.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
I wish that non-dwarf species could attain 'huge' sizes.
Pretty sure "huge" for the dwarfs is just "big" for everyone else based on the sizes of their breasts if you compare the sprites side-by-side.

I know someone in this thread managed to save-edit big tits on the bunny girls (who are otherwise exclusively flat), so I suppose someone could try the same to put huge on a non-dwarf lol

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Pretty sure "huge" for the dwarfs is just "big" for everyone else based on the sizes of their breasts if you compare the sprites side-by-side.

I know someone in this thread managed to save-edit big tits on the bunny girls (who are otherwise exclusively flat), so I suppose someone could try the same to put huge on a non-dwarf lol
Big Breasts have a maximum of 1200 Milk, Huge has a Maximum of 1600 Milk... that aside dwarfs have no small breasts.
And Bunnys have Tiny breasts no matter what
Useing a Cosmetic Potion you can check the difference between Big and Huge Breasts on a dwarf yourself

Hard T

Sep 4, 2019
I got softlocked lmao. I wasnt getting an origin DNA and needed to have my first salamander, by the time i finally got one there was a werewolf in production for 10 mins and my only save is while thats still happening. Do i have to restart the game from scratch or can I cheat my way to getting a salamander in time somehow

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
I got softlocked lmao. I wasnt getting an origin DNA and needed to have my first salamander, by the time i finally got one there was a werewolf in production for 10 mins and my only save is while thats still happening. Do i have to restart the game from scratch or can I cheat my way to getting a salamander in time somehow
you're fucked, start over

Dark Ash Fur

Dec 2, 2019
i see there a salamander or dragon idk and a minotaur at the end of the day and at market rate but i never see any in the sale nor in the unlock list any tip ? im on the day 27

palaz

Sep 7, 2022
On creators fantia.jp the is picture of secret. How to unlock this? Looks like everyone is albinos, that thing in the blur.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes