technomage

Sep 19, 2018
I got softlocked lmao. I wasnt getting an origin DNA and needed to have my first salamander, by the time i finally got one there was a werewolf in production for 10 mins and my only save is while thats still happening. Do i have to restart the game from scratch or can I cheat my way to getting a salamander in time somehow
if you are using cheat engine, you can search for the time remaining on the werewolf by looking at the total seconds in float value type. so you are saying ten minutes, and whatever seconds, you would look for 600+. Once you find the value, do not set it to zero, but maybe 1 or 2, and it should instant your werewolf. Keep this address in cheat engine, and you will see it again for the salamander.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

maaddi

Jul 16, 2020
Maybe it's already been posted (then excuse me) but i never checked pixiv before and saw these pics on their profile...

Succubus in the middle with the black cloud and the blue bubblething (secret, damn). Underneath the purple pillar / altar probably for the resurrected girls / monsters.
Also you can see the food, mana and crystal? symbols in the upper right corner.
Can't wait :> DLC, cmon!

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Maybe it's already been posted (then excuse me) but i never checked pixiv before and saw these pics on their profile...

Succubus in the middle with the black cloud and the blue bubblething (secret, damn). Underneath the purple pillar / altar probably for the resurrected girls / monsters.
Also you can see the food, mana and crystal? symbols in the upper right corner.
Can't wait :> DLC, cmon!
That looks like an earlier game of them.
For example the market car has much worse Graphic than now adays, also Slaves are naked and have white shadows
...oh right and the default rooms for Flora and the dragon Alchemist are not present on those

maaddi

Jul 16, 2020
That looks like an earlier game of them.
For example the market car has much worse Graphic than now adays, also Slaves are naked and have white shadows
...oh right and the default rooms for Flora and the dragon Alchemist are not present on those
True, you are right. Must be one of the first previews. But still new to me :geek: anyway, i think it won't take much time until the release. I hope...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
True, you are right. Must be one of the first previews. But still new to me :geek: anyway, i think it won't take much time until the release. I hope...
I think it's actually a completly different game... they just recycled the Slave trader... maybe the portal room was in order to unlock/buy Monsters or fantasy lore Slaves

maaddi

Jul 16, 2020
I think it's actually a completly different game... they just recycled the Slave trader... maybe the portal room was in order to unlock/buy Monsters or fantasy lore Slaves
Huh? Really? Ok, before MonsterBlackMarket i didn't know TeamApplePie exists :censored: but I'm glad i found them. In my opinion they do a great job. Soon we will see how it looks like!

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
No, it's just screenshots from the game before they released it, things have changed since then. The portal will be part of the DLC, which they've since teased a few times.

• Wow
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Okay, this is admittedly wildly off topic, but there is another, very similar game that takes place in modern times and has the same name without “monster” in the title. I feel like players of this may have played that…

I have a question I can’t find the answer to… I played until I got to the point where there is a 1 billion gold research room you build in the basement. For whatever reason the very bad English translation stops when you get to it. I can figure out to stick guest in it to make a monster… I can figure out which girls to put in with it… I think, but they always die. I can turn on or off the meat thing, but I feel like there is something I’m not getting.

Any help would be appreciated, or if you could point me to where I could find help… thanks.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Okay, this is admittedly wildly off topic, but there is another, very similar game that takes place in modern times and has the same name without “monster” in the title. I feel like players of this may have played that…

I have a question I can’t find the answer to… I played until I got to the point where there is a 1 billion gold research room you build in the basement. For whatever reason the very bad English translation stops when you get to it. I can figure out to stick guest in it to make a monster… I can figure out which girls to put in with it… I think, but they always die. I can turn on or off the meat thing, but I feel like there is something I’m not getting.

Any help would be appreciated, or if you could point me to where I could find help… thanks.
I think I know what you mean... you litterally have to feed him with Lolis (not the meat though) until he dies in order to progres.

maaddi

Jul 16, 2020
New Update (Bugfixes):

MonsterBlackMarket.v1.2.1.0 has been updated.
September 15th, 2022 10:50・All users
v1.2.1.0
1. Fixed an issue that occurred when facilities were selected together in multiple selection
2. Fixed an issue where the player character could not be clicked
3. Fixed an issue where the first payment and territory name setting were skipped when skipping the tutorial
4. Fixed the problem that the first corpse does not disappear when skipping the tutorial
5. Fixed the problem that the partner of the first experience is reset
6. Fixed animal ear color in portrait
7. Fixed an issue where the rate of Humans and Goblins was changed to 100% when loading the game.
You can download it again on DLsite.

Last edited:

melissaxmd

Jun 22, 2020
New Update (Bugfixes):

MonsterBlackMarket.v1.2.1.0 has been updated.
September 15th, 2022 10:50・All users
v1.2.1.0
1. Fixed an issue that occurred when facilities were selected together in multiple selection
2. Fixed an issue where the player character could not be clicked
3. Fixed an issue where the first payment and territory name setting were skipped when skipping the tutorial
4. Fixed the problem that the first corpse does not disappear when skipping the tutorial
5. Fixed the problem that the partner of the first experience is reset
6. Fixed animal ear color in portrait
7. Fixed an issue where the rate of Humans and Goblins was changed to 100% when loading the game.
You can download it again on DLsite (not yet).
link?

Reactions: Tryon
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes