Iwishatf

Sep 13, 2022
I am sorry if i am really stupid, but i have tried 3 times now to download the files and replace with patch files.. My version is still 1.1.8.. No skip tutorial option.

What am i doing wrong?

Reactions: amasha

john.don.1

Apr 22, 2020
Okay, this is admittedly wildly off topic, but there is another, very similar game that takes place in modern times and has the same name without “monster” in the title. I feel like players of this may have played that…

I have a question I can’t find the answer to… I played until I got to the point where there is a 1 billion gold research room you build in the basement. For whatever reason the very bad English translation stops when you get to it. I can figure out to stick guest in it to make a monster… I can figure out which girls to put in with it… I think, but they always die. I can turn on or off the meat thing, but I feel like there is something I’m not getting.

Any help would be appreciated, or if you could point me to where I could find help… thanks.
The game is called Black Market. I think it might have gotten taken off of f95, but google search it and it should be on other sites.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
The game is called Black Market. I think it might have gotten taken off of f95, but google search it and it should be on other sites.
It is, it was, and I did…

Thanks for the attempt at helping, it’s appreciated. I’ll offer some advice in return, read the actual question before responding in the future… as I was asking a question I had about that game that occurs I think 10 hours+ into it’s gameplay

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Thanks for the attempt at helping, it’s appreciated. I’ll offer some advice in return, read the actual question before responding in the future… as I was asking a question I had about that game that occurs I think 10 hours+ into it’s gameplay
Let me give you some advice based on the main story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Taikouchi

Aug 25, 2019
Okay, this is admittedly wildly off topic, but there is another, very similar game that takes place in modern times and has the same name without “monster” in the title. I feel like players of this may have played that…

I have a question I can’t find the answer to… I played until I got to the point where there is a 1 billion gold research room you build in the basement. For whatever reason the very bad English translation stops when you get to it. I can figure out to stick guest in it to make a monster… I can figure out which girls to put in with it… I think, but they always die. I can turn on or off the meat thing, but I feel like there is something I’m not getting.

Any help would be appreciated, or if you could point me to where I could find help… thanks.

It has been a while since I played it. My version is English and uncensored. In my version you let a loli go at it with the monster. It has a 100% kill rate. You will recieve monster semen in return. It has a sell price of 500,000,000 to allow you to quickly finish off the quest line.

Iwishatf

Sep 13, 2022
Any news on how to actually update this game to 1.2?

Downloaded the game.
Downloaded the patch.
Extracted patch and replaced folder in 1.1.8 game folder.
No change.

Can someone please help me understand this?

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Any news on how to actually update this game to 1.2?

Downloaded the game.
Downloaded the patch.
Extracted patch and replaced folder in 1.1.8 game folder.
No change.

Can someone please help me understand this?
Download the 1.2 version of the game and extract it to a new folder.

The patch is an uncensor patch, not a version patch

Lejosmon

Feb 22, 2022

Wait what? 1 billion room? A monster?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Download the 1.2 version of the game and extract it to a new folder.

The patch is an uncensor patch, not a version patch
I completed the game around a year ago, so my memories are only vague, but from that Quest onwards there no longer is any translation.
Also the reward for winning the game is a room where the fat and bald MC can keep 3 Slaves.
It's really not rewarding.
given that breeding only increases a girls Stamina it's not even as interesting as Monster Black Market... the only thing I liked more in Black Market was the ability to Upgrade the Preset rooms for better effects with money.... anything else is just bad

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
I completed the game around a year ago, so my memories are only vague, but from that Quest onwards there no longer is any translation.
Also the reward for winning the game is a room where the fat and bald MC can keep 3 Slaves.
It's really not rewarding.
given that breeding only increases a girls Stamina it's not even as interesting as Monster Black Market... the only thing I liked more in Black Market was the ability to Upgrade the Preset rooms for better effects with money.... anything else is just bad
With everyone’s help I figured it out. It lets you have sex with the helper lady that talks to you.

And yeah, this game is noticeably better imho. On the room upgrades, I’m pretty sure that’s what the dwarf npc is going to do in the dlc for this game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
With everyone’s help I figured it out. It lets you have sex with the helper lady that talks to you.

And yeah, this game is noticeably better imho. On the room upgrades, I’m pretty sure that’s what the dwarf npc is going to do in the dlc for this game.
Ah another NPC? nice.
I mean the Upgrades themselfes weren't even worth the money, however each Upgrade came with a vissual change towards the building and it's surrounding so it was a nice feature indicating progress.
This makes me wonder though wether or not the achiuevemnt currency and Upgrade system will be removed in MBM than as it would make more sense for most of the stuff to be made by the builder.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes