Mar 30, 2020
should the "inu" look like this? In the description it says "huge", I added 9k of milk to your game.
Well aside from small furry and dwarf, I have only been able to change the stats of other races to "huge" despite there is nothing at all visually. Perhaps "huge" does not exist for those character sprites with larger body types. :cry:
Anyhow, I could not find out how to increase the number of each milk item on day 1 using the online editor so I just changed it so each adult character would be able to make 200~300 milk/second.

Oh! So that's the code the items are under! (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: ever.vila.ss

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
Is it really in v1.2.0.0? I downloaded the patch and the game still works fine in v1.1.8.0. I read the changelogs and there are no changes. Guess I'll download the v1.2.0.0 as soon as it's released.

Mar 30, 2020
Is it really in v1.2.0.0? I downloaded the patch and the game still works fine in v1.1.8.0. I read the changelogs and there are no changes. Guess I'll download the v1.2.0.0 as soon as it's released.
There is a post a few pages back in this thread about the release of v1.2.1.0 on September 15th 2022. Anyhow most updates seem to have minor fixes, so there doesn't seem like there will be a huge change in the gameplay until DLC is released. So older versions are still very much playable. :coffee:

fetsma

Mar 14, 2020
=/ Really wanted to like this one, but she won't accept two goblins in the beginning then forced a massive loan I couldn't even pay off because the mechanics are so badly explained 0/10 what a shame.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
=/ Really wanted to like this one, but she won't accept two goblins in the beginning then forced a massive loan I couldn't even pay off because the mechanics are so badly explained 0/10 what a shame.
Did you sell her the two goblins on day 1, thinking that would cover it? No, you have to give her what she is asking for ONLY on the due dates (5, 10, 15, 20, etc). Any other days, sell the monsters to make money. As far as the loan goes, make sure to click the little white triangle on the bottom of the end of day reports, if you have a loan there will be a second white triangle that takes you to the loan repayment screen.

castellan15

Aug 10, 2022
Can someone tell me the location of patron content from the game files? I liked the game so I bought the game on dlsite but I want to use the special charcters.

fetsma

Mar 14, 2020
Did you sell her the two goblins on day 1, thinking that would cover it? No, you have to give her what she is asking for ONLY on the due dates (5, 10, 15, 20, etc). Any other days, sell the monsters to make money. As far as the loan goes, make sure to click the little white triangle on the bottom of the end of day reports, if you have a loan there will be a second white triangle that takes you to the loan repayment screen.
Gee, why would I ever think that completing a goal EARLY would be penalized? Also, sold that cunt two every single day and it still didn't register. Broken game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
It's times like these I reflect on the state of gaming. Why do we have 10 hour long tutorials at the start of games that force you to click every single button and highlight every single mechanic that you tediously have to wade through. I think to myself "surely, people can figure out something as simple as if you run out of money you lose... Surely I don't need to be explicitly told that..."

But here we find ourselves, the straight forward concept of text on screen telling you: "From now on, I will make sure to receive 'reimbursement' once every 5 days"
Then quickly stated a second time: "Amilia receives a 'monster reward once every 5 days'. The monsters to be rewarded will be informed by Amilia in advance, and on the 5th day, you can 'pay by selling the monster' to Amilia" If you fail in payment, game over.

Somehow this is not explicit enough on what to do. Clearly the handholding games give us now is not enough, and must be more stringent. I see why games like Dark Souls will never be successful, they just don't tell you enough of how everything works.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
It's times like these I reflect on the state of gaming. Why do we have 10 hour long tutorials at the start of games that force you to click every single button and highlight every single mechanic that you tediously have to wade through. I think to myself "surely, people can figure out something as simple as if you run out of money you lose... Surely I don't need to be explicitly told that..."

But here we find ourselves, the straight forward concept of text on screen telling you: "From now on, I will make sure to receive 'reimbursement' once every 5 days"
Then quickly stated a second time: "Amilia receives a 'monster reward once every 5 days'. The monsters to be rewarded will be informed by Amilia in advance, and on the 5th day, you can 'pay by selling the monster' to Amilia" If you fail in payment, game over.

Somehow this is not explicit enough on what to do. Clearly the handholding games give us now is not enough, and must be more stringent. I see why games like Dark Souls will never be successful, they just don't tell you enough of how everything works.
Not to give the whiners a point but that you have to sell on that day and not by that day is a bit odd and I can see why a lot assumed they could sell in advance and were confused by them not counting. That said it makes it explicitly clear on the day what to sell, though once pixies are in play I don't check my monster pen very often and have got hit with a game over do to working on a project in the estate or the like and not noticing its payment day, autosave will take care of that though. Other than that the game is very straight forward and self explanatory, my one big gripe has also finally been fixed, letting us zoom out more.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Not to give the whiners a point but that you have to sell on that day and not by that day is a bit odd and I can see why a lot assumed they could sell in advance and were confused by them not counting. That said it makes it explicitly clear on the day what to sell, though once pixies are in play I don't check my monster pen very often and have got hit with a game over do to working on a project in the estate or the like and not noticing its payment day, autosave will take care of that though. Other than that the game is very straight forward and self explanatory, my one big gripe has also finally been fixed, letting us zoom out more.
i agree that it’s not intuitive… but to whine that the game needs better guides and so it’s 0/10 because you’re obstinately illiterate by choice is scorn worthy.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
i agree that it’s not intuitive… but to whine that the game needs better guides and so it’s 0/10 because you’re obstinately illiterate by choice is scorn worthy.
I read the tutorials closely and I still got confused on the d5 thing on my first playthrough. It didn't softlock me but I did go into massive debt my first few tries. Since this is a manager game, not a VN waifu collect, some difficulty is to be expected.

I think the script could still use another localization pass, even more than the work I edited.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
I read the tutorials closely and I still got confused on the d5 thing on my first playthrough. It didn't softlock me but I did go into massive debt my first few tries. Since this is a manager game, not a VN waifu collect, some difficulty is to be expected.

I think the script could still use another localization pass, even more than the work I edited.
cool, I was waiting for a version for 1.2.1.0 to check it out

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
It's times like these I reflect on the state of gaming.
It's times like these I reflect on the state of gaming people's mentality. FTFY

I think the script could still use another localization pass
While I appreciate your QoL of your localization files, even out of the box {figuratively}, this was readable.

I want to use the special charcters.
I am guessing you are meaning the 6 special characters you get throughout the game. Play the game, get your likeability up with each of the 'offices', and you will be rewarded with the special characters. You don't get them off the bat, but are rewarded them.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes