Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
And, It's funny coming from someone who doesn't financially support the development of a game to come and swing this kind of fart argument o/, If only you had read my previous posts, you would have realized that I support the devs and I defend their game~ Anyway thank you for wasting my time

Have a Nice Day
Uhmm I was referring to those who complain about the development being slow and why the devs don't have "motivation" on making the game, I kind of know the steps on making one albeit a short and crappy game just for experimental and study purposes and no, I wasn't making a comment on you any shape or form.

As a matter of fact I was defending the devs on why the updates is being slow; they got a flow map to catch on and add on another project on top of that, bug fixing, DLC updates that is by no means big nor small, add in a few additional task and probably monsters for it and not to mention the new features that we're gonna get in the near future, contemplating whether or not to add or change few features according to suggestions that will put more delay on the new project and etc.

And yes it looks like I twist your words and I admit that, but by no means to berate you, I sometimes simplify things to the point the meaning itself doesn't make sense but only to me so as such I apologize.

P.S:
I actually support the devs financially by actually bought the game when 1.1.8.0 update dropped.
I just rename the game folder to the ones I'm used to so i can keep track of things.

Reactions: Natsumichiru

pickle45

Apr 8, 2018
Luckily money brings happiness~

It's not at all in front of a toxic and demoralizing community with incredibly low arguments that it makes you want to move forward, really.
After all, you have the right to think what you want :D
Mmmm someone a little salty to come on and just start droping counter posts and wasting their time... Please...

No shit money doesn't buy happiness but you have no counter argument to the devs lack of motivation. If this guy really didn't care he wouldn't be droping all these micro patches. Dude has seen the insane amount of positive reviews and seems to understand there are critics. If the majority like it he is going to keep doing what he is doing. If they didn't they wouldn't be doing what they are.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
How come the NPC's visual inside the stats window doesn't match with the NPC's stats?
Is it a bug or just a lack of resources?

It's annoying as hell.

Last edited:

0xf0000

Jun 17, 2019
why 1.2 patch file size 120.28 mb ? Uncensor patch also weight 120.28 mb and version num in game still 1.1.8 :(((((

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
How come the NPC's visual inside the stats window doesn't match with the NPC's stats?
It's it a bug or just a lack of resources?

It's annoying as hell.
design decision as far as I can tell. The only distinguishing features that match in the stats window picture are the race and breast size.

it’s unfortunate, I wish they would do more to make them match

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
So is there a way to zoom out at all in this game or no? I don't have a mouse, all built in laptop keyboard
Because I was in the same situation I wrote a mod that does zoom-in/out using keyboard here (it's bundled with other mods but they can be deleted or disabled).

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
i may be dumb and all, but I don't think I am doing the right way of installing the 1.2.0.0 update into the 1.1.8.0. all I did is drag the files into the respective folders and I don't think I see the changes in-game. Maybe there is something wrong with what I'm doing

Reactions: amasha

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i may be dumb and all, but I don't think I am doing the right way of installing the 1.2.0.0 update into the 1.1.8.0. all I did is drag the files into the respective folders and I don't think I see the changes in-game. Maybe there is something wrong with what I'm doing
Are Monster Cocks pixelated or not?

maaddi

Jul 16, 2020
no, the cocks are not pixelated, they became uncensored which made it look like the patch is working fine.
Best is to download the latest version of MBM (atm v1.2.2.0) and copy / paste the uncensor patch files (atm v1.2.0.0) into the base game.

Last edited:

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
The confusion is always when people update their game.

There are no patches for game versions. The ONLY way to get a new version of the game is to download the full game for whatever version you want and unpack it into a new folder and play from there

The patches are only to uncensor content. That’s it, the reason that have versions is that the uncensor patch only works with corresponding versions of the game.

maiikuroo

Jan 27, 2022
The confusion is always when people update their game.

There are no patches for game versions. The ONLY way to get a new version of the game is to download the full game for whatever version you want and unpack it into a new folder and play from there

The patches are only to uncensor content. That’s it, the reason that have versions is that the uncensor patch only works with corresponding versions of the game.
I see, thank you very much for the clarification. I did get confused but thanks

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes