Glad

Oct 10, 2017
The game "hangs" when one of the girls dies from venereal disease, the game zooms in with dialogue and stops at "Then other slaves and monsters in the room may get "venereal disease"" and just stops responding to inputs.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The game "hangs" when one of the girls dies from venereal disease, the game zooms in with dialogue and stops at "Then other slaves and monsters in the room may get "venereal disease"" and just stops responding to inputs.
Had you tried building a morgue and placing the corpse there?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I can't because the game is stuck on the dialogue. Zoomed in and no option to do anything. I haven't unlocked morgue yet.
Did you choose to skip the tutorial and which Version of the game are you playing exactly?
There used to be such a bug in an earlier build of the game

Glad

Oct 10, 2017
Did you choose to skip the tutorial and which Version of the game are you playing exactly?
There used to be such a bug in an earlier build of the game
I didn't skip the tutorial. The version is 1.2.2.0 from above. It's stuck mid-dialogue. I looked at localization and next line should be about the morgue.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
I didn't skip the tutorial. The version is 1.2.2.0 from above. It's stuck mid-dialogue. I looked at localization and next line should be about the morgue.
Game has tendencies of softblocking itself when sequencing is broken, it has been largely addressed, especially the beginning tutorial.
But day 30>31 bug is still in effect for example.
However the hiccups are largely because of the restart state once tutorial trigger.
That said I think your issue is with open menu tabs, such as achievements, or inventory etc.

Try clicking on inventory button several times so game cycle menu tabs between build and inventory. And then CHECK what tab inside build menu you are. It has two -Underground- and -Ground-.

If that doesn't help. Check if you have new day report. That stop gameplay entirely, and can be sneaky if you have many tabs open to see and notice it.

fghgfhfgh.gif

Errr.. in fact I just broke the game trying to replicate some tab nonsense.
Also broke the game by timing tutorial pregnancy with end day.

Glad

Oct 10, 2017
Game has tendencies of softblocking itself when sequencing is broken, it has been largely addressed, especially the beginning tutorial.
stuck.png
This is where it consistently gets stuck. It's not a hang or a crash. UI elements keep animating, there is a blinking triangle in the dialogue box. It's day 25, I think. I can bypass it by "disassembling" her before she dies. I don't think I'm in any menus.

aluiens

Jan 21, 2021
Got the same bug here, dunno what to do

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
View attachment 2063693
This is where it consistently gets stuck. It's not a hang or a crash. UI elements keep animating, there is a blinking triangle in the dialogue box. It's day 25, I think. I can bypass it by "disassembling" her before she dies. I don't think I'm in any menus.
give me your save please.

Before girl dies, so I try and replicate the problem.
Save location is Users\[name]\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Too late. I bypassed it. Maybe the next venerial girl dies and it gets stuck again.
You can try the latest cheat mod, to bypass STDs entirely. Still won't fix low health girls, since the HealthPixyPlus mod is broken atm (just turn HPP off with f5).

As a general rule, it's best practice to take it easy with your save file until d10, when you get faeries unlocked. Managing low health girls becomes actually doable at that point.

Howto: Install mods

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Are you sure you didn't look through my eyes that see an extra dimensional spider monkey waving it around? I mean its right there with the spider banana and all...
In his defense, the OP still had 1.2.0.0 at the time of his post
The guy should have just gone back literally one (1) page to see the changelog (or, idk, use the search function???) though

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
View attachment 2063693
I had that same problem. Unfortunately I never found a fix and just started a new game. If you do that, make sure to kill off a slave early in order to trigger the event. I'm not sure if it intends for you to trigger it early, or if I did something very specific to cause it, but now whenever I do a run I make sure one dies early. Hopefully it gets patched soon.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
So is there a uncensored patch for v1.2.2.0? Figured I'd ask since I'm sure older versions of the patch won't work.

Also, when is the DLC going to be released?

pickle45

Apr 8, 2018
In his defense, the OP still had 1.2.0.0 at the time of his post
The guy should have just gone back literally one (1) page to see the changelog (or, idk, use the search function???) though
Do not question me on my time slippage forecasting monkey viewing perveness of change logs! You do not know the Banana boats of time i possess!

So is there a uncensored patch for v1.2.2.0? Figured I'd ask since I'm sure older versions of the patch won't work.

Also, when is the DLC going to be released?
From what we know its in the works and he has been also doing these minor patches so unknown but definitely in the near future from what progress he is showing. Most a couple months and soonist could be tomorrow don't know not doing the work.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes