xyphus23

Jul 9, 2020
It's a link to a folder with a .zip file in it.
Inside that file is a modified data.Unity3d file which changes a few values, letting everyone have Huge breasts, Bunnies in particular also get Medium and Large, Flat characters now have 200 max milk because OCD, and pubic hair is disabled for all slaves.
Oh thank you kindly good sir/madam! is there a way to keep the pubic hair though?

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
Oh man, code broken successfully:

View attachment 2371827

So, how did this happened? I actually made another tits type, duplicating tits_type_4 and enlarging it.
Next, I edited HumanData and added "m_TitsTypeList [1, 4, 5]" where 5 is non-existing tits type (It kinda exists now, but Assembly code won't allow it anyway.

As for Assembly code...

Before edit:
View attachment 2371848

After edit:
View attachment 2371850

Other changes: this also removes 'l0li check' like Surgy made for 1.2.10.

This was a test for Idle (Woman_Stand) pose. I'll make rest of spine edits later. This doesn't change milk value, doesn't show tits name either obviously (there's no code for it), it also seems to break gallery character creation code if it spawns an adult slave with this new breast type. But it proves my theory about Spine skeleton slots.

I'll see if I'll be able to disable code check for pubic hair for l0li. And I'm pretty sure I know what kind of code is responsible for thighs size when tits size is bigger than 1.

PS: Pubic l0li code check disabled:
View attachment 2371936
You can make bebe with brainwashed Amilia to get the 1st pic on the recent version but I appreciate your effort in doing that in 1.2 version.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
You can make bebe with brainwashed Amilia to get the 1st pic on the recent version but I appreciate your effort in doing that in 1.2 version.
It's 2.0.9.0. And no, you're wrong. Here's a comparison of my "Type 5" with Amilia's daughter, which is actually a normal Type 4:
Type5comparedToAmiliaDaughterType4.png

Reactions: muunecat

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Oh thank you kindly good sir/madam! is there a way to keep the pubic hair though?
Yes, but I don't want to do it again. I've done this mod multiple times over the past week, and while the action itself isn't that annoying, doing it over and over again...
I think I'll wait until there hasn't been updates in... 48 hours, then I'll make a version for people who want to keep the pubic hair again. I might even check out completely until then, I've already had my fun with the DLC and bugfixes aren't really enough to make me jump back in...

• Haha
Reactions: xyphus23

Kairey

May 30, 2018
How to get the unique catgirl nero? I assume its from succubus, whats the requirement?
EDIT: nvm i just found its from barbara, the last girl i need to increase the affection

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Oh man, code broken successfully:

View attachment 2371827

So, how did this happened? I actually made another tits type, duplicating tits_type_4 and enlarging it.
Next, I edited HumanData and added "m_TitsTypeList [1, 4, 5]" where 5 is non-existing tits type (It kinda exists now, but Assembly code won't allow it anyway.

As for Assembly code...

Before edit:
View attachment 2371848

After edit:
View attachment 2371850

Other changes: this also removes 'l0li check' like Surgy made for 1.2.10.

This was a test for Idle (Woman_Stand) pose. I'll make rest of spine edits later. This doesn't change milk value, doesn't show tits name either obviously (there's no code for it), it also seems to break gallery character creation code if it spawns an adult slave with this new breast type. But it proves my theory about Spine skeleton slots.

I'll see if I'll be able to disable code check for pubic hair for l0li. And I'm pretty sure I know what kind of code is responsible for thighs size when tits size is bigger than 1.

PS: Pubic l0li code check disabled:
View attachment 2371936
actually nevermind what I said. I'm high as fuc

Last edited:

Sorial69

Jul 5, 2021
That's basically what we need for any kind of serious modding - tweaking the code. I'm willing to tweak Spine files to add new breast size bigger than existing "4". It doesn't really need changing sprite work, just duplicating size 4 and increasing it in size a bit.
If you're interested I'll tweak all needed base-girl/woman .json files (all poses) and send it to you.

View attachment 2370630

i would like that file sire :HideThePain:

Pizzawed

Oct 6, 2022
ComplexBreeding Mod (version: proof of concept) (no file yet)

Someone ask for update so Im here to deliver, its a wall of text so I understand that only I will read it :)

Please do not have big hopes. Its my second mod in my life and first mod after posting on this thread I was informed that it is not working :D

I want to describe mod Im working on. MBM is amazing game and it have great potencial but for me developers should focus more on sandbox features and not "story".
(by story I meant unique characters itp. if I can be honest I will sell all features from DLC for assets like wings for generic slaves)

Many mechanics are very messy for me like trait system or upgrades rooms or even upgrading stats by consumig hectoliters of milk.
Progression in not linear but very "snowbally", you buying cat slave on beginning and you basicly shooting monsters left and right and after 10 minuts you have god slaves and monsters.
I like more slow and calculated sandbox experience when after few hours of game I can still have something to achieve or created.
I also like when you can "customize" your solutions to problems and achieve goals in diffrent ways. (like in factorio you can use belts, trains or robots)

Changed mechanics:
- Slaves cannot escape from brothel (I dont know who think it is a cool feature...)
- Fully depraved slaves are no longer supermens (they lose health like before)
- When "depraved face" is off, slave have originals eyes
- There is only one type of milk, milk not longer upgrades stats
- Most of room upgrades are disabled (I think only works health regeneration, cure disease, ending in and out)
- tentacle eggs are sold for 100 gold (5000... why not million)
- all triats and racial traits are removed and new system is implemented
- milk is for selling, slave generete milk in diff ratio and there is new attribute "milk quality" which is used when selling milk (milk is sold in automatic way in millking room)
- s with monster can give slaves and slave are more consistent in looks when in same species
- removed clone parent mechanics (monsters and slave can "mutated" simple visual stats (like eye shape and ball sack), there is ~10% chance per parameter, in case of tits size there is 5% for one size up and 5% for one size down)
- no slave species is restricted in tits size (some species like rabbits still have only for example flat on market but you can breed your way to huge if you want)
- you can have 5 childs in one pregnancy, big monsters only take 2 "slots" because getting this parameter up is much harder then in base game
- clients in brothel are changed for new trait system

Triats:
I was thinking for days how implemented system which will be possible in current UI, it will include genetics (but in not overpower way like in base game) and will be fun.
I early drop the idea of many individual triats inheriting by children -> trait slot are very limited, UI is very small and hard to see stuff, and can be messy quickly

I created something I named "essences", essence can have tier value from 1 to 10 and describe how much concetration of specific group of genes slave/monster have.
For example slave can have demonic essence +1 which means that there is small group of genes originated from demons. More concetration more bonuses and sometimes weaknesses.
Tiers are inherited by gender and can be upgraded but every tier is harder to get then last one but having partner with high concetration of specific essence increase chances.
Tiers can be also lost by generations if you are not focus on selective breeding
For example feral essence:
View attachment 2369787

Racial triats:
Renamed to just traits, this can be anything like: immunity to diseases or tattoo/crest mechenics from elfs
Some traits are added just for beeing specific species, for example ghoul girl cannot be sick
Some traits are chance based and can be gained when essences levels are high, for example you have 10% chances to gain immunity for diseases when at least have eternal essence +4
When at least one parent have trait then of course you have bigger chance

Brothel changes:
Clients are now named after classes from dnd and can give you required essences to start your breeding program
View attachment 2369788

New species mechanics:
Species can now change, for example elf after taking to much demonic essence can give birth to drows (dark elfs) etc.
Species are divided to tiers Common -> Uncommon -> Rare -> Epic -> Legendary

Current human posibilities:
View attachment 2369790

Some starting species are recreated, for example dragonian is not more and you start with cute lizard and you must breed your way to powerful dragons:
View attachment 2369794

That all for now, everything I showed now is working in some way, Im currently playing to learn how number works and add at least minimum acceptable balance changes etc.

If someore read this I will be in shock.

Love it, it would give the game a fresh new playthrough, keep it up my dude. It'd be great if more slave species could be added along with more customization options, and more monsters but I'm just being greedy.

Apr 7, 2018
ComplexBreeding Mod (version: proof of concept) (no file yet)

Someone ask for update so Im here to deliver, its a wall of text so I understand that only I will read it :)

Please do not have big hopes. Its my second mod in my life and first mod after posting on this thread I was informed that it is not working :D

I want to describe mod Im working on. MBM is amazing game and it have great potencial but for me developers should focus more on sandbox features and not "story".
(by story I meant unique characters itp. if I can be honest I will sell all features from DLC for assets like wings for generic slaves)

Many mechanics are very messy for me like trait system or upgrades rooms or even upgrading stats by consumig hectoliters of milk.
Progression in not linear but very "snowbally", you buying cat slave on beginning and you basicly shooting monsters left and right and after 10 minuts you have god slaves and monsters.
I like more slow and calculated sandbox experience when after few hours of game I can still have something to achieve or created.
I also like when you can "customize" your solutions to problems and achieve goals in diffrent ways. (like in factorio you can use belts, trains or robots)

Changed mechanics:
- Slaves cannot escape from brothel (I dont know who think it is a cool feature...)
- Fully depraved slaves are no longer supermens (they lose health like before)
- When "depraved face" is off, slave have originals eyes
- There is only one type of milk, milk not longer upgrades stats
- Most of room upgrades are disabled (I think only works health regeneration, cure disease, ending in and out)
- tentacle eggs are sold for 100 gold (5000... why not million)
- all triats and racial traits are removed and new system is implemented
- milk is for selling, slave generete milk in diff ratio and there is new attribute "milk quality" which is used when selling milk (milk is sold in automatic way in millking room)
- s with monster can give slaves and slave are more consistent in looks when in same species
- removed clone parent mechanics (monsters and slave can "mutated" simple visual stats (like eye shape and ball sack), there is ~10% chance per parameter, in case of tits size there is 5% for one size up and 5% for one size down)
- no slave species is restricted in tits size (some species like rabbits still have only for example flat on market but you can breed your way to huge if you want)
- you can have 5 childs in one pregnancy, big monsters only take 2 "slots" because getting this parameter up is much harder then in base game
- clients in brothel are changed for new trait system

Triats:
I was thinking for days how implemented system which will be possible in current UI, it will include genetics (but in not overpower way like in base game) and will be fun.
I early drop the idea of many individual triats inheriting by children -> trait slot are very limited, UI is very small and hard to see stuff, and can be messy quickly

I created something I named "essences", essence can have tier value from 1 to 10 and describe how much concetration of specific group of genes slave/monster have.
For example slave can have demonic essence +1 which means that there is small group of genes originated from demons. More concetration more bonuses and sometimes weaknesses.
Tiers are inherited by gender and can be upgraded but every tier is harder to get then last one but having partner with high concetration of specific essence increase chances.
Tiers can be also lost by generations if you are not focus on selective breeding
For example feral essence:
View attachment 2369787

Racial triats:
Renamed to just traits, this can be anything like: immunity to diseases or tattoo/crest mechenics from elfs
Some traits are added just for beeing specific species, for example ghoul girl cannot be sick
Some traits are chance based and can be gained when essences levels are high, for example you have 10% chances to gain immunity for diseases when at least have eternal essence +4
When at least one parent have trait then of course you have bigger chance

Brothel changes:
Clients are now named after classes from dnd and can give you required essences to start your breeding program
View attachment 2369788

New species mechanics:
Species can now change, for example elf after taking to much demonic essence can give birth to drows (dark elfs) etc.
Species are divided to tiers Common -> Uncommon -> Rare -> Epic -> Legendary

Current human posibilities:
View attachment 2369790

Some starting species are recreated, for example dragonian is not more and you start with cute lizard and you must breed your way to powerful dragons:
View attachment 2369794

That all for now, everything I showed now is working in some way, Im currently playing to learn how number works and add at least minimum acceptable balance changes etc.

If someore read this I will be in shock.
At first I thought the changes were too big or didn't like some of them. But after thinking if it like a whole new game rather than just a mod, I am now excited for this. You're doing great work man

UnitBravo

Dec 30, 2019
The Succubus Ending was a Bullshit. :mad:
Hoping the dev's next DLC involves an incursion into whatever demon realm she crawled out from for a little bit of pillaging, so to speak.

Other than that, game is great so far. I only wish the pixies would automatically move slaves from the capsules to the nearest empty slave pen rather than the one they originally came from; late game, things get clogged up really easily.

Reactions: Tebix and wtfalpha

TurboClassG

Feb 29, 2020
Is there a mod that allow monsters to be able to give human babies with the girls? Maybe a chance based thing.

Or maybe some cheat engine stuff.

I really want a feature like that.

Kankermongool1337

Mar 6, 2021
It might be good idea to add it to first page BaasB

Uncensor patch is pinned on developer Twitter page. Check first message. They're updating it as well.

Is there a way to get it in english after the patch? Or am i missing something here, its in japanese even tho it says it can be in english on the main page of this download. Or did the patch indeed screw that up.

VoxCykal

Jun 21, 2019
I may have replaced the wrong files or something, like done it backwards. I did the tentacle breeding, got the eggs and now I'm stuck on "StoryText54959" and I'm unable to do anything. Am I an idiot?

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Lejosmon: I have no idea. Someone reported this before too. But from our PM chat we didn't find a solution. The problem is that BepInEx won't start on your system. And the only reasons that may apply to this modpack are either missing which should be bundled with modern Windows by default or .

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes