MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Probably a dumb ass question but what exactly is included in the dlc besides the succubus you can't touch and the oh so lovely tentacle rooms? lol

And what's this about brain washing NPC's?

And I guess old saves aren't compatible either lol

cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
How do I unlock the last upgrade?
View attachment 2380019
The same way you unlock the prior 3 NPCs. You can even unlock her first if you want. Either you don't have the DLC (in which case that last icon wouldn't show up at all if I'm not mistaken, though I might be), or you're playing on a pre 2.0 save and the new system for unlocking NPCs didn't get a chance to do its thing.

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
The same way you unlock the prior 3 NPCs. You can even unlock her first if you want. Either you don't have the DLC (in which case that last icon wouldn't show up at all if I'm not mistaken, though I might be), or you're playing on a pre 2.0 save and the new system for unlocking NPCs didn't get a chance to do its thing.
I thought that the DLC was about the tentacles & Daemon lady.... I managed to use the corruption on all the NPC and get them into the MC house, but still, that thing is locked.... Plus I remeber that when I installed the DLC I did infact start a new game...

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Hm.. developers planning a rpg game with monster girls. Based on their blogpost.
Hope it isn't the standard rpgmaker... still the designs makes me think of dungeon-maker game on playstore. Given how they look thicc.

EduLaLa

Formerly 'EduHSS'
May 18, 2021

v2.0.12.0
1. Fixed so that NPC can not be registered as a favorite
2. Changed the activation timing of NPC's overwork event "This is a black company"
3. Changed so that the event image does not interfere with clicking when the event is triggered
4. Reputation Changed the maximum value of the level
5. Re-changed the missing initial slave fairy management options to refer to general settings
6. Added Alt function so that fairy management options can be set at once in the slave information window
7. Gallery Added Flora's glasses change to

v2.1
1. Fixed Nero's data

Reactions: Reluser

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
So, no more DLCs for this game then...
To be honest, it should've been obvious by now. Besides, if there will be a game like Darkest Dungeon, they really should concentrate on a development.
As for MBM, I'm waiting for a final stable version so I can return to experiments with spine/adding new assets/editing the code without a worry that next update will be incompatible.

Halcyon722

Aug 2, 2019
Post from artist, the next 'sequel' game.

View attachment 2380208
Right, to those who didn't know, the team's next project is essentially "Hentai Darkest Dungeon", once again heavily revolving around pregnancy and childbirth. It's planned that your units can be raped by enemies in battle, and can potentially give birth even during a fight, which can affect your strategy. For instance, a girl might lose her turn if she gives birth during the fight, and after recovering, she'll take a hit to her stats as she needs to concentrate on holding the baby. We know that some status effects include Arousal, Armor Break, Pregnant, Gave Birth, and Holding Child.
Based on early plans, pregnancy will be the main means of resource management, trading the babies your girls deliver as a form of upgrading your units/facilities (very similar to Heirlooms from DD).
The latest blogpost says that they're officially moving to full-scale development on this project, though they'll still put out bugfixes to MBM as needed. They're also putting out a trial sometime soon, so I'm very excited. A Darkest Dungeon styled H-game is right up my alley.

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
Right, to those who didn't know, the team's next project is essentially "Hentai Darkest Dungeon", once again heavily revolving around pregnancy and childbirth. It's planned that your units can be raped by enemies in battle, and can potentially give birth even during a fight, which can affect your strategy. For instance, a girl might lose her turn if she gives birth during the fight, and after recovering, she'll take a hit to her stats as she needs to concentrate on holding the baby. We know that some status effects include Arousal, Armor Break, Pregnant, Gave Birth, and Holding Child.
Based on early plans, pregnancy will be the main means of resource management, trading the babies your girls deliver as a form of upgrading your units/facilities (very similar to Heirlooms from DD).
The latest blogpost says that they're officially moving to full-scale development on this project, though they'll still put out bugfixes to MBM as needed. They're also putting out a trial sometime soon, so I'm very excited. A Darkest Dungeon styled H-game is right up my alley.
If what you are saying is true then I'm starting to like this dev more and more. This game is leagues above the usual trash flooding DLsite. Hopefully the sequel matches and surpasses the predecessor.

Reactions: zmbr and Krongorka
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes