timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you max out the love gauge without completing all of the NPC objectives? Specifically, I don't like that I have to chop off some girls for Flora.

Can you get girl DNAs without butchering girls, like will butchering goblins born from human mothers give humand DNA?

Last edited:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Can you max out the love gauge without completing all of the NPC objectives? Specifically, I don't like that I have to chop off some girls for Flora.

Can you get girl DNAs without butchering girls, like will butchering goblins born from human mothers give humand DNA?
Too bad, no.

Reactions: timmy95

cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
The pixies don't work if you milk your slaves on the player state, they try to bring the slaves back from the player state to the main state and get stuck, tested on 2.0.9.0.
I had this happen just now, also on 2.0.9.0. Turned off pixiesinprivate, healthpixyplus and restlessgirls and it continued to happen when I tested it on fresh NPCs until I restarted the game. When an NPC in player estate is full, she gets sent to your nearest milker and when she's done it sends her out of the map. The funny thing is though eventually they reach the main state, it just takes a silly amount of time. I haven't been counting but it's a number of days due to how slow the pixy movement is

Reactions: AlexTorch

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.
Monster Black Market - Mod Pack
(v8; BepInEx 665 for v2.0.7+ of the game; Mono build)

Edit: Updated for v2.0 of the game.
Compared to the previous version, it doesn't need to download anything.
What does each plugin do exactly. Some are pretty self explanatory like ovumrejuvenation, others like healthpixieplus are hard to understand. Is it safe to delete plugins I don't want like autobuycondomandlovegel.

bsdt

Aug 29, 2017
Ok maybe I will specify some things to not give people hope for amazing mod.
Im just an avarage software developer and Im not graphic designer so I cannot create new body parts and visiual elements etc.

Im trying to create new trait system which will be using to breeding new mon girls but this girls using 100% assets from base game, so goblin girl is just young girl with green skin, spiky ears etc. (all races have there own speparate statistics like base max births)

When you have specific race selected you will be able to check new evolutions by hovering race name in right window like this:
View attachment 2362853
View attachment 2362861

Sorry if I misled someone.
This looks very exciting! Is there anywhere I can follow your progress more closely like a thread or a blog or a discord or something?

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
timmy95:
AutoBuyCondomAndLoveGel - Buys condoms and lovegels automatically. (by SoapBoxHero)
ChaoticMarket - Randomizes full trait generation for sold units of each race. (by Memacile)
CureSTD - Autoheals venereal diseases (STDs). (by SoapBoxHero)
HealthPixyPlus - Forces pixies to make slaves rest when not in action by temporarily lowering their health. (by SoapBoxHero)
MapKeyboardExtended - Additional shortcuts and selection shortcuts for the game. (by me)
MBMModsServices - Service mod for other generic mods' use/dependency. (collective work)
OvumRejuvenation - Prevents ovum deterioration. (by me)
PixiesInPrivate - Adds pixies to the private estate {currently incompatible with HealthPixyPlus} (by guyverek)
RandomNames - Random name generation for new units of each race on birth and market refresh, based on name lists in the text files. (by Memacile)
RestlessGirls - Configures how much time slaves need to rest. (by SoapBoxHero)
BepInExConfigManager.Mono - Config manager for other mods. (by sinai)
UniverseLib.Mono - Config manager's base library/dependency. (by sinai)

You can safely remove any one of those from plugins folder, except dependencies, because other mods may not work without them.
Edit: I have added this information to the file properties. Right-click on the .dll -> Properties -> Details to see it.

Last edited:

Dadaism

Jul 12, 2020
I see the links for 2.0.9.0 are dead (at least for me). Since the main page is still on 2.0.8.1, can anyone please upload the last version?

ththth

May 9, 2017
Has any of you modders found a way to edit the affection requirements for the NPCs? If so, could anyone make a mod where you could edit for example the number of room upgrades needed for Barbara? Upgrading 50 rooms is just tedious.

Natsumichiru

Jul 7, 2017
Doesn't work, for me, in 2.0.9.0. :(
Only Gold and Achievemnent Points are working fine.
u are on the latest ver already?
damn i am still on 2.0.8.1. maybe try on that ver first and if its not working then i will update the game from dlsite
and it is strange because it works on my game
btw have you click on the [+] in the New one tho?

Last edited:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
As of 2.0.8.1 I don't know how to give monsters to the benefactor.
From day one to day 5 (when I get the gameover) My task list remains at 0/1
Do I keep the respective monster away from the breeding rooms?
Do I wait till day 5? How do I put the monster/s up for tax collection?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Has any of you modders found a way to edit the affection requirements for the NPCs? If so, could anyone make a mod where you could edit for example the number of room upgrades needed for Barbara? Upgrading 50 rooms is just tedious.
Yes, you can edit "LikabilityData"
The code is found near the bottom, appears as :

Change 50 to whatever

Read post #4,076 to see how

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes