YourDevil54

Oct 9, 2020
In the Card Combat version too, not the Beach one? I re downloaded again just in case, I'm still stuck because W moves forward, but A S and D all only move backwards...
old bug. it's there since we're able to play as female character. still playable

takohama69

Feb 18, 2021
In the Card Combat version too, not the Beach one? I re downloaded again just in case, I'm still stuck because W moves forward, but A S and D all only move backwards...
I must be missing something because I don't see how it's playable when all I can do is run towards the bed or jump backwards down the stairs and never get close to interacting with anything else other than the mirror...

YourDevil54

Oct 9, 2020
I must be missing something because I don't see how it's playable when all I can do is run towards the bed or jump backwards down the stairs and never get close to interacting with anything else other than the mirror...
idk whats your issue. you can run towards and turn with mouse

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
so what even is this game? the description the preview and to comments all give very different information...

YourDevil54

Oct 9, 2020
so what even is this game? the description the preview and to comments all give very different information...
card combat in 3d, 3rd person. by default youre in your castle. like in freemode. you can go on beach in latest version too. battle starts if you step in enemy's circle
and why asking? game is 2gb just download and see

Last edited:

Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
One of those games where there's basically nothing to it, but it makes your graphics card blast off into space. Why do game makers like this exist...

Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
the beach version is the old demo. the other is the work in progress version with more content. u cannot combine them unless u know how to code i assume, its not intended to be done but gl to u.
There's nothing interesting about the latest version. Not even the ability to create a man. If you start creating a character, you can't go back to the menu. Quests are not completed after victories. Optimization is simply ZERO. There aren't even any normal controls. The game is horrible.

• Sad
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019
There's nothing interesting about the latest version. Not even the ability to create a man. If you start creating a character, you can't go back to the menu. Quests are not completed after victories. Optimization is simply ZERO. There aren't even any normal controls. The game is horrible.
why you telling me this. i know i played it. the game is fine but the update was unremarkable and didnt add anything of real value.

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
My first impression of this project:

Both separate versions are interesting with potential, but I hope that they are combined down the line. The card battling and charming monsters together with the characters that you can also woo would be nice combined. I'm assuming that is the ultimate plan.

I'm not sure how they'll justify the MC though. Getting to design your own hot character is nice, but it means not being able to fuck the other girls (unless you go for the futa option, I guess). If they want they coul keep the "control" command to use the guys for that but then the relationship points probably don't mean much.

Obviously this game is a ways off. (the confetti cum for starters :ROFLMAO:) but it could be promising down the line.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes