Voyager1980XD

Nov 9, 2022
In case someone is having problems with deckbuilding. Here is quick tip.

All monsters have a lot more HP than resistance to charm effects. So It's actualy very easy to win fights if you remove all damage cards from your deck. All you have to do: use defensive cards when enemies attack, and spam charm cards when they doing something else.

Just upgrade charm cards from 3 charm to 5 charm. Do the same with defensive cards... and its easy win.

Very fun game but combat is flawed becouse there is zero reason to deal damage.

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
Cool game, now they need to combine the card game with a full-fledged 3D one and add a storyline. That would be top-notch!

• Red Heart
Reactions: zaceffron

OrangePeel

Oct 27, 2017
Man I wanted to make a game like this (except without the 3D open world and just have everything be instanced open world like Last Evil, CoC, and Lilith's Throne). It's a bit janky and doesn't have too much to show for 2 years in development though.

However there doesn't seem to be any sex combat or sexy cards? All I have are damage and shield right now.

What does the second bar below HP do? Is that like max pleasure? Nothing seems to damage it.

Wow that's it? I beat the game after about 10 minutes. The payoff is just 1 scene per monster when you "charm" them? This is quite disappointing.

Last edited:
Reactions: YourDevil54

glo5

Jan 9, 2023
Hi Ahoj

I only have 4questions does anyone know

1.) run on Intel Core i3? , AMD Ryzen 3?

mam laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 3-14 Ryzen 3/8GB/256/Win10 ,
mam laptop ASUS X515EA-BQ1445 i3-1135G7/24GB/960 Win7

2.)graphics setting Detail low , medium , high , ultra Can you add to this game ?

3.) Who can get pregnancy and gives birth in the current version?

4.)would you like to create your own discord server where people can discuss your games/ideas?

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
... i think F95 really needs a tag for [Online Game] or [Internet Connection Required]. That could save a lot of ppl the trouble of scrolling through comments and reviews. I actually almost downloaded this one, til i read up on it. A ten-minute game that's unplayable without either paying $15 for it and logging in through Patreon or having to crack the game? An exe that requires exceptions added to your firewall and antivirus? Umm... how 'bout no. Way too sus for this old man. I wish the dev the best of luck, but I'll pass for the foreseeable future. Have fun, y'all..

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
I restarted the game several times but it's always the same, it's all black.. Any idea what's happening because it's unplayable like that.
Capture d’écran (58).png

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterCharmerCardCombat-0.12.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes