Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Graphics and gameplay are good, animations are sadly meh.

All of WASD just propel you forwards lol. Beat it quickly - just rush Steel Strike 2 cards, cost 1 energy, do damage and armor up, unbeatable.

To see all animations you have to craft charm and block, though. There is both defeat and charm animations, apparently. The defeat ones may not be different for each monster type.

I would share my save, but i can only find some analytics folder in locallow stored by the game and that might actually be tied to my windows account.

YourDevil54

Oct 9, 2020
I get this error when trying to run the game. I've already blocked the game on my firewall
Block incoming and outgoing connection.
Make sure your antivirus not blocked anything
Also you can download with errors / you have some issues with disk
Or you dont have some drivers idk
I have windows 11 (x64) and have no issues, except antivirus (added in exceptions)

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
He posted on the public Patreon that v0.10.0 was bugged and breaks the login. If you already played the game before it will work. But if you never played before you get that looping Connecting message instead. v0.10.1 was released to fix it.

YourDevil54

Oct 9, 2020
He posted on the public Patreon that v0.10.0 was bugged and breaks the login. If you already played the game before it will work. But if you never played before you get that looping Connecting message instead. v0.10.1 was released to fix it.
He really fixed [retry connection] button. Now it's optional to block in firewall and crack still work offline no problem

(crack already included in the game with link above)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ciu1102

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterCharmerCardCombat-0.10.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes