Voyager1980XD

Nov 9, 2022
Still not working and on top of that I've discovered that there are two 0.9.0 versions now. From official website is larger and has different gameassembly.dll file now and " old " 0.9.0 version provided here is smaller with different size of gameassembly.dll. I tryed to crack both "versions" and one crashes and other one wont even start after applying crack.

If this crack requires sort of ONLINE checkout, I think it doesnt work anymore.

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
Still not working and on top of that I've discovered that there are two 0.9.0 versions now. From official website is larger and has different gameassembly.dll file now and " old " 0.9.0 version provided here is smaller with different size of gameassembly.dll. I tryed to crack both "versions" and one crashes and other one wont even start after applying crack.

If this crack requires sort of ONLINE checkout, I think it doesnt work anymore.
Weird that they would have two versions and name it the same but for sure the version from the official site will not work with the previous files as I used this as a base. The crack doesn't require you to be online as the only thing it does is enable the "New Game" and "Continue" buttons in the main menu regardless if you are logged or not.

EDIT: can you try the version with this ?

Last edited:

YourDevil54

Oct 9, 2020
Doesn't work. I give up.
(may be unnecessary): block internet connection (incoming and outgoing) in firewall for MonsterCharmer.exe (for example F:\Games\Monster Charmer 0.9.0\MonsterCharmer.exe)

both versions (0.9.0) pre-cracked (originally, thx to xorxorrax) and i added offline fix so it should work without internet.

old version (posted by me. it has original function names in ghidra so its better for modding):

new version (from website. has obfuscated function names, but may has some hotfixes - i didnt notice any improvements btw):

crack only + offline fix (if you have 0.9.0 already):

Last edited:
Reactions: Dagod1166

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
on the website its newer version (build 1374) but it has encrypted funtion names. i think thats why the dev updated it so quickly (withing 3 days)
we got (thx to me) i think dev build (1369) in time with normal function names (so xorxorrax made the crack so easy)
im reuploading with new crack both versions
Yep. Since we have a dev build with the non-obfuscated function names it's easy enough to cross reference the changes to the 1374 build (which I did later in the edit for #224).

Crocker505

Dec 17, 2018
In addition to blocking it in the firewall, i had to delete the "GameAssembly - original.dll". Otherwise it continued to retry to connect with no option to play the game
Just disable ur ethernet connection.
on win 10/11 it's in network & internet> advanced network settings > top right button.
than enter the game again and spam retry connection.
ur wellcome

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterCharmerCardCombat-0.10.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

YourDevil54

Oct 9, 2020
In addition to blocking it in the firewall, i had to delete the "GameAssembly - original.dll". Otherwise it continued to retry to connect with no option to play the game
this file is ignored by game. for me was no "retry connection" only with blocked firewall connection. overwise - its random and may happen. maybe ill fix it too later

also you may spam "retry connection" and eventually it will work (if you didnt block in firewall)

exter

May 29, 2017
Just disable ur ethernet connection.
on win 10/11 it's in network & internet> advanced network settings > top right button.
than enter the game again and spam retry connection.
ur wellcome
this file is ignored by game. for me was no "retry connection" only with blocked firewall connection. overwise - its random and may happen. maybe ill fix it too later

also you may spam "retry connection" and eventually it will work (if you didnt block in firewall)
Deleting that file worked for me, so i just mentioned it here in case someone else has a problem and wants to try that first, since the original dll is not needed anyways.

awk

Jun 14, 2019
This looks really interesting. Not gonna play it right now but I'm looking forward to how it develops.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes