Sep 12, 2017
This one is off to a really good start...not a whole lot of content atm..but what is there looks good and plays well. Sadly i could not find any way to save progress however.

BobertB

Apr 28, 2023
Man I wanted to make a game like this (except without the 3D open world and just have everything be instanced open world like Last Evil, CoC, and Lilith's Throne). It's a bit janky and doesn't have too much to show for 2 years in development though.

However there doesn't seem to be any sex combat or sexy cards? All I have are damage and shield right now.

What does the second bar below HP do? Is that like max pleasure? Nothing seems to damage it.

Wow that's it? I beat the game after about 10 minutes. The payoff is just 1 scene per monster when you "charm" them? This is quite disappointing.
I guess I've got the same sort of issue. I'm on version 12 right now and also don't have any way to damage the charm bar or whatever it is, but I don't know maybe I missed something obvious.

malodorous

Dec 28, 2016
how do you build the charm cards in version .12? i can just find attack & defense
i captured all the monsters, the quests have gone all green but nothing else happens

edit: its been taken out of this version. check v 0.10 for the charm cards

Last edited:

takohama69

Feb 18, 2021
I'm pretty sure the keybindings are fucked in this version, A and D also go backwards, so it's impossible to play

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterCharmerCardCombat-0.13.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
I think this needs to cook a little longer. Good base, nice graphics, runs ok on my system, now we just need some content :4Head:

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes