VN Ren'Py Abandoned Monster Cohabitation [Day 4 Beta] [MonsterSage]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Saga one of the thing's I love is the fact it has Monstergirls in it wishing and hoping for great success with your game looking forward to seeing what Monstergirls you put in the game later on.

hint hint centaurs ;)

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
Saga one of the thing's I love is the fact it has Monstergirls in it wishing and hoping for great success with your game looking forward to seeing what Monstergirls you put in the game later on.

hint hint centaurs ;)
no promises lol

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Nice start, looks interesting ^^

Last edited:

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Joined the Patreon last night because, damn those are some cute Monster Girls....and today...well, here is the link to the PUBLIC Patreon Post.....you should see the one for the non-public....mind you, I chose Orc Tier which is lowest....still doesn't disappoint ...Day 2 morning preview images :)

Last edited:

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Damn. just when I thought it might be 2 weeks until the next update, he lays THIS on us!: I have got the developer bug!

"

Sep 6, 2020 at 3:05 PM
I have got the developer bug!
As you can probably tell from yesterday's post, i am hard at work at creating day 2 already....."
Go on over to see the rest! And join the fine crew on Discord! Monster Girl Lovers Unite!

Last edited:

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Well hello folks! Hype Man for the Monstergirl's Cohabitation here again! 2 more Patreon Posts went up, one to the Public, one to members....here's the link, and a pic, from the public one....Oh what is this on the tv? two64.png
Come on and join the Patreon to see what else is there....and join us on Discord! We have Monstergrils....and their Cookies.....

Last edited:

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
As wolf has shared i am ahead of schedule on day2 so depending on irl problems not showing up and my proofreader day2 beta should be out within the week :)

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
hello everybody sadly no progress update today got no sleep last night and it has took all my efforts to stay awake during the day so i dont fuck up my sleeping pattern lol

Jul 2, 2020

He's really working hard to get these updates out. It's a great game and i can't wait to play more. You go man. Keep up the great work

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020

He's really working hard to get these updates out. It's a great game and i can't wait to play more. You go man. Keep up the great work
two108.png

WOOOO!
Day 2 beta is now officially with my proofreader so should be out within a day or two depending.....

Continuing the Hype Machine that a link alone can't bring....a pic, and part of the public post. Nice to see another Mostergirl Lover sharing the wealth that is this tasty morsel of a kinetic novel! Stuck in the middle.....Orc on one side...short stack vamp on the other....it's a difficult job....but SOMEBODIES got to do it!!!

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
The Wolf is here, with fresh Hype in! Hot off the Patreon presses: Patreon day 2 beta up in 1-2 hours :)

"Sep 10, 2020 at 11:48 AM

Patreon day 2 beta up in 1-2 hours :)
Hey folks, just got the proofread notes back from my proofreader so day 2 beta will be up in
..."
What does this mean???? Well my fellow Monstergirl afficiendos, if you are an Agent level Patreon Member, will be able to play days 1 + 2 later today! As your Hype man, and someone who got a sneak peak to help make sure it was all good, this wolf can say it is DEFINITELY something to howl at! So come on and join the Patreon, hop into the Discord and say Hi to Sage, the Awesome Dev bringing these Cuties to all of us, and maybe drop a Hi to your friendly Hype Machines!

Last edited:
Reactions: MDchaotic
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote