VN Ren'Py Abandoned Monster Cohabitation [Day 4 Beta] [MonsterSage]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Hello my friends! Friendly neighborhood Hype Wolf here! Woke up this morning to see THIS Day 3 beta has started production :)

"
SEP 12, 2020 AT 12:57 AM
Day 3 beta has started production :)
Had a day and a bit of a break lol so that means it is time to start making day 3 beta yayyy.
"
That's right my fellow Mostergirl Afficiendos! MonsterSage is already on the way to working on Day 3! And if you follow the link....seems we will be in for another Monstergirl coming into the house! What kinda Monstergirl could we be seeing?! personally, I'm hoping for something Foxxxy.....but hey, this Wolf is an equal opportunity Monstergirl Lover! We'll see what Sage has planned as further development goes on, and you can rest assured that I will keep you in the know at all time! For now, I gotta see a Sage about an Orc.......

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm getting a strong Monster Musume vibe from this game. I'm sad about the lack of "Darling" from one of the girls, but at least the girls are cute.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!!! Just when this Hype Wolf thought things couldn't get ANY better: Who is this girl arriving with Shay?

"SEP 12, 2020 AT 8:53 AM
Who is this girl arriving with Shay?
Well look at this, it is time for a new girl to arrive into the...."
What have we here?!?!?!?!?!?! Doth mine eyes deceive me?!
Foxy Intro......png
SAGE HEARD ME!!!!! OH HAPPY DAY FOR THE HYPE WOLF!!!!! FOXXXXY LADY!!! Come Home To Daddy!!!!
Ok......This Hype Machine is SERIOUSLY looking forward to Day 3! I hope the rest of you all are waiting on it with as much anticipation as well! Now....what does one get a Foxxxy Lady......hmmmm....whatever she wants.....My Heart if she asks...She'll have to share it with Tsuyo though....I can live with that...

Last edited:

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Good morning my fellow Monster Girl Aficionados! So....your friendly Hype Wolf was just stretching his paws out this morning to see what new things might be coming.....and well...let me share one of the "Perks" of being Orc Tier on Monstersage's Patreon....because DAMN! I can't help but wanna share this HOT little Tsun! Oh My Tsun....png

"SEP 13, 2020 AT 6:06 AM

Unlocked
Oh no is the tsun tsun going to attack again?
Hey guys hope everyone is doing fine today, I am hard at work on rendering and......"

DAMN! This short stack is packing some heat! Gotta Admit, this Wolf always plays for the Harem Team...and your can't miss out on your Tsun in a Harem, now can ya?! So join the Patreon, slide into the Discord! Thank the Dev, and if you wanna find your Friendly Hype Wold, look for Psy-Scott-Ic! I might be busy though.....Monster Girls....always wanting some attention...ya know!?! Enjoy Days 1+2, and looks forward to Day 3! I know I am......and look forward to more HYPE!!!!!

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
GOOOOOOD MORNING! Hello out there to all my fellow Monster Girl Aficionados! Hope you are ready for another Hype Session with everyone's favorite Hype Wolf! So, let's get down to business, and by business, I mean today's Public Patreon for those of you who haven't joined yet which, I can understand if not, but if you can, join the Orc Tier! We've got Tsuyo...and SPEAKING of Tsuyo.... Progress update day 3 beta
What have we here.....
Tsuyo...what.....png

"SEP 14, 2020 AT 8:33 AM
Progress update day 3 beta
Hey everybody MonsterSage here, I have finished most of the renders for the day 3 beta now and..."

Hmmmm....Want to find out more? Come to our Discord......Now if you'll pardon me....I spy, with my Wolfen Eye...a VERY Cute Orc.....and I'm a little bit huuuuuungry........See you all later!!!!

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
haven't got to playing this yet, was thinking of waiting till day 2 or 3 to let any game bugs be worked out first.

the line up in cast, some I have yet to figure out which monster girl type they are seem rather normal to me.
not giving the orc girl bigger tusks, for shame.

I assume its just going to be monster girls you can just reskin or plop horns/ears/wings/tail on, because making a lamina/centaur/arachnid/slime would just be too hard...

what I would like to see is a kobold(real one) failing that a goblin or gnome
a well toned dwarf that could crush a watermelon with her thighs would be cool too
really just want to see variety but understand the pain in making hybrid monster models
lot of weird simple ones that just change the head like illithid or something would be interesting to do though that might be too much for some

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
haven't got to playing this yet, was thinking of waiting till day 2 or 3 to let any game bugs be worked out first.

the line up in cast, some I have yet to figure out which monster girl type they are seem rather normal to me.

I assume its just going to be monster girls you can just reskin or plop horns/ears/wings/tail on, because making a lamina/centaur/arachnid/slime would just be too hard...

a well toned dwarf that could crush a watermelon with her thighs would be cool too
really just want to see variety but understand the pain in making hybrid monster models
lot of weird simple ones that just change the head like illithid or something would be interesting to do though that might be too much for some
koi sadly has alot of limits which i found out recently lol

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
already got a plan for a sequel slash a tie-in game in HS with more types of monstergirls lol

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018

and day 2 was leaked tbh lol wasn't expecting to release on here until day 7 was out sometime at the end of the month or beginning of next.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote