VN Ren'Py Abandoned Monster Cohabitation [Day 4 Beta] [MonsterSage]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Good Evening my fellow Monster Girl Aficionados! Your Friendly Hype Wolf here with your latest piece of Patreon Monster Girl Hype, fresh from the ding in my inbox!: I think we all know how this will end...
Hmmmm....what could that mean.....
We've seen THIS scene before......png

"SEP 23, 2020 AT 11:26 PM

Hey everybody work on day 4 beta is in full swing, i'm just over half way for the renders for the day then its coding/dialogue time :). Ironically even though it has only been 5-6 days since day 3 beta came out this is the longest it has taken me to do my part for a beta up to yet haha."

Well....For one, I think we are aware that our pal Sage got hit by a pretty bad Migraine, so we can afford to cut a bit of slack for that....and also....this is also coming from the guy who said we'd PROBABLY get updates every other week! Lastly....I'm kinda worried about our MC! I've seen a similar scene before....and watched more than a conventions worth of fanboys in anime, and the one thing I know is...in ANY Harem series....when the MC is relaxing in a bath scene......SOMETHING has to happen....Shenanigans WILL occur! These aren't my rules! This stuff goes back to one of the first Harem Animes I remember watching: Tenchi-Muyo: Ryu-Ohki circa 90's, and it still occurs to this day! We got some interesting things to look forward to in Day 4 people!!! Keep it coming Sage! Keep classy people and Don't Forget The Hype!

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Good Evening my fellow Monster Girl Aficionados! Your Friendly Hype Wolf here with your latest piece of Patreon Monster Girl Hype, fresh from the ding in my inbox!:
Hmmmm....what could that mean.....
View attachment 830347

"SEP 23, 2020 AT 11:26 PM

Hey everybody work on day 4 beta is in full swing, i'm just over half way for the renders for the day then its coding/dialogue time :). Ironically even though it has only been 5-6 days since day 3 beta came out this is the longest it has taken me to do my part for a beta up to yet haha."

Well....For one, I think we are aware that our pal Sage got hit by a pretty bad Migraine, so we can afford to cut a bit of slack for that....and also....this is also coming from the guy who said we'd PROBABLY get updates every other week! Lastly....I'm kinda worried about our MC! I've seen a similar scene before....and watched more than a conventions worth of fanboys in anime, and the one thing I know is...in ANY Harem series....when the MC is relaxing in a bath scene......SOMETHING has to happen....Shenanigans WILL occur! These aren't my rules! This stuff goes back to one of the first Harem Animes I remember watching: Tenchi-Muyo: Ryu-Ohki circa 90's, and it still occurs to this day! We got some interesting things to look forward to in Day 4 people!!! Keep it coming Sage! Keep classy people and Don't Forget The Hype!
why does his skin switch from purple to peach... is it a lighting effect? the room never seemed to be purplish

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
i can't see the purple your speaking off tbh always looked the same to me
go to the default image you picked with all the girls, the first image you see for this thread, guy is 100% purple, he also randomly has that coloration throughout the game

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Good Morning my fellow Monster Girl Aficionados! Your Friendly Hype Wolf here, and have I got some goodies for you....of course, by goodies, you DO know I mean...the Latest Patreon Blast for one: Head pats and jammies!

"SEP 25, 2020 AT 9:39 AM

I can happily say I have finished all the renders for day 4 and am now onto coding/dialogue,
which I will finish over today and tomorrow. :)
have a good day everybody."

Now for the other SET of goodies! That's right my friends....I've got not 1, but 2 (GASP) lovely renders to share with you this morning.....
Chishio Jammies....png Kitsu Headpats....png

I hope you enjoy these wholesome pieces....I know I do.......Yum.....Now we know that Sage is done Rendering, and moving to coding....hopefully we see Day 4 finished......and released....and we can see what all these pieces mean when put together....but gotta say, Kitsu looks so cute laying down and getting headpats.....and as for Chishio...well....
Ehem.....That's all from the Hype Wolf for now! If ya love this project, feel free to like it, share via word of mouth, show support on Patreon if ya can, join us on Discord, and Don't Forget The Hype!

Last edited:
Reactions: damien_sensei

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Good Evening My Fellow Monster Girl Aficionados! Busy day for the Hype Wolf IRL, so I just got back and what do I see: Day 4 beta status

"SEP 26, 2020 AT 8:38 PM

So I've done all the dialogue and coding for day 4 beta now, and have just sent it off to...."

Well....Looks like we are that much closer to seeing Day 4 my Friends! Really looking forward to seeing what Sage was doing with all those little teaser Renders dropped that I of course HAD to share with you! Then.....it's just a matter of wondering.....what comes next....but never fear my friends, because your ever Faithful Hype Wolf will make sure that you are kept in the know!

One thing I am sure some may be wondering though, is: "Hey, PsybehrWolf, how come sometimes you share all of a post, including pics, and other times, only part of one?" The answer my friends is very simple: ya see, simple updates like these are more of a Public update, so I post the link, and part of the post in the hope that people will click on it and see the full post, this is also a way for you to visit Mostersage's Patreon Page, and if you want, you can join our Illustrious Ranks(Tiers)! Other times, when I post the whole post, it's because it is a post that is linked to a Tier, one I am connected to, and ya know what, what kinda Hype Wolf just shows part of a post he knows others won't be able to see all of?! A bad one if you ask me! So I pull out all the stops, not for me, but for the kinetic novel I am enjoying, for Monstersage, a Dev I have come to know and respect, and for You, my Fellow Aficionados! I wish to share this greatness, to shine a light so that you will come forth and enjoy, and bring forth others to also spread the Word of Monster Girl Love! Maybe it's odd! Maybe it's Weird! Maybe it's 6 to one, half a dozen to another! In the end, We got Kitsu, and Tsuyo, and Chishio, and Shay! You can probably expect more in the future! Be Strong, Be Brave, AND!!!! Don't Forget The Hype!!!

Last edited:

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Good Morning My Fellow Monster Girl Aficionados! Fine, it's closer to noon, but this Hype Wolf was sleeping in after a very fulfilling weekend! Lot's of lovely......Visual Novels played! Yeah, that's the ticket! What did I wake up to today: Day 4 beta
That's right People! So, if you are Agent Level, or, the NEW Kitsune Level

Kitsune
Reward

Wow! Never thought anyone would get this tier or love my game this much.
so I thank you from the bottom of my heart, people like you are why I can safely continue making my game. :) so i hope you enjoy.

Includes Discord benefits

• You will also get some exclusives teasers before each update! :)

• You get your own amazing amazing discord role and of course all previous tiers rewards!

• In addition you get to play the latest BETA builds to help destroy all of them nasty bugs!

• Thanks for the support you will get 2-3 custom renders each month :)
You can get this new release TODAY! Meanwhile Vampire Tier should be getting Day 3 today. Now, meanwhile, I know that here on F95, leaks have gotten everyone up to Day 3, but we are really hoping that more people will join the Patreon, and join our Discord Chat! Another fun thing I think people will like to hear.....word is....work should commence shortly on Day 5 Renders....
So my Dear Friends, look forward to more glorious content to be shared to you by everyone's Favorite Hype Wolf, keep Spreading the love, and....Don't Forget The Hype!

Last edited:
Reactions: Fafeh

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Good Afternoon My Fellow Monster Girl Aficionados! Have I got a surprise for you:

Sleepy Kitsu....png
"SEP 29, 2020 AT 12:20 PM

Let's start Day 5 everybody!

Hey guys and girls as you can see above production on day 5 beta is in full swing, if your into previews and want to see more maybe take a swing around to my discord? :)
Have a good day everybody!"

Oh yes!!! The Hype Wolf is bringing you the same pic he got to see! In fact....I'm gonna give ya one more...straight from the Discord....because I want to draw you in even deeper....this is from our Spoilers-Room....which also has the above Render.....
SPOILER_CharaStudio-2020-09-29-16-24-35-Render.png

There are a couple more in that channel, but you have to join the Discord to see them...and I went for this one...instead of something a bit spicier.....next time though....and don't forget people...when you join the Patreon, the higher Tiers also let you request custom Renders....... CharaStudio-2020-09-17-16-06-00-Render.png

This is one the Hype Wolf requested......and I am sharing with all of YOU! You will not find this in game at all, so enjoy my friends! Don't Forget The Hype!

Last edited:

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
Good Afternoon, Almost Evening My Fellow Monster Girl Aficionados! Well, do to some things that have come up for our Illustrious Dev, Monstersage, He has decided to take down the Patreon page, and if anyone was a member, they should be receiving a refund. Now, this does NOT mean that this LOVELY Project has come to an END! No! In Fact, Your Friendly Hype Wolf has an even better role in some ways....not just gifting you with information on the latest development, and pretty renders....

I will be Updating when the releases come out! Only have a Mega Link, so if someone has a mirror site to post, like dropbox, or fileupload...I'll also be going through to remove the Patreon links from my posts, so nobody complains about dead links. I don't plan to change my Hype Ways! In fact, Enjoy the game, and let all your friends know! Don't Forget The Hype! Monster Girls....because normal is so 3d.....
I already updated the thread check latest updates

Reactions: PsybehrWolf

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Good Evening My Fellow Monster Girl Aficionados! Well, do to some things that have come up for our Illustrious Dev, Monstersage, He has decided to take down the Patreon page, and if anyone was a member, they should be receiving a refund. Now, this does NOT mean that this LOVELY Project has come to an END! No! In Fact, Your Friendly Hype Wolf will continue gifting you with information on the latest development, and pretty renders, while letting you know the current status of the current Day! I've also gone through and removed the Inactive Patreon links from my posts, so nobody complains about dead links. I don't plan to change my Hype Ways! In fact, Enjoy the game, and let all your friends know! Monster Girls....because normal is so 3d.....and as always Don't Forget The Hype!

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
what does N/A mean?

google tells me it's basically means "not out/ready yet" so I wonder why I see the title been updated twice already with content that is apparently not out yet?

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
what does N/A mean?

google tells me it's basically means "not out/ready yet" so I wonder why I see the title been updated twice already with content that is apparently not out yet?
N/A means non applicable. In this context it means an update has happened, but a changelog has not been provided.

Reactions: blackmasha

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
every update is 1 in game day only thing that has really changed is ive decided to do this as a hobby instead of using patreon. :)

Moth14

Jun 2, 2017
Nice Wu-Tang reference in the beginning lmfao. Protect Ya Neck rips and ODB's verse is fantastic.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Monster Cohabitation [Day 4 Beta] APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote