VN Ren'Py Abandoned Monster Cohabitation [Day 4 Beta] [MonsterSage]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Good Evening fellow Monster Girl Aficionados! Your friendly Hype Wolf here! Just as I was getting ready to chill out for the evening....the Great Sage hits with another Patreon blaast! Here ya go my People! Day 3 Beta is officially with my proofreader :)

"SEP 14, 2020 AT 6:21 PM
Day 3 Beta is officially with my proofreader :)

So as the title says Day 3 Beta is with my proofreader, now it is out of my hands haha.
soon as I get the files back with the grammar fixes ect I will put them into the code then release day 3 for my Agent tier patrons which of course will open Day 2 Beta up for vampire patrons.
have a good day everybody :)"

And, I would be a bad Hype Wolf not to share the pic that accompanied this Public Patreon Blast.....
Let me Kiss this Kitsu.......png

I don't know about the rest of ya....but I wanna see if I can make more sparkles in her eyes.....and beyond.....Later my people!!!!

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Good Evening fellow Monster Girl Aficionados! Your friendly Hype Wolf here! Just as I was getting ready to chill out for the evening....the Great Sage hits with another Patreon blaast! Here ya go my People!

So as the title says Day 3 Beta is with my proofreader, now it is out of my hands haha.
soon as I get the files back with the grammar fixes ect I will put them into the code then release day 3 for my Agent tier patrons which of course will open Day 2 Beta up for vampire patrons.

And, I would be a bad Hype Wolf not to share the pic that accompanied this Public Patreon Blast.....
View attachment 816519

I don't know about the rest of ya....but I wanna see if I can make more sparkles in her eyes.....and beyond.....Later my people!!!!

here, better than stars is the terminator eye effect

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Good Evening fellow Monster Girl Aficionados! Your friendly Hype Wolf here! Just as I was getting ready to chill out for the evening....the Great Sage hits with another Patreon blaast! Here ya go my People!

View attachment 816519

That combat knife on the table is within arms reach my friend

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also how many broken bones are in her left arm?

Last edited:

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
The Hype Wolf knows how to place nice with ladies who have knives within easy reach! Besides, with that blush, and the stars in her eyes....as for her arm....think it might be more of a Koi issue than a broken arm issue....if it is broken, then the Hype Wolf will make sure that it gets taken care of! Lest thing I want is for her to be in pain! that's just no good! I have standards!

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
As much as I'd love to Hype up today's Patreon headline, it kinda speaks for itself why I really can't... Proofreader is in the middle of 4 hurricanes.

"SEP 16, 2020 AT 9:19 AM
Proofreader is in the middle of 4 hurricanes.
So as the title says my proofreader is in the middle of 4 hurricanes right now, so the day 3 beta might be delayed. In light of this I am giving my patrons the choice of either waiting for the proofread version, or I post the un-proofread version now and the proofread version of day 3 beta will be released at the same time as day 4 beta."

So, yeah....Hoping for the best for Sage's Proofreader. 1 Hurricaine is bad enough, but to be stuck in the middle of 4! I'm not so insensitive as to even try to be Hype for something like this. If you are a Patreon, vote on poll. Otherwise, just send out well wishes for the Proofer that they make it through that insanity. Later my people.

Last edited:

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Good Morning my fellow Monster Girl Aficionados! Your Friendly neighborhood Hype Wolf here with the latest... IT'S ALIVE!!

"SEP 18, 2020 AT 9:14 AM

IT'S ALIVE!!
so with my proofreader stuck inside because of the storms, he smashed through getting the day3 beta proofread. I'll now fix up the script and grammar which will take me an hour or two if you include upload times, then i will post day 3 beta for Agent tier which will mean day 2 beta will now be open for Vampire tiers yayy!"

So there is your latest news! Of course, we all know Day 2 got leaked here, but for those who have been following the Hype, you already know my new squeeze is gonna show here....and you find out some other interesting tidbits as well....Oh yeah! So come on, Join the Patreon, or join us on Discord! We have Monster Girls, and you never know, if you ask nicely, you may get to help check out the unproofed......and Hey! You could get the chance to hang out with ME! and Sage, and a whole host of other pretty cool Monster Girl Loving people! Later People, and don't Forget The Hype!!!!!

Last edited:

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Oh my....what doth the Hype Wolf see.... Seems Agent Tier got a little presy today: Day 3 Beta :) Well...

With Day 3, it takes about 30-40 minutes to get through....depending on your reading speed....I tend to take about 40....but ya know..I'm spending a little extra time......because....damn.....

Ya know, I don't think I have ever posted the explanation for the Tiers, so, a simple little copy and paste and...::!POOF!::

Orc
Reward

You like what you see and want to support me!
thank you very much.

Includes Discord benefits

• This tier will give you a custom Discord role to that shows everyone that you support my game!

• You will also get some exclusives teasers before each update! :)

OTHER TIERS
Vampire

Reward

You like what you and want to support me even more!! A pledge will make a big difference so from the bottom of my heart thank you for the continued support! :)

• This tier will give you a Discord Role as well as all the benefits you get as a supporter.

• You also get access to previous beta builds after the Agent patrons get the newest one!

Agent

Reward

You guys are seriously amazing and apparently really like what i am trying my best to create so thank you!

• You get your own amazing amazing discord role and of course all previous tiers rewards!

• In addition you get to play the latest BETA builds to help destroy all of them nasty bugs!

• You also get the right to request an exclusive render that is tailored for you with up to 3 characters within. but please be gentle with me i am new at this haha
Here is all the info, PLUS the pics assigned to each tier! Your Friendly Neighborhood Hype Wolf is Orc Tier, which I don't mind 'cuz my sweet green booty machine is there! If you join Discord, you also get to go to what we call the "Girl-teams" to choose who is your fav! Like I've said as well, you get to interact with Monstersage, the Main Man Dev, Me (though I am Psy-Scott-Ic there), and a whole host of others, including other Devs, Artists, and generally fun people! Do take time when you join though to take a look at School Rules! Play nice, and be cool, and all is smooth sailing!

Until next time my friends! Keep Cool, and Don't Forget The Hype!

Last edited:

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Good evening My Fellow Monster Girls Aficionados! Just as the Hype wolf was getting ready to call it a night, what should appear in his Patreon feed but....this: Work on the day 4 beta has started yay.

"SEP 18, 2020 AT 9:56 PM

Work on the day 4 beta has started yay.

Well after a short break work on day 4 has started, and it looks like Kitsu has started off the morning in some trouble...."

Figured I would shared the good Hype with all of you! I don't know about you, but I am really thrilled to see what comes next in this story! Just a lot of good fun with this Monster Girl Kinetic Novel, serving up deliciousness with every new release! Speaking of delish....there was also a render with this post....
Oh boy.....png
Oh boy! What did you do Kitsu?! Guess we'll have to wait and see....Chapter 3 has her intro, and 4....well, it's just getting started!! Now this Hype Wolf isn't sure HOW he's supposed to get to sleep.....and wondering WHO'S gonna pay for the damages from that fire.....Until next time, Don't Forget The Hype!!!!!

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Good evening My Fellow Monster Girls Aficionados! Just as the Hype wolf was getting ready to call it a night, what should appear in his Patreon feed but....this:

"SEP 18, 2020 AT 9:56 PM

Work on the day 4 beta has started yay.

Well after a short break work on day 4 has started, and it looks like Kitsu has started off the morning in some trouble...."

Figured I would shared the good Hype with all of you! I don't know about you, but I am really thrilled to see what comes next in this story! Just a lot of good fun with this Monster Girl Kinetic Novel, serving up deliciousness with every new release! Speaking of delish....there was also a render with this post....
View attachment 822365
Oh boy! What did you do Kitsu?! Guess we'll have to wait and see....Chapter 3 has her intro, and 4....well, it's just getting started!! Now this Hype Wolf isn't sure HOW he's supposed to get to sleep.....and wondering WHO'S gonna pay for the damages from that fire.....Until next time, Don't Forget The Hype!!!!!
is that a mine craft golden apple... is this a subtle ref to a zombie cure

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Good Evening my fellow Monster Girl Aficionados! Your friendly Hype Wolf here with the latest piece of news straight from the Patreon page of Monstersage......and what have we here: Head pats were needed.

"SEP 20, 2020 AT 10:10 PM

Head pats were needed.
I sadly lost two days of rendering/coding time, because of a nasty migraine from hell that made me, unable to even concentrate on a computer screen for long.
but as you can see above, I am back at work just wish i had someone to give me headpats during that time hahaha."
Sad Kitsu....png

OUCH! Honestly, this Hype Wolf has had his share of migraines, and they are NOOOOO joke! I for one am glad to hear that Sage is finally blown past that nastiness, and hope that some cute monster girl shows up to give him lots of headpats in appreciation of his work! So many cheers to this news, and to hopefully seeing more Hype coming your way! And if you come onto our Discord, feel free to give Sage a Headpat! Look at the cuteness here that he is giving us!!!! And don't worry, we have bots for that....and as always...Don't Forget The Hype!

Last edited:

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
does this guy for real run/exercise in heeled looffers and dress pants
thanks for pointing that out i obviously forgot to change his outfit for that render ..fuuuuu lol but seriously your the only one who has noticed that or only one who felt the need to tell me so thanks

Reactions: KnowNoHope

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Good evening my fellow Monster Girl Aficionados! Your Friendly Hype Wolf here, and have we got some breaking news for you....
Round 1 - Fight!.png
DAYUM!!! Well.....looks like something might be breaking...Here's what the Hype Wolf found in the Latest Patreon Post: ROUND 1 START!

"SEP 22, 2020 AT 8:59 PM

As you can see above rendering for day 4 scenes is going pretty well. After that migraine from hell i slowed down a bit but i'm back baby."

Well.....Looks like Sage is back in action, and we are in for some fun times with Day 4! I hope everyone enjoyed Day 3.....getting an early leak and all...but, ya know...it's all good! Sage popped it out! 4 is in production! And feel free to join us in the Discord! We can talk about this game, and all kinds of things! And remember: Don't Forget The Hype!
Yeah...the Hype Wolf is tired....

Last edited:

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Great start, MC seems like a boss and the girls are all cute especially Shay and Kitsu, and can't wait to see more monstergirls added to the Harem. Also would be good if we could get some MILF's in there as well...just my suggestion ;)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote