jkjkjkjkjk

Feb 23, 2020
This game has so many great qualities and then it decides to railroad you into sex scenes. What is the point of choices if we're going to be forced into sex scenes we don't want. Really thought it was going to be special game. Since I'm giving my two cents anyways also why add in mc narratives of she's so hot, I want to fuck her so bad, etc. we can think that on our own and if you're not thinking it it ruins the emersion. I understand when you choose to do something sexy with a character but just cause you're nice to a character doesn't mean you want to fuck them. Know most games do it but figured I'd state it since I had such high hopes for this game.

Sep 3, 2020
Bro it's called monster college, what do you expect? Vanilla?
okay okay can somebody tell me what went wrong with this game I previously praised this game for not forcing you into sex

with any character, you don't want to

and now all of a sudden out of nowhere this game has 3 unavoidable sex scenes

not to mention even if you sleep on the couch the MC says he's sleeping with her when he never did

I'm sorry but I really need the Developer
MonsterEyeGames

to explain this because I'm so confused it feels like two different people

are working on this game

we don't want the game to be vanilla we just want choices

and not to be forced into anything

you know like we had in the previous updates

Sep 3, 2020
This game has so many great qualities and then it decides to railroad you into sex scenes. What is the point of choices if we're going to be forced into sex scenes we don't want. Really thought it was going to be special game. Since I'm giving my two cents anyways also why add in mc narratives of she's so hot, I want to fuck her so bad, etc. we can think that on our own and if you're not thinking it it ruins the emersion. I understand when you choose to do something sexy with a character but just cause you're nice to a character doesn't mean you want to fuck them. Know most games do it but figured I'd state it since I had such high hopes for this game.
I know dialogue like that feels forced and it makes the main character sound like a horny idiot

1 minute he's saying what a nice girl this is and the next minute he says I want to fuck her

and it feels like it comes out of nowhere like mc is suffering from split personality

and I'm like dude you went 0 to 60 real quick

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
first off, great update. second, a few questions. 1) will there be tags added in the future? 2) will MC have a chance to get more abilities?

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes