longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was fun... I liked both of the vampires, though I doubt the MC would be able to turn that Drago one into a submissive little puppy, haha.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
... also i'm able to date a Gorgon and i'm all for that.
One of my favorite illustrations, which I haven't been able to find for years, was a monster manual style rendering of one, but not as the typical housewife-stage curly (snake) hair, but a more early 20s, with them all pulled back into a ponytail. It looked surprisingly good.

edit: Ok, I couldn't play far into this one yet. I had to stop when the reveal was ripped straight from Teen Wolf. I will come back to it later.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

Rey1966

Oct 11, 2022
It really nice game models looks good and interesting storyline but can you add Pregnancy at least made it optional so anyone who desires it can enjoyed it and anyone who against it can avoid it as well
This game already Nice but it will be awesome if there are pregnancy as planned tags after all it will suits Romance and Harem games well

_NonYa123

Jan 8, 2023
Tried the game - looks great, liked the story. I've unlocked the first 5/9 scenes in the gallery, does anyone have any hints as to how to unlock all 9?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Tried the game - looks great, liked the story. I've unlocked the first 5/9 scenes in the gallery, does anyone have any hints as to how to unlock all 9?
Yes.
Wait until there are more than 5 in the game ...

The gallery is showing 9 slots mainly because of the planned UI of the gallery.

Reactions: ArhraCole
Aug 7, 2020
Hey MonsterEyeGames, will you add other platforms where you can be supported to always get the latest version of Monster College, such as patreon, subscribestar or itchio?
Hi, I will create an Itch.io account asap (so also players from localities where Steam is not available can have access to the game).
I just have to understand how to provide Steam Keys by Itch.io.

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
bro russian translate is bad and it make some errors in games. Continue game in english.No bugs in macos version bro.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 73 Votes