zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
WT mod seems to be broken, sadly. I'm getting stuff like this basically constantly:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/cap_03/cap_03_sc_01 - Festa_Piscina_Lily.rpy", line 150, in script call
    call mod5_1
  File "game/script/cap_06/cap_06_sc_10 - Emily Cripta.rpy", line 472, in script
    play sex_sfx img_40b
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 123, in execute_play_music
    renpy.music.play(_audio_eval(p["file"]),
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 32, in _audio_eval
    return eval(expr, locals=store.audio.__dict__)
  File "game/script/cap_06/cap_06_sc_10 - Emily Cripta.rpy", line 472, in <module>
    play sex_sfx img_40b
NameError: name 'img_40b' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script/cap_03/cap_03_sc_01 - Festa_Piscina_Lily.rpy", line 150, in script call
    call mod5_1
  File "game/script/cap_06/cap_06_sc_10 - Emily Cripta.rpy", line 472, in script
    play sex_sfx img_40b
  File "F:\Torrent\MonsterCollege-0.7.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "F:\Torrent\MonsterCollege-0.7.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Torrent\MonsterCollege-0.7.10-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 123, in execute_play_music
    renpy.music.play(_audio_eval(p["file"]),
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 32, in _audio_eval
    return eval(expr, locals=store.audio.__dict__)
  File "F:\Torrent\MonsterCollege-0.7.10-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1083, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "F:\Torrent\MonsterCollege-0.7.10-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1076, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script/cap_06/cap_06_sc_10 - Emily Cripta.rpy", line 472, in <module>
    play sex_sfx img_40b
NameError: name 'img_40b' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
Mon Jan 29 19:51:15 2024
The dev changed many music name, so my mod was outdated, but i fixed everything, you can go and download to make the changes appear

stefano luca

May 6, 2020
View attachment 2708238

Overview:
Monster College is an adult visual novel based on multiple choices.
The protagonist of this story discovers that he is a werewolf.
Despite already attending a good university, he feels compelled to change it to enrol at Silverleaf University.
In his new life, he will meet beautiful women, each with their own fascinating peculiarities: demons, vampires, zombies, werewolves, gorgons...​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-29
Release Date: 2024-01-26
Developer: Monster Eye Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.10
Language: English, Italian, French, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
(v0.7.8): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras:
Walkthrough Mod*

Gicoo Thanks for the links

View attachment 2708279 View attachment 2708281 View attachment 2708280 View attachment 2708282 View attachment 2708283 View attachment 2708284 View attachment 2708285 View attachment 2708286 View attachment 2708323
Is this is a completed game or a game on going

stefano luca

May 6, 2020
Would have the Completed tag if it was done.
Oh thank you, I would like to play completed games only. Because no need to waiting for updates. Also some game developers stop working on game from halfway on that project because of many reason. It is frustrating me on situation like that. That's why I only download and play completed games only.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Oh thank you, I would like to play completed games only. Because no need to waiting for updates. Also some game developers stop working on game from halfway on that project because of many reason. It is frustrating me on situation like that. That's why I only download and play completed games only.
It will receive a completed tag in some month seemingly whether the story actually is complete or not.
I get the feeling of this game that we are past the introduction phase and a bit into the buildup phase, but we are almost in the final chapter according to the developer.
There are quite a number of story elements and questlines begun but not nearly in climax territory.
Not least of which is the harem that allegedly is being formed. None of the prospective harem members have definitively said yes to the idea. Not even the girl that started the idea ...

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
It will receive a completed tag in some month seemingly whether the story actually is complete or not.
I get the feeling of this game that we are past the introduction phase and a bit into the buildup phase, but we are almost in the final chapter according to the developer.
There are quite a number of story elements and questlines begun but not nearly in climax territory.
Not least of which is the harem that allegedly is being formed. None of the prospective harem members have definitively said yes to the idea. Not even the girl that started the idea ...
It's also funny that harem wasnt even in the planned tags. And as you said before you could completely ignore LI and then all of a sudden they think you were an item. Some continuity issues that need to be addressed by the dev.

• Hey there
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
It's also funny that harem wasnt even in the planned tags. And as you said before you could completely ignore LI and then all of a sudden they think you were an item. Some continuity issues that need to be addressed by the dev.
Nonononono
That WAS the addressing.

It was not planed to be a harem game at all.
The dev misunderstood the TAG and though it applied to the planned "throuple" endings as well.
After removing the falsely added tag he got swarmed here and mainly on discord by people who were complaining and demanding that he added the harem again.

He apparently caved to "do right by the fans".

What he and people like that don't understand is that he traded long term supporters for short term maybe-fans. It is now known that he is ... open to negotiation/blackmail and thus for future promises the fans involuntarily have to ask themselves whether the promised planned feature still is planned next week or cut because others demanded a different feature ...

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Did anybody has troubles to use your saves from 0.7.8 to 0.7.10?
I've got critical error:

As mentioned before this is kind of normal and happens for absolutely ever update.
The very last save/s don't work and provoke this error, previous saves from before a specific point do not and work as intended.
In this case it appears to be before MC is close enough to intervene in the "discussion" between Grace and Ma ... Me ... Fishy McFishhead.
At least it was in my case ...

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
That scene is the major controversy.
Reason is that completely regardless of what you did previously Rachel, Nina and Sofia will ambush MC and accuse him of having a relationship to each of them.
Even if MC did not help a single one i.e. was monogamous.

For instance it is established that Sofia can only become a full witch if she has sex. She is a) still reluctant to cheat on her BF and b) is known around the college as a crazy bitch i.e. she is a shunned outsider that nobody dares to touch with a 10 foot pole. Meaning the only option for her is MC.
But she emerges from the door and into this scene as a full witch.

Yes that is known.

It happens in absolutely every update so far.

The last save is having errors, saves prior to a certain point do not.

In this update it seems™ to be before the MC stumbles upon the discussion between Grace and Mo ... Ma .. Fischy McSharkhead.
Definitely an issue. Know of any plans for it to be fixed?

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
To me it looks like he's on his way to become the true alfa male aka leader of the pack. It reminded me of the MC from Motherless game. If You played, than You know what I mean.
I haven't, I may give it another go but the whole cheating accusation really just ruined it for me, don't wanna play that or be involved in any way.

Reactions: AlexMpog
4.50 star(s) 73 Votes