Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
i gotta say it amazes me that this game has no WT & Cheat Mod already..

KoGa3 scrappy Sancho1969 are any of you guys interested in creating one for this game?

i like this game so far, even if some of the choices doesnt seem to matter, like some explained already..
so far there is no need for a WT
the choices given are clear - yes or no if/else - they are written in a way to know what happens
there are no hidden variables that may affect your gameplay in a bad way
well and mostly its first choice -yes ; second choice -no ;; if there are 3 its :yes - neutral -no
even the poolparty choices are this way from top to last - in this order to who see first
if you choose the first here , you get intel that is useful on the 2nd or 3rd (sofia)

Aug 7, 2020
I will have to go back and replay to find everything but basically

sometimes he's a nice guy wants to help people and the next minute he's like if I help this

girl I will get to fuck her

I think it would be better if he really wants to help the girls without getting anything in return

so when he does get the girl we are happy for him

but that's just my personal opinion more

importantly sometimes he can act like a horny idiot

I mean he doesn't have to describe how sexy the girls are every single time he sees them it gets annoying

I even had to hit the skip because he just wouldn't stop and I wanted to get back to the story

here is one example not only does it come out of nowhere I think it's unnecessary dialogue

I think it makes him look bad

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sometimes he's a nice guy wants to help people and the next minute he's like if I help this

I think it would be better if he really wants to help the girls without getting anything in return

I mean he doesn't have to describe how sexy the girls are every single time he sees them it gets annoying

I even had to hit the skip because he just wouldn't stop and I wanted to get back to the story

here is one example not only does it come out of nowhere I think it's unnecessary dialogue

OK now it is clear to me what you meant I have diversified the type of dialogue (specifically according to the previous choices such as sleeping on the couch or not)

I found other similar things and adapted the dialogue there too according to the choice.

Thank you very much for the report.

Aug 7, 2020

Thank you very much for the report.
thank you :)

this sounds promising :cool:
will it be just "not seen" or "not happend" ?
(latter will be a lot of rewriting)

i can get the "animal" aspect of this - mating is a survival instinct :ROFLMAO:
the part with grace is very well written - she tease the mc alot to build anticipation
and the bj is a good start for a relationship (if) - but yeah , if she is not a LI for the player´s mc ... ;)

personally i find the animations very good
but non of the mentioned girls are on my LI list (since they was introduced)
thank you :)

this sounds promising :cool:
will it be just "not seen" or "not happend" ?
(latter will be a lot of rewriting)

i can get the "animal" aspect of this - mating is a survival instinct :ROFLMAO:
the part with grace is very well written - she tease the mc alot to build anticipation
and the bj is a good start for a relationship (if) - but yeah , if she is not a LI for the player´s mc ... ;)

personally i find the animations very good
but non of the mentioned girls are on my LI list (since they was introduced)

The aim is to create a story where if you decide not to do something, this won't happen, so dialogues and future story will be "about not happened" :)

Aug 7, 2020
I have two saves, one man-whore, and one shooting them all down (at least until it's officially over with the GF).
The latter plays very odd, since you don't actually feel like you're avoiding anyone, more like you fail to get them.
Whenever you blow someone off, the MC's thoughts and journal entries are along the lines of "I missed a chance there" or "I could have gotten more out of that, if I was smarter". It never feels like, yeah, not interested in this one.

Some very non-sequitur scenes:
Haven't gotten farther yet, but there is certainly a trend.
Canon MC is a complete horndog, and every choice deviating from that feels extremely out of place or a failure of the player.
Since this IS a game about boinking monster girls, it's not really a huge problem, but if you pride yourself on making everything avoidable, you might want to give that aspect a lookover.
Hi

Regarding Rachel (and probably other 'I love you' scattered throughout the text) it's a translation problem and I've already fixed it.

As far as Nina is concerned I've fixed it: she was in fact too submissive, even though it was some sort of pheromonic attraction (I guess you couldn't tell)

Concerning Dragomira mea culpa I wanted to imply that MC didn't believe what he was being told (which instead were gradually confirmed to be true) it seems to me that it wasn't understood, so I'm trying to emphasise it better.

For Grace I am putting the option to skip the sex scene.

I'll pay particular attention to the diary entries: I'll probably have to work on fixing those too, from what you tell me...

Thanks 1000 for all the feedback

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
One of the best "New" games I've played.

Everything feels polished. Quite good. Will replay again if somebody does a Walktrough Mod.

From what I understood, the rejected abilities don't ever become possible, which precludes the players from having them all, it feels (to me) unnecessary. But, you can savescum and go back and choose the other one if you chose the wrong one, or, edit the save and have them all (it's at the end of the last page).

One way to make those choices less impactful, would be to provide options to BOTH when applying the abilities. Penalizing the player for choosing the other one that is not used, doesn't feel fair. Especially if no context is given when choosing.

Peace :)

Sep 3, 2020

Everything feels polished. Quite good. Will replay again if somebody does a Walktrough Mod.

From what I understood, the rejected abilities don't ever become possible, which precludes the players from having them all, it feels (to me) unnecessary. But, you can savescum and go back and choose the other one if you chose the wrong one, or, edit the save and have them all (it's at the end of the last page).

One way to make those choices less impactful, would be to provide options to BOTH when applying the abilities. Penalizing the player for choosing the other one that is not used, doesn't feel fair. Especially if no context is given when choosing.

I wish that the abilities have more descriptions of what they actually do to

but I don't know I actually like that you can only have one ability it makes replayability really fun

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
i gotta say it amazes me that this game has no WT & Cheat Mod already..

KoGa3 scrappy Sancho1969 are any of you guys interested in creating one for this game?

i like this game so far, even if some of the choices doesnt seem to matter, like some explained already..
I actually checked this game some time ago. But for me almost impossible. The game is coded in the devs native language (Italian?). Adding WT hints into the script would probably make big troubles with the english translation. And I think it's not really easy for the others, too.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Monster College [v0.7.13] Unofficial Android Port + zinacke's WT/Gallery Mod

- 733Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

etool

Jun 14, 2021
too early for me to give a proper rating, but it is good enough to put on my watch list

seems polished with nice characters

good luck to the Dev

Reactions: boobsrcool
Aug 7, 2020

Then I give some context for first there are no wrong skills :)

the skills you don't take in the first chapter will be repurposed later (by the end of the game you should have all but a couple)

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Then I give some context for first there are no wrong skills :)

the skills you don't take in the first chapter will be repurposed later (by the end of the game you should have all but a couple)
for modding purpose

whats this variable for?

VarAbilitaSbloccate

Aug 7, 2020
wondering about Essentia
MonsterEyeGames

will we get at least a little go at her? :ROFLMAO:
(its a "her" or? genderless? )

this is the greatest thing , if you think about it

the opportunity to get every girl you want (like this Nina transform or Anna who´s not there :( ) but cant at the time of the story
could be a nice sidestoryline
is a "here",

yes if you think about practicality, maybe that's why Magneto had Mystique as his right hand man.

:)

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel
Aug 7, 2020
This game came out of left field- it is quite good- do not abandon it like many of my favourites please and thank you

My idea is to release up to the 5nth chapter by July 18 (arg is close and I still have to finish the things you reported to me today :eek: )

then hoping it won't be a flop :) to close the game by the end of the year (I planned 8 chapters I would like to release one every month and a half and close with a 9 chapter epilogue with various endings influenced by how you chose to play the game.) maybe fixing all the things you point out to me or ideas you give me on the run I will go long and close in February 24

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
My idea is to release up to the 5nth chapter by July 18 (arg is close and I still have to finish the things you reported to me today :eek: )

then hoping it won't be a flop :) to close the game by the end of the year (I planned 8 chapters I would like to release one every month and a half and close with a 9 chapter epilogue with various endings influenced by how you chose to play the game.) maybe fixing all the things you point out to me or ideas you give me on the run I will go long and close in February 24
dont rush it - the update cycle is very short if you compare to other games
but thanks for this :cool:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Hi

I don't have a patreon, and I don't think I will in the near future.

a discord on the other hand I might create, my fear is that then no one will write there, do other games have discords with people chatting there regularly?

what do you guys think?
most games tend to have a discord so people can talk about the game in real time and maybe get some help if they are stuck at a certain point. it could also be a good way to discuss what you (the dev) want the game to have or wanna hear from players. of course, having a discord is 100% optional

Reactions: MonsterEyeGames
4.50 star(s) 64 Votes