Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
can i ask which country is this game from? When I try to view it on Steam I get the message "The game is not available in your region."

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
can i ask which country is this game from? When I try to view it on Steam I get the message "The game is not available in your region."
It's not about the country the game is from, it's about the country you're from. Some countries block games like this.

Aug 7, 2020
If you have adult content enabled and you are not German or Chinese you should see it

You can see on Steam DB :

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
I have a gripe...

No one, ever, in their right mind, ever says I'm from Europe... Why the fuck would you?
Ever heard someone say I'm from Australasia? I'm from Asia? It's insane. No one would do that, put the country or go home.

Seriously this really winds me up, it's lazy character building, and clearly there's a lot of effort put into the characters but a backstory like from Europe... instead of the actual country, town etc. is just not how anyone would ever introduce themselves.

Rant over, I like the characters, be good if this had a mod though, feel like I'm losing opportunities through arbitrary choices instead of clear ones, never liked that style.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hi

Regarding Rachel (and probably other 'I love you' scattered throughout the text) it's a translation problem and I've already fixed it.

As far as Nina is concerned I've fixed it: she was in fact too submissive, even though it was some sort of pheromonic attraction (I guess you couldn't tell)

Concerning Dragomira mea culpa I wanted to imply that MC didn't believe what he was being told (which instead were gradually confirmed to be true) it seems to me that it wasn't understood, so I'm trying to emphasise it better.

For Grace I am putting the option to skip the sex scene.

I'll pay particular attention to the diary entries: I'll probably have to work on fixing those too, from what you tell me...

Thanks 1000 for all the feedback
I like the game and story is interesting, I just wished we had more choices in which girls we want to pursue. I was never fond of Lily and went out of my way NOT to earn any points with her, except for when we first meet her (didn't want to drop her). I was enjoying seeing her look of frustration as I refused to give her what she wanted... only for it not to matter in the end. Are there any plans to avoid forced sex scenes in the future?

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I have a gripe...

No one, ever, in their right mind, ever says I'm from Europe... Why the fuck would you?
Ever heard someone say I'm from Australasia? I'm from Asia? It's insane. No one would do that, put the country or go home.

Seriously this really winds me up, it's lazy character building, and clearly there's a lot of effort put into the characters but a backstory like from Europe... instead of the actual country, town etc. is just not how anyone would ever introduce themselves.

Rant over, I like the characters, be good if this had a mod though, feel like I'm losing opportunities through arbitrary choices instead of clear ones, never liked that style.
You're very wrong about that. When I was in uni, someone said exactly that when we asked. I didn't really care where they were from. Cool dude though. Even though it turned out he was from France. :ROFLMAO:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Yes, you make a very valid point. Although I also know them as being very proud of being french so must have been a traitor, otherwise they'd proudly announce their frenchiness
Proud of being French? What's there to be proud of? Are they proud that they were probably the first to cook a snail? Or maybe it's the fact that they're the best at smiling and being nice to your face, but behind your back they're sharpening their knives?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Proud of being French? What's there to be proud of? Are they proud that they were probably the first to cook a snail? Or maybe it's the fact that they're the best at smiling and being nice to your face, but behind your back they're sharpening their knives?
ooo now that was just straight up cold. But yeah, I imagine frogs legs and snails.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Very interesting story, but it's inconsistent, I never broke up with Anne but the Bio says I did
I was hoping Anne would stay the GF of the MC - is this not possible???

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes