shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
im here for the milf's ,hat sex scene with the vampire mom was hot as fuck...and i think vampires are the most promicous one's of them and werewolfs are settiling in a pack so maybe we can chosse those 3 and the ragdoll for a mini harem/////>
?

usmcaz84

Jun 13, 2022
So question to the dev did you remove the harem route from the game cause i remember seeing it in the future tags?

usmcaz84

Jun 13, 2022
That could be considered as poly by most of the harem fans. Harem for them is all the LI looking, watching, having sex, living entirely for the MC. Be careful for they feel triggered to any action, if 2 LI look at each other without MC's consent, the harem crowd may suffer an emotional trauma and whine to the ntr!

Yes, it's a pretty retarded mindset.
really you sure about that cause i like harems and i will say in my game that im currently building the girls inside the harem can have fun with each other without the mc there. it is player choice but in the end girls can have fun without the mc. i also have two that are a couple before the mc even gets them.

• Haha
Reactions: lordfridge9

BlueBasil

Jul 24, 2017
PLEASE SOMEONE DROP ME A FEW SAVES! I played up until the medusa sex scene and now my file is corrupted and cant be opened.
I had a similar problem. I believe it is a renpy thing as renpy gets weird about saves made with options on screen. I found that going back to a save without options displayed fixed my problem.

zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
hello i would like to know if :
1- Do we know the reason of the removal of the harem tag ?
2- Is this game will be worse than that and we will end with one girl ?
thanks in advance

• Angry
Reactions: Aground9437

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I am at the pool, and it says I can increase a stat, but then it does not allow me to pick anything- and I am soft locked and cannot proceed

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
I have got the scene with the mermaid, but there is another one in this update . Who is the girl in that scene?

4.50 star(s) 73 Votes