Dec 8, 2020
Not a big point. An example.

And sorry, I may not have paid the most attention as I slept 6 hours in the last 48 hours. Not an excuse, just explaning. My bad.
All good. And i think we can all agree that the ambush was bad and could of used some easing into. One of the big problems is the forced nature of it that i feel is rubbing people the wrong way. That comes up after you start a actual bf/gf with the main 3 and have not really talked to them. I have a feeling this was a soft reset to bring the other characters in for the main story and rushed it. Feels more to me that it is rushed and not harem fans forcing the dev to change story. Depending on how you played you could see it coming a mile away. And you are right also that on a solo path it is just a mess. Also all i could find is someone said they talked to the dev and they said you could have 2 or 3 together. so plans could have just changed. Also i dont see how the other characters fit well without it they are so tied together.

Reactions: AlexMpog and Ayhsel

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
The thing is, it's not even that I hate harem.
I am actually flexible in multi directions ( whether it's harem, partial harem or solo routes), and so is Ayhsel and others; let's take Once in a Lifetime and Eternum by Caribdis for example (they are two of my favorite games on this site, and which I'm pursuing full harem paths).

That game can be either classified as a full-harem game, or decide who you wanna romance game, as the player sees fit.
But the building foundations of characters are quite different.

With OIAL & Eternum characters, for those two games' MCs, their LIs all were not only attracted to MC but also were friends/family with MC, working together to achieve a goal in stopping evil in terms of the narrative.
And full-harem actually works in those cases cause those LIs through their friends, and trials they face together with the MC was able to build a sort of rapport with one another, especially in the early to mid episodes of the game.
There may be occasional argument or two (sometimes with hilarious effect), but the foundation of the character relationships for these LIs interactions built things up well into what would be perceived as a full-harem that actually makes sense.

But what about this game?

- Lily dislikes Rachel, and especially antagonizes Sofia, given Sofia's boyfriend issue (and vice versa)

- Nina, before the whole ambush situation hears about Sofia from MC's phone (the whole wolf hearing sense), and became upset. She also displayed jealousy in that ambush scene with Rachel and Sofia, not to mention with Anne.

- Both Rachel and Sofia wanted to make their relationship public (not sure such choice was given for Lily and Nina, don't remember lol), which their intention clearly being wanting to pursue MC as a solo relationship.
When a LI asks such a question, there should have been a greater degree of consequence that comes along even if the player chose "not right now" as their option.
Instead that is brushed aside and with the ambush scene, Nina, Rachel, Sofia all resort to "I'm willing to try it if she is." falling like a domino.

So what's gonna happen now? Given the game made U-turns in characterizations in order to force harem upon those 3 LIs, is it gonna have Lily be accepting of harem with Sofia also?
Even after all that bad blood between them (with enough red to form a lake)?

Cause it certainly looks to be heading that way lol.

In the end, if it's a full harem, it has to be consistent with the characterization, relationships (between the LIs themselves, not just MC) building it up as the foundation.
If it doesn't, well it ends up becoming contradictory and inconsistent, not to mention being shoehorned into, which I felt was the case with the recent ambush and forced harem scene.

Last edited:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Just played it yesterday. Setting is charming and hilarious (the dudes are wholesome lads aside from Alex, who is a pathetic rival with zero danger/agency).

Played with walkthrough mode but even without it there is barely missable content and restrictions. No plotline is dropped which could be worriesome for the further progress of the game. I don't mind leaving several love interest behind to focus more on few others, so I'm wondering about the future content.

The harem stuff was rushed and overwhelming. Nina had one offhandish scene beforehand mentioning how werewolves have harems and next chapter four girls are already on it. The ability to not choose the harem is the saving grace, but it doesn't hinder how clunky the scene was delivered and how inconsistent the girls characterisation became once they suddenly were all for it. If choosing to dismiss the harem option leads to single romances (or what I'm hoping for 2-3 girls fighting for MC), the game is saved, if unelegantly.

Dec 8, 2020
The thing is, it's not even that I hate harem.
I am actually flexible in multi directions ( whether it's harem, partial harem or solo routes), and so is Ayhsel and others; for example let's take Once in a Lifetime and Eternum by Caribdis for example (those two are one of my 2 favorite games on this site, and which I'm pursuing full harem paths).

That game can be either classified as a full-harem game, or decide who you wanna romance game, as the player sees fit.
But the building foundations of characters are quite different.

With OIAL & Eternum characters, for those two games' MCs, their LIs all were not only attracted to MC but also were friends/family with MC, working together to achieve a goal in stopping evil in terms of the narrative.
And full-harem actually works in those cases cause those LIs through their friends, and trials they face together with the MC was able to build a sort of rapport with one another, especially in the early to mid episodes of the game.
There may be occasional argument or two (sometimes with hilarious effect), but the foundation of the character relationships for these LIs interactions built things up well into what would be perceived as a full-harem that actually makes sense.

But what about this game?

- Lily dislikes Rachel, and especially antagonizes Sofia, given Sofia's boyfriend issue (and vice versa)

- Nina, before the whole ambush situation hears about Sofia from MC's phone (the whole wolf hearing sense), and became upset. She also displayed jealousy in that ambush scene with Rachel and Sofia, not to mention with Anne.

- Both Rachel and Sofia wanted to make their relationship public (not sure such choice was given for Lily and Nina, don't remember lol), which their intention clearly being wanting to pursue MC as a solo relationship.
When a LI asks such a question, there should have been a greater degree of consequence that comes along even if the player chose "not right now" as their option.
Instead that is brushed aside and with the ambush scene, Nina, Rachel, Sofia all resort to "I'm willing to try it if she is." falling like a domino.

So what's gonna happen now? Given the game game made U-turns in characterizations in order to force harem upon those 3 LIs, is it gonna have Lily be accepting of harem with Sofia also?
Even after all that bad blood between them (with enough red to form a lake)?

Cause it certainly looks to be heading that way lol.

In the end, if it's a full harem, it has to be consistent with the characterization, relationships (between the LIs themselves, not just MC) building it up as the foundation.
If it doesn't well, it ends up becoming contradictory and inconsistent, not to mention being shoehorned into, which I felt was the case with the recent ambush and forced harem scene.
We keep going back so sofia if we believe the mod it has been in a long time the sofia + lily variable. And mc has the choice to think that it is more to it. lily is a li you think the dev is going to have her be at fault for sofia ex. That would remove her as a li the dean said she would be sent away and i dont see that happening. And nina again could it be she was mad finding out that way about the mc. And again nina was going to be with someone she hated for her family and yes can be jealous trying to be head of the (pack). Jealousy is not that uncommon in the beginning of a harem. People are mistaking rushed and a bad scene for it not fitting but it comes down to how you played. Why does none of the solo fans talk about the others. Nina/Sofia/Rachel are not the only li. Also you could go after them all from the beginning so it is not like it just happened. Let me ask you i didn't play solo so what is the dev going to do if he needs the characters for the main story. I dont think a single person has defended that scene. Was it rushed yes. That scene has more problems than just harem vs solo (anne). Anne felt so forced and out of place.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
We keep going back so sofia if we believe the mod it has been in a a long time the sofia + lily variable.
What's up with that variable?

I love to play them both against each other. Either Sofia is devastated that her current love interest chooses popular sneaky Lily over her again or you humiliate and ruin innocent Lily with spiteful vindicitive Sofia who gloats over it. Both of them are unstable jealous brats and I love it.

Dec 8, 2020
What's up with that variable?

I love to play them both against each other. Either Sofia is devastated that her current love interest chooses popular sneaky Lily over her again or you humiliate and ruin innocent Lily with spiteful vindicitive Sofia who gloats over it. Both of them are unmental jealous brats and I love it.
I have a feeling lily is not at fault. And when the mc find out who it really was that will probably tie into the main plot with the stone some how. Then sofia will have to deal with what she did. Again i dont think the dev is going to remove a li.

OrtaguArmelas

Jun 8, 2017
It sucks seeing the beatiful game is goibg to harem route. Nina was jealous character. Already spoil the game "love you" mechanichs. Game going to story like "Hey I am the only one has a dick bitches"

Reactions: Necronlord5

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
We keep going back so sofia if we believe the mod it has been in a long time the sofia + lily variable. And mc has the choice to think that it is more to it. lily is a li you think the dev is going to have her be at fault for sofia ex. That would remove her as a li the dean said she would be sent away and i dont see that happening. And nina again could it be she was mad finding out that way about the mc. And again nina was going to be with someone she hated for her family and yes can be jealous trying to be head of the (pack). Jealousy is not that uncommon in the beginning of a harem. People are mistaking rushed and a bad scene for it not fitting but it comes down to how you played. Why does none of the solo fans talk about the others. Nina/Sofia/Rachel are not the only li. Also you could go after them all from the beginning so it is not like it just happened. Let me ask you i didn't play solo so what is the dev going to do if he needs the characters for the main story. I dont think a single person has defended that scene. Was it rushed yes. That scene has more problems than just harem vs solo (anne). Anne felt so forced and out of place.
I'll try to answer (I'll swear your english grammar is getting worse and worse as we speak).

Sofia and Lily will make up at some point as it seems Lily is not the (sole?) reason why Edward is turned into stone. (Or "only" encased in stone as in "He is still alive in there"?)
But it will take a looooooong time for them to do, because as was said previously it was enough bad blood (and poison) between them to fill a lake.
I'll let you in on a secret.
Women hold grudges even if they say they do not.

We are coming back to Sofia because she is the "easiest example" for this issue.

But have it your way.
We'll take Rachel for a change.

She is a vampire.
Vampires have no qualms with extramarital sex and sharing.
That is NOT the same as a harem, mind you.
Rachel was introduced as a vampire who goes against tradition and in fact is opposed to it.
Meaning she effectively was searching for a "normal" relationship with a werewolf, a species which her kind usually hates.
But after the visit at her parents her whole character did a 180.

If Nina was more upset about the fact that MC fucked around or the way how she found out is besides the main point.
Fact is she was pissed and mere days later she is "OK, let's all hump this guy until he is satisfied!"

The fact that Anne appeared and moments later disappeared seemingly forever feels forced as well.
She was in that scene to have an excuse for that "comedic moment" and nothing else it seems.

Reactions: JJJ84
Dec 8, 2020
It sucks seeing the beatiful game is goibg to harem route. Nina was jealous character. Already spoil the game "love you" mechanichs. Game going to story like "Hey I am the only one has a dick bitches"
Nina was with someone who i believe she admits she thinks he was cheating on her and she still stayed with him .She put up with someone she hated for the sake of her family why is that so different than joining a harem of someone she likes for the same reason.

Dec 8, 2020
I'll try to answer (I'll swear your english grammar is getting worse and worse as we speak).

Sofia and Lily will make up at some point as it seems Lily is not the (sole?) reason why Edward is turned into stone. (Or "only" encased in stone as in "He is still alive in there"?)
But it will take a looooooong time for them to do, because as was said previously it was enough bad blood (and poison) between them to fill a lake.
I'll let you in on a secret.
Women hold grudges even if they say they do not.

We are coming back to Sofia because she is the "easiest example" for this issue.

But have it your way.
We'll take Rachel for a change.

She is a vampire.
Vampires have no qualms with extramarital sex and sharing.
That is NOT the same as a harem, mind you.
Rachel was introduced as a vampire who goes against tradition and in fact is opposed to it.
Meaning she effectively was searching for a "normal" relationship with a werewolf, a species which her kind usually hates.
But after the visit at her parents her whole character did a 180.

If Nina was more upset about the fact that MC fucked around or the way how she found out is besides the main point.
Fact is she was pissed and mere days later she is "OK, let's all hump this guy until he is satisfied!"

The fact that Anne appeared and moments later disappeared seemingly forever feels forced as well.
She was in that scene to have an excuse for that "comedic moment" and nothing else it seems.
Sorry late and cant sleep. Before that scene we already see Rachel dye her hair and has on black so i think more is at play. Also i could be wrong but she never talked about a normal relationship again going to the scene definitely being rushed i dont know why. And nina also we didnt get to talk with her for all we know she could of talked with her family and they talked her into it.Same could be said about Rachel. We are missing a lot of info because how rushed it was.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
the discussion with Dragomira after class has the gender designation wrong, If I'm not mistaken Dragomira is a women / female vampire and as such should not be referred to as he, but a she. This is a common problem in many stories and should be corrected

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
My wish list for the next update is three things. First, that the developer writes some extra scenes and dialogue that better explain the confrontation scene, specifically for monogamous and/or throuple players. Second, that the developer corrects the translation errors in the classroom scene with Dragomira. Finally, that the developer makes a written and comprehensive guide on getting maximum relationship points with each character.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
My wish list for the next update is three things. First, that the developer writes some extra scenes and dialogue that better explain the confrontation scene, specifically for monogamous and/or throuple players. Second, that the developer corrects the translation errors in the classroom scene with Dragomira. Finally, that the developer makes a written and comprehensive guide on getting maximum relationship points with each character.
with all those wishes of yours there should be this: "Fourth: Im not expecting a new update till the next christmass, halloween at the best"....good thing you are realistic, for those additional scenes, and for "comprehensive walkthrough" :KEK:

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
If it's any consolation, there are some in-game choices the player can make for the harem path to feel less forced, and more consistent with Nina's character. First, refuse the love making ritual with Sofia and choose to have sex with Nina. Second, when you're given the choice on what to read, read the book on werewolves and pick the "I want a harem" line. Finally, choose to protect Suzi from the werewolves by using either Strength or Wolf Knowledge. Personally, I prefer the Strenth option in this case, as the other option makes the MC sound racist. Third, when talking to Nina after the Suzi encounter, use the Wolf Knowledge line and they discuss their relationship and the possibility of the MC having a harem. Finally, during the confrontation scene, pick Nina as your primary love interest, then tell her that you're still thinking about having a harem. All these choices taken together make the harem path feel much less forced, and much more consistent with Nina's character. Nina doesn't seem to mind being in a harem, as long as she's consulted first, and remains the MC's main woman. Anyway, hope this helps a little.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
My wish list for the next update is three things. First, that the developer writes some extra scenes and dialogue that better explain the confrontation scene, specifically for monogamous and/or throuple players.

me too I would also like to talk to MonsterEyeGames about it but since that update, he hasn't brought up the topic

in fact, he hasn't brought up the player's concerns at all

which is surprising cuz when he first started this game we could have talked to him about anything

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
with all those wishes of yours there should be this: "Fourth: Im not expecting a new update till the next christmass, halloween at the best"....good thing you are realistic, for those additional scenes, and for "comprehensive walkthrough" :KEK:
Ok, fair enough :LOL:. But honestly, I'd rather wait a long time and get something good, then wait a short time and get something bad. Besides, I'm sure we have plenty of other games to keep us occupied in the meantime. :sneaky:

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
me too I would also like to talk to MonsterEyeGames about it but since that update, he hasn't brought up the topic

in fact, he hasn't brought up the player's concerns at all

which is surprising cuz when he first started this game we could have talked to him about anything
Maybe there were to many people complaining about too many different things. For every person you make happy, you end up making another person mad. You just can't please them all. All he can do is stay true to his artistic vision, while incorporating the fan ideas that align with it, or at least don't contradict it. That's all he can do. That's all any artist can do.

Sep 3, 2020
Maybe there were to many people complaining about too many different things. For every person you make happy, you end up making another person mad. You just can't please them all. All he can do is stay true to his artistic vision, while incorporating the fan ideas that align with it, or at least don't contradict it. That's all he can do. That's all any artist can do.
I get where you're coming from brother and I wasn't going to say anything anymore cuz people are saying

all we're doing is complaining about the Harem but I believe it's more than that

it's not just about not liking the developer's vision for the game

in the previous update the developer

gave us monogamy players certain choices

in the previous update, the game is acting like those choices never happened

and I don't see that as just an issue I also see it as a game-breaking issue

imagine if the roles were reversed you are a harem player and you had a relationship with all the girls

but suddenly in the previous update, the girls are acting like you rejected them all

in my eyes that would be also just as bad and an issue

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
One thing is to give constructive criticism. Another thing is to complain for complaining or to demand stuff.

In the end, this is a forum and people should be allow to express what they like and what they dislike. Straightforward demanding stuff is ridiculous though.

Again, different things. One thing is to say "I would like to see this" and another is "I demand to see this".

Sometimes, however, the line between the two is not clear. But I believe most of the time you can tell if someone is doing one or the other.

So let me recapitulate and be as clear as possible. Given the knowledge I know about how the harem stuff was created, that it was as a consequence of dev misunderstanding the tags and some people then claiming he had, on the very least, leave some stuff unpromised, I would like the harem stuff to be better introduced and executed to be more consistent with previous character development.
If that does not happen, pity, but still will continue reading and wishing the best for dev and project.

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes