Dec 8, 2020
The main "forced" part is that you are ambushed by all those girls even if you have not really interacted with them prior.
You can refuse to "unlock the power" of sofia or outright refuse to help her, reject Nina every single time (since you are "forced to meet her" and she keeps coming back) and choose not to help Rachel.
You can be a faithful MC that did not get over Anne.
Yet they all appear in that scene and act like MC was in a serious relationship with her.

The choices you are presented with apparently have little influence on the outcome.
Every single girl (including the one you chose) tells MC how disappointed she is and that their relationship basically is being reset.

That part also feels forced.

And btw. if you chose Anne or not she is storming off angrily apparently never to be seen again.

That is relatively normal with this game.
For every update so far the saves from the last chapter do not work.
Saves from prior chapters may or may not work, that is why most players "choose" to start over.
Dont know if you dont go harem but in that path anne makes it clear she is mad about you ignoring her calls and breakup over message. I could be wrong but i dont think the gave ever gave you a choice to not break up the 3 letter you could send at least from the mod all said set breakup.
Edit- i will agree the ambush was handled bad and felt rushed i think a lot of problems would be fixed with a edit to that part and a more gradual have them come together and not be ambushed if going solo. Thinking on it it could also be a point that the dev might need the other characters for the main story plot and just handled it horribly to bring back in characters people have neglected.

Last edited:

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Apologies if it's already been asked and answered, but has anyone figured out how to get the Anne only path? That option is always greyed out for me.

SpookyBites

Dec 27, 2020
normally i blast through these kinds of games for the lewds, bust a nut and alt + F4. with this one i actually like the story and i'm taking my time with it. i can't wait to play the whole way through when it's complete. i just hit chapter 2.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Honesty this is why I wouldn't like to support many devs even if I had the money to do so.

If the story starts out one way I don't want it to radically change halfway through.
I really hate when characters personality's change to fit the story
It should be the other way around imo.
Well, I am not even sure it was about money.
Harassment/pressure, it all brings a lot of stress, some people can't bear with it.
But yeah, it is a reason I don't really trust Devs, only the ones I know for some time and I know that they will stick to their story despite all the harassment.
Other than that I usually try and buy games closer to their endings, mostly, but sometimes it's too tempting, especially when it's one of my favorite themes, like this game.

As about "other way around", if the game was never meant to be harem, I don't think there is any good way to adjust it without either altering characters personalities or making them all bi/lesbian out of a sudden, or just adding absolutely illogical plot twist/ending, a lot of good games suffered from this, and it's a shame.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
The developer insisted on not saying anything about routes and endings, because he didn't want to give away any "spoilers." By shoehorning a harem scenario into the game, he's already given away one of them. So at this point, what does he have to lose by giving away a few "spoilers?"

Reactions: Uxeki44

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Yes, i dont understand why people are crying so much when you can actually choose only 1 girl or no L.I at all and be just friends, the option is there... dev is not forcing harem on anyone. Its like some people just like to whine and complain no matter what.
View attachment 3210259
Isn't the issue more on those girls ambushing and demanding your love to them despite some players not chasing/interested in them?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well, I am not even sure it was about money.
Harassment/pressure, it all brings a lot of stress, some people can't bear with it.
But yeah, it is a reason I don't really trust Devs, only the ones I know for some time and I know that they will stick to their story despite all the harassment.
Other than that I usually try and buy games closer to their endings, mostly, but sometimes it's too tempting, especially when it's one of my favorite themes, like this game.

As about "other way around", if the game was never meant to be harem, I don't think there is any good way to adjust it without either altering characters personalities or making them all bi/lesbian out of a sudden, or just adding absolutely illogical plot twist/ending, a lot of good games suffered from this, and it's a shame.
You're right.

I do buy the games on here I really like if they come to steam and I trust the dev.
But I'm wary of supporting a dev every month on patreon or wherever.

I don't feel as annoyed if I get something on steam and its crap because the games are usually cheap.
And I have purchased lots of AAA games I thought were garbage that cost way more.

But Patreon after a while can be expensive especially on higher tiers.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Going back to the game, the developer can still salvage the story. He just has to provide a plausible in-game explanation for why the women behaved the way they did in the forced confrontation scene. For those who were already pursuing a harem, no explanation is needed. But for those who are pursuing monogamous and/or throuple routes, an in-game explanation will be needed to salvage story consistentcy.

doh451

May 28, 2023
to the dev' of this game : why don't I get any update of this game on Steam ? Last update was in october and I see updates there and I'm very frustrated. I paid and I don't have any updates of this great game

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
to the dev' of this game : why don't I get any update of this game on Steam ? Last update was in october and I see updates there and I'm very frustrated. I paid and I don't have any updates of this great game
You have the game on steam but instead of going to the discussion forum tied to the game or to his discord you go to a piracy board?

Reactions: mollyses

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Since I had the same issue with a different game: check your (Steam) settings whether you allow for beta download and similar stuff to happen.

Reactions: AlexMpog

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
Going back to the game, the developer can still salvage the story. He just has to provide a plausible in-game explanation for why the women behaved the way they did in the forced confrontation scene. For those who were already pursuing a harem, no explanation is needed. But for those who are pursuing monogamous and/or throuple routes, an in-game explanation will be needed to salvage story consistentcy.
Gonna spoiler everything just in case.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Belgrath19
Dec 8, 2020
Gonna spoiler everything just in case.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it looks like dev is trying to condense paths and have less branching. I am not saying the ambush was good but i kind of looks like a place to kind of reset paths without a full rework. could be a case of biting off more than you can chew with the branching.

Reactions: Logan3000x

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Guys I've never been so excited and turned on at the same time by so many cute asses fighting for me. The coolest thing is seeing Anne as a sexy little wolf I want this dispute between them to last until the end.:KEK:
Screenshot_20231228-232637.png Screenshot_20231228-232730.png Screenshot_20231228-232756.png Screenshot_20231228-232902.png

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: astabro

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Hey guys anyone noticed the English script cap_07_sc_04A - Dragomira Storia.
The way mc addressed dragomira as (him/her/his/she) all in one character.
One or two lines okay the whole script
Man it's really bad when I'm reading.
I'm corrected all the words then played the game.

Last edited:

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
There are some really weird mistakes with basic grammar yes. Totally should be taken care of to not bring the quality of the experience down.

Jul 16, 2018
I just played chapter 6, and have to say I'm SUPER sad that the vampire girl is now wearing boring black clothes like a bunch of other girls in this VN. I was so excited to see the colourful vampire girl. She was my main LI, but now I'm very disappointed. Why would the writer introduce an interesting character and then change her into a boring run-of-the-mill vampire?

Reactions: Virulenz

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
Here is my Walkthrough Mod for the v0.7.4

It took me a lot of time as i had to do both Italian and English version as the game was originally made in Italian

Hope you guys will enjoy the mod!

Edit: Added a option to change mc name as mine was "None" after the v0.6.4

Link: Walkthrough Mod
Made an update that add a new option which makes you see all the replay gallery, which is basically a gallery unlocker

This gallery unlocker is not the same as the other games because the way the replay gallery work made it nearly impossible to just a button to click in the replay gallery section

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
I kinda liked the colorful clothes too, but I don't feel that strongly either way. Maybe she can switch clothes from time to time.

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes