Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
View attachment 3318815
In any case that players forgot the crux of this game ... it is action.
View attachment 3318816
Modern werewolves are jacked and favor mucle over fur.
View attachment 3318821
Meanwhile wolves be like:
View attachment 3318820
The vampires look good.
The doll looks good.
The mermaid looks good.
The zombies look good.
The faun looks good.
The succubus looks good.

The werewolves do not look good.

Without prior knowledge does this look like a werewolf to you?
Or like a deformed monster with a little bit of hair on the shoulders, standing on overly large toes and long arms?

The thing on the right side of the screen is meant obviously ...

Bild_2024-02-02_133745732.png

Thing is if you would not have been told that that is a werewolf you would not recognize it as such.
No wolf nuzzle, no wolf ears, nothing wolf like in it's facial features, ...

The hybrid form looks more wolfish than the full werewolf form does.

Almost as if this full form is not a full form at all and only another hybrid step before the actual werewolf form. Which in the game is called Great Wolf and no werewolf in the last decades/centuries was able to fully transform.

THAT is the complaint.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Without prior knowledge does this look like a werewolf to you?
Or like a deformed monster with a little bit of hair on the shoulders, standing on overly large toes and long arms?
Yeah, if i had to take a look and say what it is, i would have guessed it's some kind of mutant from Fallout or Metro (which got a bit too much radiation), maybe some abomination from the Witcher...werewolf wouldn't even come to my mind, i mean it really doesn't resembels a wolf at all.

If i think about a werewolf something like this comes to my mind.
Screenshot (1009).png

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Perhaps Monster Eye Games' plan was always to have one more transformation for the protagonist, and it will be the definitive werewolf form (the one we all imagine when we think of a werewolf), maybe at some point where the mc should overcome all his limits such as while fighting a giant humanoid shark, top 5 most epic moments of the VN.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MonsterEyeGames

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
You know the entire narritive is about the misconceptions you have about all these monsters. Also you're forgetting important things like no one saying its full werewolf, but full beast. Did you see Nina's beast form? Even better did you see Nina and Peter running through the woods as full wolves? Most werewolves in fiction don't have three forms, they have one. Their full instictual werewolf form is a big ol wolf. The big ugly thing is the beast (even stated going full beast, not full werewolf). They aren't supposed to be pretty, they're monsters. Thats why they keep referencing the "Great Wolf" because its probably more like what you'd see in most fiction.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
You know the entire narritive is about the misconceptions you have about all these monsters. Also you're forgetting important things like no one saying its full werewolf, but full beast. Did you see Nina's beast form? Even better did you see Nina and Peter running through the woods as full wolves? Most werewolves in fiction don't have three forms, they have one. Their full instictual werewolf form is a big ol wolf. The big ugly thing is the beast (even stated going full beast, not full werewolf). They aren't supposed to be pretty, they're monsters. Thats why they keep referencing the "Great Wolf" because its probably more like what you'd see in most fiction.
Yes.
And that is the issue.

Basically the "Full Beast" looks nothing like a werewolf, neither as seen from real wolves nor from other fiction.

That the full beast looks like a monster is well and good.
It should be.
The problem is as said it looks nothing like a wolf and thus if you first see this monster you would not immediately call it werewolf.
You would name it orc, ogre or simply monster.
But not werewolf.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
found it.
Do you remember the choices that led to banging rachel instead of just eating her out?
You need to have have as many affection points with her as possible. Then when you visit her parents with her, encourage her to explore her sexuality with you, tell her you can be a couple, and you should eventually get the option to have full blown sex with her.

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes