SuperWeenieHutJr

Sep 26, 2023
Can you not use save files you modified yourself? I used save editor to give more powers, but when I go to load it, I get a warning about the save and when I click yes, I trust it, the save still won't load.

Aug 31, 2019
I was playing this game under the assumption that harem route is possible. A few comments in this thread mentioned that some player achieved this route.
But i am currently at chapter 5 and girls are already breaking up saying the MC is not loyal and such. So is there a possible harem route or not? What am i doing wrong?
Also, the walkthrough mod isn't working for me as it shows the text in some other language even when English is selected.
I'm currently on full harem route, and no problem with any girl (except for ghost girl, for now looks like she cannot be in harem)

Reactions: Adrian Salguero

BilltheHutt

Sep 6, 2023
Got it wishlisted on Steam.

I'll take it for the character models alone, I love the weird and the wonderful .... also i'm able to date a Gorgon

Yah, that's my first Gorgon too. The snakes are kewl, gotta wonder tho...does the carpet match the drapes? Prolly garter snakes downstairs, werewolves don't mind those.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974
Jun 13, 2018
hey, anyone else notice that Steam is behind on the updates? it's 0.8.7 there....anyone know when Steam will update it? i know it will automatically update, but it never says it.......i have to catch it updating by sheer dumb luck to ever notice it.....

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
hey, anyone else notice that Steam is behind on the updates? it's 0.8.7 there....anyone know when Steam will update it? i know it will automatically update, but it never says it.......i have to catch it updating by sheer dumb luck to ever notice it.....
Subscribestar and Patreon always get the latest updates quicker than Steam because they have monthly Subscribers. Devs also have to wait a while for the latest updates to be approved on steam.

Jun 13, 2018
Subscribestar and Patreon always get the latest updates quicker than Steam because they have monthly Subscribers. Devs also have to wait a while for the latest updates to be approved on steam.
weird...makes sense, but still weird....esp since one of the games i play gets an update like every 3 days on Steam, while updates here for the same game are like every 3-4 months....

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
From Patreon:

Hey everyone!
Here is the release of this September.
V0.8.13 is now available!
Changelog:
-Reworked Ch01 and fixed several scenes along the way;
-Reworked Diary's entry mechanic
-Added 15 animations
-Added about 350 images
-Added about 8k words

WARNING!!
No previous save file will work anymore after this update!

Note: I edited the last line to enlarge the font.

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes