Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
no no brother I'm not talking about that I'm talking about this latest update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
damn, didnt manage to play latest update just yet...:unsure:
anyway, i supoos ethat could have been done differently as well (the same way as with sophia "initiation" for example)
Looks like new content is unavailable:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yup, unless that is "cap_08_sc_13"..anyway seems as a bug.

Aug 7, 2020
in the meantime if you're bored over the weekend you can click on the last survey I did, it will help me create the next game I develop:

• Hey there
Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
in the meantime if you're bored over the weekend you can click on the last survey I did, it will help me create the next game I develop:

just dont force anything upon your players, and you should be good with any kink you wanna to add to your game.
also it seems as you have missed at least a few "kinks" there...
"anal", "loli" (me dont like) and "stockings" (me like):p

p.s.
also having some unofficial family fiendly path/kink (or making game modable in that regard) could really boost up your support as well...

Sep 3, 2020
just dont force anything upon your players, and you should be good with any kink you wanna to add to your game.
also it seems as you have missed at least a few "kinks" there...
"anal", "loli" (me dont like) and "stockings" (me like):p

p.s.
also having some unofficial family fiendly path/kink (or making game modable in that regard) could really boost up your support as well...
just to make it clear I have nothing against lesbians

if I'm not in a relationship with a girl I don't mind if she goes and finds love somewhere else

but if I'm in a relationship with a girl I don't want anyone touching her but me

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Also hoping that spell issue the content ended with wont go anywhere, im on faithfull route with a single girl and the one MC walks off with at the end of content isent the one my MC is with, was also quite supprised to see a sex scene with MCs ex-girlfriend, i get its from MC seeing the past but couldent he have seen a girl hes currently with insted or just not have a sex scene at all doing the vision thing, its not that i cant deal with it but it just felt weird since i went with option "MC willing to leave ex"in the car and was mean to her to get her to go away and ofc turned her down again at her visit, so she souldent really be on MCs mind at all, but like i sad its ok i dont care that much about that, but if he fucks the magic girl to see the past that would kill it.

Oct 18, 2019
Also hoping that spell issue the content ended with wont go anywhere, im on faithfull route with a single girl and the one MC walks off with at the end of content isent the one my MC is with, was also quite supprised to see a sex scene with MCs ex-girlfriend, i get its from MC seeing the past but couldent he have seen a girl hes currently with insted or just not have a sex scene at all doing the vision thing, its not that i cant deal with it but it just felt weird since i went with option "MC willing to leave ex"in the car and was mean to her to get her to go away and ofc turned her down again at her visit, so she souldent really be on MCs mind at all, but like i sad its ok i dont care that much about that, but if he fucks the magic girl to see the past that would kill it.

Jesus... Don't you know anything about punctuation????? I barely understand what you're typing. I am not even talking about the spelling!

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes