_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
Do none a y”all upstanding ... -stick up yours so deep you are delusional- gamers,
ever heard of GOSSIP in any place where many people have to work or live
togehter? In those places, LOVE IS MOCKED and the MC who is craved most is
covetted to the point of made up in their talks as the gigolo of the college
just to spite him, you hear !?
what is your middle signature?

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Here is my Walkthrough Mod for the v0.7

It took me a lot of time as i had to do both Italian and English version as the game was originally made in Italian

Hope you guys will enjoy the mod!

Edit: Added a option to change mc name as mine was "None" after the v0.6.4

Link: Walkthrough Mod
game is updated to 7.3.2; is the mod still compatible?

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The mod won't work with the new content, and i can't update it as the thread is not updated

It's right here, the thread hasn't been updated yet.

New release for you here:

Changelog:

- 3 new Ch07 scenes added
- 180+ new images
- 7000+ words

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
seems as haremers at the end have got the dev by their relentless boombing...if that is true, as it seems with this latest happyfappyharem update, perhaps it would be the time to forget this shgame and move on.

or perhaps better to start boombing him for any shit we might wanna...he is "flexible" and ready to listen/adjust:unsure::KEK:

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
seems as haremers at the end have got the dev by their relentless boombing...if that is true, as it seems with this latest happyfappyharem update, perhaps it would be the time to forget this shgame and move on.

or perhaps better to start boombing him for any shit we might wanna...he is "flexible" and ready to listen/adjust:unsure::KEK:
I mostly check on discord and I didn't notice that much harassment. And I didn't play the update either yet.
I hope it's not true, the harem doesn't suit the game, it goes against game's lore and logic lol. Game is amazing as it is right now, pity if it will turn into shitty mindless fuckfest.

Sep 3, 2020
I mostly check on discord and I didn't notice that much harassment. And I didn't play the update either yet.
I hope it's not true, the harem doesn't suit the game, it goes against game's lore and logic lol. Game is amazing as it is right now, pity if it will turn into shitty mindless fuckfest.
everybody knows I hate Haram

but I don't mind if a game has it as long as it is optional

but it feels like the game has been forcing it down my throat
but right now I think people are more concerned with the broken continuity

and the choices that don't seem to matter

I mean I literally got punished for choices I never made that is a big deal in my opinion

Sep 3, 2020
I don't think it will change much. there are several similar details during the game, like for example when you turn Emily down, the mc when he's in bed thinking afterwards, he thinks he's missed a chance with her. Why the fuck would he turn her down if he wanted something with her? She may have missed the chance by being rejected, but if you chose to reject her, there's a reason.

To be honest, if I'm not mistaken the dev always said it was going to have a harem path. And he hasn't really changed anything from the previous chapters. But now with the excuse that the alpha wolf often has several female companions, and how despite what they do and for me more importantly the mc still thinks about them as if he likes them after having rejected them several times, the monogamous paths feel very empty or uncared for.
to be honest because of my reading disability I was kind of hoping one of you message him on Discord and explain

I'm really not good at explaining myself and I tend to ramble one of you can do it better

and last time something like this happened and we explained it he agreed and changed it

trust me as long as somebody explains why it doesn't make sense he will change it

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

I mean I literally got punished for choices I never made that is a big deal in my opinion
Honestly that's probably a case of mistakes in the code, fucking up variable assignments and calls is a thing that happens to experienced devs, and a LOT of avn devs were not experienced coders before they started their games.

There's been plenty of furor about the issue, I'm sure the dev's working on it.

Sep 3, 2020
Honestly that's probably a case of mistakes in the code, fucking up variable assignments and calls is a thing that happens to experienced devs, and a LOT of avn devs were not experienced coders before they started their games.

There's been plenty of furor about the issue, I'm sure the dev's working on it.
I hope you're right brother he hasn't been here in a while

give it some time if he doesn't show up I'll have to message him directly as soon as I figure out how to articulate it

Reactions: Brannon
Sep 3, 2020
I don't think we need to go to his Discord. The dev himself is the one who uploads the game on this page, I imagine he has some interest in knowing what people think here.
Anyway, for me it's not nice to go to someone's Discord (I consider it as his home) and tell him that I don't like the way he's doing the paths, at the end it's his story to tell, if we like it fine and if not we'll find another game.
that's funny I know a lot of developers that want us to message them on Discord when we find a mistake
I know actual developers that would be like why didn't you tell me

anyway brother it's not as simple as we just don't like it it also feels like a mistake it breaks games continuity

if he gets our message and responds with that's how it's supposed to be fine

Reactions: Sin_Mechero

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
to be honest because of my reading disability I was kind of hoping one of you message him on Discord and explain

I'm really not good at explaining myself and I tend to ramble one of you can do it better

and last time something like this happened and we explained it he agreed and changed it

trust me as long as somebody explains why it doesn't make sense he will change it
In this case you should upload your save file here as well, cause it's the first thing he might ask in order to check the problem.
I checked discord server and nobody described the problem in support chat yet, i will do it, the more feedback he gets about bug, the better
that's the purpose of support line in the first place and he actually responds there.

Sep 3, 2020
In this case you should upload your save file here as well, cause it's the first thing he might ask in order to check the problem.
I checked discord server and nobody described the problem in support chat yet, i will do it, the more feedback he gets about bug, the better
that's the purpose of support line in the first place and he actually responds there.
okay brother I will
View attachment MonsterCollege-1680008752.7z

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexMpog
Sep 3, 2020
I understand what you are saying, but for me it is a design flaw not a bug, I could be wrong.
I can consider this as a bug, I don't know if there is a way to select the first option.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He shared it here and I leave my opinion where I got it. Because on Steam he uploads the full chapters only.
I don't have any problem to leave my feedback, but to enter a discord without being patreon and start saying that this or that is not right. I don't think it's right.
When I've been patreon, I've told the dev what I think, you didn't see how the scene where you kill Selena's sister in Nephilim was before it was made public and he changed it when some subs commented on it (although he still fell short with the change in my opinion).
if we're saying that only people who support them on patreon have a right to give the complaints and feedback

well by that logic I can never give my complaint/ feedback because I don't own a credit card because I'm so poor

it's one of the reasons I can't read because I couldn't afford the education

Nov 9, 2023

As long as that's the only thing being forced down your throat, you're doing good!

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes