HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I mean, this is mostly just a personal opinion, but werewolves are just cooler? In erotic games(and a lot of other media, not all), vampires are depicted as humans with big teeth, nothing monstrous about them. With a werewolf character you can get a bit more: human, demi-human, humanoid wolf or just go full bestiality and just make it an oversized wolf. Werewolves also have more internal conflicts(as they are usually not in control while transformed), so it is easier for writers to give them character arcs and develop them, I'm not saying vampires can't have these, but it is a bit harder for beginner writers to implement them in an organic way.

As a side note, are there any erotic scenes with the MC in his werewolf form(if he even has one)? Because if not, then it feels like a missed opportunity, why even make him a "monster" in the first place if all he has are some oversized canines.
We saw him in his were form in the beginning, didn't we? My memory is a little fuzzy.......

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
As a side note, are there any erotic scenes with the MC in his werewolf form(if he even has one)? Because if not, then it feels like a missed opportunity, why even make him a "monster" in the first place if all he has are some oversized canines.
There's one scene where you can Unleash the Beast.

Reactions: DrakyDarky

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
"The werewolves are likely to win almost every battle, but the vampires would likely win any war." -a wise person

"Vampire Elders are more powerful than the most powerful Werewolves." -another wise person

Reactions: scannatore

Sinki

Nov 9, 2017
'game'-breaking bug? All options greyed out. Help :) View attachment 3127702
just scroll once to be before this choice scene, in the console put:
Emily_04_09=4
Emily_04_09_Rachel=0

by clicking once you will be able to see choices again and do About Rachel, then answer "She's just a friend" and scene should continue
worked for me after checking the code to see that next scene require Emily_04_09==5

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Here is my Walkthrough Mod for the v0.7.3.2

It took me a lot of time as i had to do both Italian and English version as the game was originally made in Italian

Hope you guys will enjoy the mod!

Edit: Added a option to change mc name as mine was "None" after the v0.6.4

Link: Walkthrough Mod
so this game is made by fellon italian?? good

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
No, I am just not stupid. Check the tags it has "multiple endings". So, correlation with main ending and characters ending is practically impossible. Also, Dev already confirmed that this is "choose a girl" kind of game so yeah which proves my point.
i've heard of mini harem options...hope it's true..if not it will end like Where the hearth is , and i will be a bit sad\pissed by not being able to choose mom and her daughter after spending 10+ chapters in pursuing every girls outhere...

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
Yes, he said from the start - that you can end up in semi-harems (micro-harems), it's 2-3 girls, definitely not of them.
I don't think he would jeopardize his own game just for the sake of making it a harem, it will be against his own plot and lore - making some races who hated each others for decades members of one harem... nah.
Unless he couldn't bear with harems-whiners bugging him all the time, who doesn't give a shit about plot/story and just want the game to be a harem. That would be a pity.
1701286739685.gif

Reactions: Kitchentable
4.50 star(s) 77 Votes