UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hrm, seems the rollback function has been completely disabled for this build.

Edit : And...now it's working again. That's just weird. :unsure:

Mar 12, 2020
Here is my Walkthrough Mod for the v0.7.3.2

It took me a lot of time as i had to do both Italian and English version as the game was originally made in Italian

Hope you guys will enjoy the mod!

Edit: Added a option to change mc name as mine was "None" after the v0.6.4

Link: Walkthrough Mod
Using your mod after the phone call with Maxine the game jumps back to the pool scene.

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
I swear every other update getting released recently is giving me this stupid error causing me to have to restart games. I don't know what the hell is happening with developers but it's so frustrating. I'm not using any mods, or walkthroughs in the games either which I know sometimes causes incompatibilities. It's getting to the point that if this continues I'm going to abandon games and move on to others instead of countlessly restarting game after game.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Right...and we, a werewolf, is fucking vampires and in the future we will fuck one in particular that hate werewolves...what you said don't make sense for our mc...
Being unaware that he fucks them behind their backs and be agreed to be in a harem together - are two different things, so it DOES make sense.

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
I swear every other update getting released recently is giving me this stupid error causing me to have to restart games. I don't know what the hell is happening with developers but it's so frustrating. I'm not using any mods, or walkthroughs in the games either which I know sometimes causes incompatibilities. It's getting to the point that if this continues I'm going to abandon games and move on to others instead of countlessly restarting game after game.
Try loading a few saves before your last save. That usually works

Reactions: Pinsel

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Being unaware that he fucks them behind their backs and be agreed to be in a harem together - are two different things, so it DOES make sense.
Dunno which version you are playing, but in the current release they become very aware of it. Well, most of them, the gorgon and the fish were not in the floor. However, they all agreed to be part of the harem...

Maybe i was to spoiled when i started the game with .6 and continuted with .7, but this update felt very short...maybe i should have waited for .8 ^^
Could you make the save pages scrollable? I'm in page 48 and only see the first 9, auto- and quicksave.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Porque me da la real gana (Because I want)
You simultaneously want to ignore something and NOT ignore the same thing?

What are you, Schroedingers Troll?

yay, yet another college AVN. Why couldn't it be Monster Middle School? That has a better ring to it.
I'd guess because middle schoolers unless they are extremely bad and needed to repeat multiple years are not of legal age.

Just a thought, though.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 77 Votes