Jun 13, 2018
If the Devs add more side love interests (aka side bitches), free roam with prizes (hidden renders for instance) and actual brutal game over branching options, this will be GOAT material.
it's a visual novel. best you can hope for is a slightly guided choose-your-own-adventure type of thing.....

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Is it this version where we have to start from scratch or the next one ?

Cysrine

Jun 6, 2017
In the gallery there the last scene is locked and i cant seem to unlock it. What is the last scene on version 8.13.1?

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
looking at variables after reworks - Shosha, Sharp and Suzu were completely removed from LIs list, no more love points for them, rip

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Monster College [v0.8.13.3] [Monster Eye Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
In the gallery there the last scene is locked and i cant seem to unlock it. What is the last scene on version 8.13.1?
It's you watching them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok, I'm getting a hard crash when starting this one up:

No. You didn't get a hard crash but starting up this game, you got a hard crash by dropping an incompatible version of the walkthrough on it. Please take the time to read up on the relevant thread(s) in the future.

Jul 20, 2020
No. You didn't get a hard crash but starting up this game, you got a hard crash by dropping an incompatible version of the walkthrough on it. Please take the time to read up on the relevant thread(s) in the future.
Hmm, that makes sense the first time it happened, but not after I completely unzipped the most current file into a new folder without any walkthrough. It still did the same error.

Edit: I deleted the folder again, and redownloaded the zip file (just to be sure) and now it works, maybe when I thought I deleted the original folder I actually just overwritten the previous. In any case it's working now. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hordragg

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
played till the end but still have the last 4 scenes locked? how....
The first one of those is the dom variation of Dragomira's scene. The latter ones are bound to having kept investigating Lilly (see the bottom part of this for details).

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MonsterCollege-0.8.13.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Serpicost

Jul 10, 2020
Among the replays I am missing the last scene on the last replay page, but I really don't know what is missing. Does anyone know what I'm missing?

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes