Lorddarcian

Aug 9, 2021
Is there any concequences to romancing all the girls, i ask because harem isn't tagged but thats a lot of potential LI's

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
how do you get on the path with dragomira being submissive to the MC, because i didnt get this scene, i just got the one where the mc eats her out
I think it is on the first sex scene with Dragomira, if you are submissive there it will get you into the submissive route, if you dominate her then it gets you to the scene where he blows MC later on the classroom.
When she tries to suck your blood (back on the first sex scene with her) you choose: stop her, then Go away > Spy on Dragomira > Go back to Dragomira > Turn into a beast ..i think this will trigger the scene.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I think it is on the first sex scene with Dragomira, if you are submissive there it will get you into the submissive route, if you dominate her then it gets you to the scene where he blows MC later on the classroom.
When she tries to suck your blood (back on the first sex scene with her) you choose: stop her, then Go away > Spy on Dragomira > Go back to Dragomira > Turn into a beast ..i think this will trigger the scene.
awesome thanks

Jul 16, 2018
tried to play the latest update, but got tired of trying to guess the right answer to everything. You don't pick the right answer and you basically lose, you get the broken heart thing, then you have to reload or just live with it. I am tired of these types of games.

the girls are just not worth that much of a headache. But best of luck, I am done.
peace.
I haven't played the last few updates, but normally the walkthrough/multi mod will tell you what to answer. I don't even read VNs without a mod anymore (when needed).

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Can someone help me, I'm playing the game but I can't release the option to add LI's to the Harem, this option is always greyed out.

Oct 21, 2023
MonsterEyeGames
On first sitting I stopped around the time you get introduced to every character.
At that point it was really pleasant experience, few really minor issues, falling under personal preference.
I was totally not expecting what came next evening.

Generally I am in favor of 2dcg games, so you could say that it is even more notable than usually.
But together with how aligned with my preferences the game is overall (for example how I haven't chose a single sex scene yet and I don't feel missing content due to that), this one single interaction made this rise to the top 3 VN's I ever played.
1724628224669.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: MonsterEyeGames

ghipholane

Apr 24, 2020
Can someone help me, I'm playing the game but I can't release the option to add LI's to the Harem, this option is always greyed out.
u say yes when the girls ask u to be their boyfriend, later when they meet they'll be suprised u choose them all but then agree to join the harem now u officially have the harem

Jul 20, 2020
Just finished this one from start to end of current content and it's a solid VN. All the characters (LI's) are well done, though I'm surprised by a few design decisions so far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MrBenny

sfabre1963

Mar 1, 2024
View attachment 2708238

Overview:
Monster College is an adult visual novel based on multiple choices.
The protagonist of this story discovers that he is a werewolf.
Despite already attending a good university, he feels compelled to change it to enrol at Silverleaf University.
In his new life, he will meet beautiful women, each with their own fascinating peculiarities: demons, vampires, zombies, werewolves, gorgons...​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-22
Release Date: 2024-08-20
Developer: Monster Eye Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.11
Language: English, Italian, French, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA - - -

Extras:
Walkthrough Mod*
SonsOfLiberty thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2708279 View attachment 2708281 View attachment 2708280 View attachment 2708282 View attachment 2708283 View attachment 2708284 View attachment 2708285 View attachment 2708286 View attachment 2708323
Wow only 2 animations were added. Not much of an update.

Zaffyr

Jun 25, 2022
To add girls to your harem i think you need to start an official relationship with rachel (the vampire girl), the witch girl whose name i don't remember and the werewolf girl whose name i don't remember when you have sex with them for the first time. Then i think you need to read the book about werewolf harems (i'm not sure it's necessary but it's what i did). Then once your ex comes to visit you'll get the option to create the harem. You do lose the ghost girl because she doesn't want to share.

• Sad
Reactions: MrBenny and Faxe10%
4.50 star(s) 77 Votes