DarkFire VNs

[Desires & Power : A Dark World] Dev
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
I was playing this game under the assumption that harem route is possible. A few comments in this thread mentioned that some player achieved this route.
But i am currently at chapter 5 and girls are already breaking up saying the MC is not loyal and such. So is there a possible harem route or not? What am i doing wrong?
Also, the walkthrough mod isn't working for me as it shows the text in some other language even when English is selected.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I was playing this game under the assumption that harem route is possible. A few comments in this thread mentioned that some player achieved this route.
But i am currently at chapter 5 and girls are already breaking up saying the MC is not loyal and such. So is there a possible harem route or not? What am i doing wrong?
Also, the walkthrough mod isn't working for me as it shows the text in some other language even when English is selected.
yeah in Italian, well I do have some for harem, my guess depends how you treat the girls

Reactions: DarkFire VNs

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Will the MC be able to be in a relationship with Dragomira, or is Friends with benefits the best outcome?
Only the Dev can answer that question but I rather not know it will be a spoiler for many if we all knew.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I wanted to see where this update was going to end to kinda of get a heads up but my save is different, when I saw yours we probably had different answers with that person. I uploaded my save before the fight so people could see it. I think I know why your save and mine are different but won't answer because don't want spoil other people game. Going to start again and try something different.

DarkFire VNs

[Desires & Power : A Dark World] Dev
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
yeah in Italian, well I do have some for harem, my guess depends how you treat the girls
I ditched the WT Mod. And decided to stick with the current playthrough, ended with a harem with Nina, Maxine, Sofie, and Rachel. Grace has also shown interest in MC so it's possible she too will eventually join. Vampire Professor is FWB and the Ex, anne, is still considering her options. Olga and the art professor routes are also progressing. Emily on the other hand doesn't want to share so can't directly get her in harem but using URM to tell her 'I Love You' when she starts this conversation puts both her and harem route side by side.

While story and renders are quite good and game is also not bad at all, some things have been done in a silly way. Such as how Nina kicks MC out of her room crying when she hears the phone conversation with sofie but next time she and MC come face to face she is suddenly okay everything. And also how Anne (ex) can so easily enter and exit the college while there is such a strict curfew in effect and the college is supposed to be super secure.
Still a good VN than many others.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I ditched the WT Mod. And decided to stick with the current playthrough, ended with a harem with Nina, Maxine, Sofie, and Rachel. Grace has also shown interest in MC so it's possible she too will eventually join. Vampire Professor is FWB and the Ex, anne, is still considering her options. Olga and the art professor routes are also progressing. Emily on the other hand doesn't want to share so can't directly get her in harem but using URM to tell her 'I Love You' when she starts this conversation puts both her and harem route side by side.

While story and renders are quite good and game is also not bad at all, some things have been done in a silly way. Such as how Nina kicks MC out of her room crying when she hears the phone conversation with sofie but next time she and MC come face to face she is suddenly okay everything. And also how Anne (ex) can so easily enter and exit the college while there is such a strict curfew in effect and the college is supposed to be super secure.
Still a good VN than many others.
yeah I use urm also, thought the WT was the problem with Italian being mixed but it's not it's the game, I ditched sofia because didn't like the scene Nina crying but when Anne cane Sofia told her she was my GF also same with Raquel, started again to try something different. Also WT has a few script errors but urm is much better, you can choose any answer even if they not high lighted.

Reactions: DarkFire VNs

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I have played a new game twice and no walkthrough mod but I can't seem to move on from here.
I use 0x52 urm the WT has some script errors, also with urm you can choose any answer doesn't matter if they not high lighted but before you use don't install it and start new game if you have any saved game then yes then just go to main menu and start new game if you want. If you don't have saves start game and save, close game throw urm in game folder then start game and load that save.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I just started the game and it appears after I selected the name, does anyone know why?
WT mod has some script issues use 0x52 urm but before using it make sure you have a save if not start game and save,close game then install it(well it's only 1 file throw in game folder) then just load that save you'll see a box pop up saying it's installed then just alt+m to open it

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I still haven't played the game after that "fateful" update... :)

Still hoping that there will be some decent solo ending/route with Dragomira, I like Emily, but I like Dragomira more)

And yes, Nina being heartbroken and crying on her knees after hearing that MC was messing around behind her back and is gonna fuck Sophia and then just acting like nothing happened in next update (I am sorry - I overreacted & I am fine with sharing) is a great example of how it shouldn't be done.
To avoid Nina scene I ignored Sofia but when Anne came her and raquel said they were my GF, also didn't bang Raquel at her house(banged the mother thou)

• Sad
Reactions: metamorphMP

CallMeHuff

Feb 17, 2023
Seriously...? you give us a Harem option but won't allow us to have all of the girls...? That makes zero sense. For us that want Harem then let us have them all lol. For those who want solo paths then let them have the solo paths, but if you are already implementing Harem then why wouldnt you be able to add all the girls? Having to choose between 5 girls or just Emily is silly.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Same I got all the way to the first "wanna join my harem" option and it's grayed out

This is after the "I want everyone" option

I kept pushing and reached another "wanna join my harem" option also grayed out

So I uninstalled didn't want to bother figuring out why

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's really weird, I've had no problems what so ever getting the Harem (except the obvious exception of course) just using the WT mod.

Jun 13, 2018
It's really weird, I've had no problems what so ever getting the Harem (except the obvious exception of course) just using the WT mod.
whereas I and MANY others have had RANDOM and INTERMITENT issues BECAUSE of having installed the WT mod EVER.....I finally just deleted EVERYTHIING and did a fresh-clean install of whichever version was up at the time (i think 7.????) it's worked flawlessly for me since.....oddly enough, being a typical man-slut has gotten me the harem (minus em....) every time! honestly, you don't need the walkthru.....

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Just started playing, I have a couple of questions, I tried the search but no straight answer:
1. We will see Anne again? (The blonde from the beginning);
2. Is this a harem game?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958
4.50 star(s) 77 Votes