Aug 7, 2020
Today, with all due proportion, I know how G.R.R. Martin felt when he had Ned Stark killed...

Anyway, as someone else already pointed out, the polls I did over on Patreon are not for this game; they're just to get an idea for my next project.

Monster College's basic plot, that I wrote over a year ago, has never changed.

I realize that you are better than me and anticipated some content, making it seem like I added or changed stuff to please you (the bit with Anne was supposed to be a twist, but I guess you all expected it) :)

Sometimes I implemented stuff wrong (and other times I had to add stuff in because you pointed it out to me), but the general plot never changed.

This game was built to have a partial harem.

If I wanted to do it with a harem that included all the LIs, I would have never written in some characters, or would have never put them in that role.

I always said that the game would not provide a full harem (which is why I had the harem tag removed).

I said it a year and a half ago I said it again 4 months ago (just above was linked my August message) now to make sure it is clear I will put the link to my message from a year and a half ago Here.

Regarding those who are getting the error in the pool scene, I'm guessing they are using a mod.
Some day, I will have a one on one with the mod developer to figure out where/why it breaks the game. :p

Oct 18, 2019
Today, with all due proportion, I know how G.R.R. Martin felt when he had Ned Stark killed...

Anyway, as someone else already pointed out, the polls I did over on Patreon are not for this game; they're just to get an idea for my next project.

I realize that you are better than me and anticipated some content, making it seem like I added or changed stuff to please you (the bit with Anne was supposed to be a twist, but I guess you all expected it) :)

Sometimes I implemented stuff wrong (and other times I had to add stuff in because you pointed it out to me), but the general plot never changed.

If I wanted to do it with a harem that included all the LIs, I would have never written in some characters, or would have never put them in that role.

I always said that the game would not provide a full harem (which is why I had the harem tag removed).

I said it a year and a half ago I said it again 4 months ago (just above was linked my August message) now to make sure it is clear I will put the link to my message from a year and a half ago Here.

Regarding those who are getting the error in the pool scene, I'm guessing they are using a mod.
Some day, I will have a one on one with the mod developer to figure out where/why it breaks the game. :p
Hi there,

Hopefully you're doing fine. Have you read my messages? It's been a while now...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

dude, if your ultimate goal is to earn money from those projects, by all means do make polis and afterwards implement all "winners" (incest, harem, prego, ntr, futa...). it wont matter much if such game has any sense (nor its overall quality), as long as it has decent renders and animations, kinkers will love it.

if your goal is to tell some story and make games you wanna to play, while earning some money alongisde the road, dont bother with polis and people wishes too much...averages are pretty low nowadays, particularly regarding zooone (and similar communities), and you probably dont want to step that low with your project/game.

p.s.
the less you are included in convos with "fans" the better...ultimately would be for the best if you cut it off completely.
some of the best and the most reliable devs are doing it that way. as the saying goes "the dogs bark, caravan goes on";)

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes