Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
in the meantime if you're bored over the weekend you can click on the last survey I did, it will help me create the next game I develop:

Is going to be more lily content in the future if you didn't go to Sharp?

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Another update on a pirate site while us that paid for the game have to wait for the Steam update
Well, maybe they should release the same day on Steam as Patreon like some developers do....I mean it's been out for like a week at this point.

Eh, I paid for it, you could buy it at other sites where it's a one-time purchase to :rolleyes:

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Reworking the early game and old saves don't work...seen that movie before. That's when I go from waiting for updates to waiting for Completed or Abandoned lol
When saves quit working after 20 updates, and there's no jump to new content, that's when I abandon a game.

Why do devs go back and redo early games that the players have already spent the time to play, instead of adding new material. If I am already hours into a game, I hate having to redo those scenes.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
instead of adding new material.
-Added 15 animations
-Added about 350 images
-Added about 8k words
And they only reworked "some" of Chapter 1 along the way...I mean a lot of developers go back and rework chapter 1 as it's usually the worst visually looking chapter as it's the initial release.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Ok so "No previous save file will work anymore after this update!"... does this mean:

A) Previous save don't work but after this one they will?
B) Previous saves work, but they won't work in the next update?
C) Both?

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
From my understanding, any saves you make, up to and including this latest update will not work with the NEXT update.
You can probably play this update with old saves, but it's the *NEXT* update that will make all your saves effed.
Hence I see zero reason, personally, to play this update.

For me this is just curtain down, cant be bothered replaying this game again.

Dunno why he couldn't do this thing once the game is completed instead. Dev himself, has stated that the finale of the story is before the end of the year, or January at the latest. In other words, game is almost complete, and NOW, on the finish line, he forces people that put time into the 'game' to replay the entire thing again?

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
When saves quit working after 20 updates, and there's no jump to new content, that's when I abandon a game.
Probably that’s for better

You get the entire game for free and you are to lazy to use Ctrl to spend 5 mins to jump to the new content

• Angry
Reactions: HUNUTAN
Jun 13, 2018
funny, because on Patreon we get the same updates as the pirate site (where do you think these pirate sites PIRATE these updates from????).

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes