robin312

Jul 6, 2023
Ok so "No previous save file will work anymore after this update!"... does this mean:

A) Previous save don't work but after this one they will?
B) Previous saves work, but they won't work in the next update?
C) Both?
In simple words:
That means dev updated save file format and after update to the latest game version, the game will expect a new format of save file and because of that all your saves prior that version won’t work

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MonsterCollege-0.8.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
what was actually reworked in first chapter? did dev finally fixed all the early unavoidable drama before harem was added?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
well fuck this...i hate reworks of previous chapter during developing .-..and now i must restart for the 4 time?? man this is really pissing..i like this game but i hate reworks...do that at the end of the damn game if you must...bah. and i don't give a sahit to bad comments too. so you can do your worst

bZokko1

Feb 2, 2019
I feel in this one, I kinda see why he want to rewrite earlier content and fix stuff.
It's not bad, but the story and writing is slightly rough here and there. Probably because he changed around harem options during development.

However I feel concept is unique enough and execution on the characters sex scenes is good enough to carry this game, let the developer cook, some fix ups, rewrites etc.

Hell, I am easy to please, more Medusa (sex) scenes please :D

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
he said you can't jump to new contents skipping...did you haven't the time to read it?
It’s extremely easy to get, but I will say this again for you: do not play if you do not like

Dev owes you nothing

You got a new, updated content for free and you are not happy

Seems like there are people you just can’t please: each time they will whine about something

Reactions: Sweet Force
4.50 star(s) 77 Votes