MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
On the night at Orlok castle, make sweet love to ravage Rachel and start a relationship with her
Thanks for the good information. So when MC is at the castle, should MC avoid having sex with the vampire mother? (The scene where the mom confronts MC in the garden, and MC fucks her silly while the creepy father is flying around watching MC fuck his hot wife. At least that is what I read can happen when MC is invited to meet her parents at their castle.

Regards.

Jun 13, 2018
Thanks for the good information. So when MC is at the castle, should MC avoid having sex with the vampire mother? (The scene where the mom confronts MC in the garden, and MC fucks her silly while the creepy father is flying around watching MC fuck his hot wife. At least that is what I read can happen when MC is invited to meet her parents at their castle.

Regards.
generally, i've found that being a raging MAN-WHORE/UBER-MAN-SLUT has ALWAYS gotten me the harem route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

Regards.
You don't need to avoid that, either. You can even blunder and let her realize that you're a wolf in vampire's clothing. Depending on the blunder this leads to different dialogue or you straight up overpowering her – turning her on. Though the outcome is the same as not having your beard and ears out for the scene: a bit of guilty conscience. You can even tell her that you're DTF whenever, afterwards…

gh0stmaster

Sep 21, 2019
tested last version but i see no new content. No mods (never) used. Just i see "thanks you so much for supporting etc.."

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MonsterCollege-0.8.13.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sep 9, 2022
lol! even WITHOUT fucking her, she DEVOTES herself to you! :LOL:
see this is information i didn't have before, going into it with fresh eyes all i saw was a red head with big tits asking me to dick her down when all of a sudden a cock block was telling me she needs your help with a task. i wish i could have said "yeah running now, be there in like 20-30" then breed nina and run to see whats good with goth witch but nope or options where hurt nina to help sophia or do what needs to be done to nina...i couldn't say no to nina

Jun 13, 2018
see this is information i didn't have before, going into it with fresh eyes all i saw was a red head with big tits asking me to dick her down when all of a sudden a cock block was telling me she needs your help with a task. i wish i could have said "yeah running now, be there in like 20-30" then breed nina and run to see whats good with goth witch but nope or options where hurt nina to help sophia or do what needs to be done to nina...i couldn't say no to nina
i didn't know eiither first time, but left to help cuz i hate lying to girls, ended up getting laid anyway!

Sep 3, 2020
going to run it back using Hordragg's little play by play and see if i shit the bed again. another things i noticed is i didn't receive that scene others were complaining about. "forced sex" ? have no idea what their talking about
that's because it was fixed recently

honestly with all these problems fixed this game

will be one of the few games that will stay in my computer forever it's great

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Seems like harem players are expected to naturally home in on defloration scenes. :giggle:

[…] i hate lying to girls […]
Well done you, postponing boning the she-wolf in heat to honourably cheat on your girlfriend with the randy witch, instead. :WeSmart::KEK:

Jun 13, 2018
Well done you, postponing boning the she-wolf in heat to honourably cheat on your girlfriend with the randy witch, instead.
damn skippy! i'm ACTIVELY trying to have my cake on display looking all delicious and shit and eat it too!....AND thrrow it at people!!!!!

BasedDenier

Sep 23, 2024
Not gonna lie, this game has to be one of the most interesting stories with beautiful renders in the adult gaming industry, if not the best. This is Being a Dik potential right here.
If the Devs add more side love interests (aka side bitches), free roam with prizes (hidden renders for instance) and actual brutal game over branching options, this will be GOAT material.

4.50 star(s) 77 Votes