Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
(I won't tell you even under torture which are the main girls)
You telegraphed it with the ambush scene, no torture needed.
What you obviously meant is that you won't CONFIRM it.
The main LI are Nina, Rachel and Sofia. Anne will get a spot as well IF she returns at all. The harem answer was nonchalant "maybe" and the solo answer was an ultimative no.

Lily lost the spot as potential main LI with the ... intermediate conclusion of her story. And her absence from the game later on. It feels like her story is pretty much over at that point.
Grace, Emily, Maxine, Dragomira, Sharpe, ... never had one to begin with i.e. they most definitely were planned as secondary LI aka. fuck meat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abhai

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
Hi, i just finished to play actual chapter 6 monster college,it's a nice game , congrats.
loved the tiny fairy at the end and the way sofia used her to show how we treat all girls like pet ( even if we have choose a girl haha , ive replay twice , to see if it would change something ) , i hope we will see again this tiny fairy and her big tiny boob for thanks scene and meeting a tiny girl in harem would be fantastic. and because she would be jealous that we like small girls, sofia would learn a shrinking spell, to please us throwing it on herself .
i'am french maybe my english is not the most correct , sorry in advance,thanks for french traduction ingame !

bug found : sometime the games are in English and even Italian at the end with the fairy scene while it is selected in French, but all the same it was very pleasant to have access to my language.

Vampire family , rachel , sofia , and the fairy were my favorite part and characters.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Hi, i just finished to play actual chapter 6 monster college,it's a nice game , congrats.
loved the tiny fairy at the end and the way sofia used her to show how we treat all girls like pet ( even if we have choose a girl haha , ive replay twice , to see if it would change something ) , i hope we will see again this tiny fairy and her big tiny boob for thanks scene and meeting a tiny girl in harem would be fantastic. and because she would be jealous that we like small girls, sofia would learn a shrinking spell, to please us throwing it on herself .
i'am french maybe my english is not the most correct , sorry in advance,thanks for french traduction ingame !

bug found : sometime the games are in English and even Italian at the end with the fairy scene while it is selected in French, but all the same it was very pleasant to have access to my language.

Vampire family , rachel , sofia , and the fairy were my favorite part and characters.
The part with sofia exposing the fairy is the very same regardless of your actions.
Even if you were pure i.e. always turned down sex and denied relationships to anyone during the ambush sofia accuses MC of the fact that he fucks all the girls, treats them as disposable and basically forces them into a harem.
The same problem as with the ambush scene itself. They yell at MC for having a relationship with all of them even if he turned them down on every occasion.

YOUR decisions do not matter in large parts.
Basically after the dev succumbed to the harem whiners he apparently did not bother to make non-harem dialogue for the game.

Reactions: AlexMpog and Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
this dev is so "flexible" and seemingly has quite low standards, so why not to start netorare runt?
i mean the game already has solid foundation - (fake) alpha male mc just waiting to be turned to beta cuck by his best buddy slime shapeshifting monster?;)
im even willing to open offtopic thread and to start campaign "let monster college becomes a true monster cuck game".:love:
who is with me?
:BootyTime:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
this dev is so "flexible" and seemingly has quite low standards, so why not to start netorare runt?
i mean the game already has solid foundation - (fake) alpha male mc just waiting to be turned to beta cuck by his best buddy slime shapeshifting monster?;)
im even willing to open offtopic thread and to start campaign "let monster college becomes a true monster cuck game".:love:
who is with me?
:BootyTime:
Well, I'm not into cuck shit and I stopped playin this, may as well turn the game into a full-on lez cuck-fest and the vampire chick can feminize the MC and all the girls can peg him to death. :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Abhai
Aug 7, 2020
Well, I'm not into cuck shit and I stopped playin this, may as well turn the game into a full-on lez cuck-fest and the vampire chick can feminize the MC and all the girls can peg him to death. :ROFLMAO:
You telegraphed it with the ambush scene, no torture needed.
What you obviously meant is that you won't CONFIRM it.
The main LI are Nina, Rachel and Sofia. Anne will get a spot as well IF she returns at all. The harem answer was nonchalant "maybe" and the solo answer was an ultimative no.

Lily lost the spot as potential main LI with the ... intermediate conclusion of her story. And her absence from the game later on. It feels like her story is pretty much over at that point.
Grace, Emily, Maxine, Dragomira, Sharpe, ... never had one to begin with i.e. they most definitely were planned as secondary LI aka. fuck meat.
I repeat : not all the main girls can end up in a harem. some will only accept a monogamous relationship. Don't be surprised if in an early part of the game you have a story with 3 girls and the others are added as you go, it would be difficult the other way around, think if you get to know them slowly and fuck them all the last chapter

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I repeat : not all the main girls can end up in a harem. some will only accept a monogamous relationship. Don't be surprised if in an early part of the game you have a story with 3 girls and the others are added as you go, it would be difficult the other way around, think if you get to know them slowly and fuck them all the last chapter
I don't WANT any of them. I only wanted Grace and couldn't have her. So, once again, I don't play this. I didn't fuck any of those other girls and to get bitch slapped with them sayin that I did, was wrong. This game went from havin a great promise to unplayable for me.

Aug 7, 2020
imho, this is the most important issue with your game so far.
everything else, including those he/she and similar language issues, is secondary and trivial compared to that plot-hole and enforced scene/s...ofc unless your intention isnt to make fake vn aka kn with enforced harem?
help me better understand the scene where he confronts Anne should change depending on who you had a history of those with. 4 if you find dissonance go ahead and tell me what sounds wrong ( it's a big weave of variables capable that I missed something)

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
help me better understand the scene where he confronts Anne should change depending on who you had a history of those with. 4 if you find dissonance go ahead and tell me what sounds wrong ( it's a big weave of variables capable that I missed something)
Like I said earlier, even on playthroughs where the MC hasn't had any sexual/romantic interactions with any other characters, the option to tell Anne he only wants her is greyed out. It's completely possible that option requires a very specific combination of choices, but even in that case, it shouldn't be that hard to be able make that an available choice.

As for the confrontation with the three LIs, it's plausible I guess that they could misconstrue the MCs kindness as affection — although at least in the case of Nina and Rachel he can explicitly tell them he isn't interested in a romantic relationship with them prior to that event — but the player doesn't even have the option to point out that he isn't in a relationship with them. The fact that they force the MC to choose between them, even in the case where he has very clearly been choosing none of them throughout the game makes it feel like some choices don't really mean anything.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
The issue is that the three girls come and ambush MC in the first place.
It makes for a good comedic moment, but if the player did not engage with some or any of those girls the scene just makes no sense.

For instance if MC did not help sofia unlock her power i.e. fuck her why pray tell does she come out of a room fully confident, arrogant and visually "full witch" at all?
Or if MC did not engage with Rachel i.e. did not help with her family OR help her study why did she take part in the ambush and demand that MC help her study now?
Nina can be told rather harshly No on several occasions, yet she shows up regardless. Almost as if she simply does not care about MCs wants and wishes.

The "sofia takes aimless revenge" scene after is more or less completely dependent on this ambush scene.
If as previously mentioned MC did not unlock her potential why is she seen with unlocked powers bullying the fairy.
And why is she referencing something MC did not do in the first place?

Long story short you have implemented choices in the game but in these two scenes you gave fuck all about what the player chose before.

ValeriaVictrix

Dec 28, 2021
The issue is that the three girls come and ambush MC in the first place.
It makes for a good comedic moment, but if the player did not engage with some or any of those girls the scene just makes no sense.

For instance if MC did not help sofia unlock her power i.e. fuck her why pray tell does she come out of a room fully confident, arrogant and visually "full witch" at all?
Or if MC did not engage with Rachel i.e. did not help with her family OR help her study why did she take part in the ambush and demand that MC help her study now?
Nina can be told rather harshly No on several occasions, yet she shows up regardless. Almost as if she simply does not care about MCs wants and wishes.

The "sofia takes aimless revenge" scene after is more or less completely dependent on this ambush scene.
If as previously mentioned MC did not unlock her potential why is she seen with unlocked powers bullying the fairy.
And why is she referencing something MC did not do in the first place?

Long story short you have implemented choices in the game but in these two scenes you gave fuck all about what the player chose before.
I fully agree with your comments. This part is very badly done.
I put Rachel at the centre of the story, I try to have a good relationship with the other girls, but I also try to avoid getting close to them. But it's no use, because that part ruins all my work so far.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Vassy, Brannon, Vidal...mostly have explained it all.

that scene is "gamebreaking" for those not pursuing all (major) girls , aka not on harem path.
it can be changed quite easily through a bit of coding and different dialogues to fit the actual situation based on previous players choices/paths. a few new renders would fit nicely, i suppose, yet even without them just with above mentioned adjustments you can change and improve that scene and the whole game considerably.
my opinion ofc.

btw, love your game (or loved it till that point) as it is quite unique and refreshing in this AVNs world and it would be areal shame to ruin it by overly simplifying it (KN harem fuckfest).

Sep 3, 2020
Vassy, Brannon, Vidal...mostly have explained it all.

that scene is "gamebreaking" for those not pursuing all (major) girls , aka not on harem path.
it can be changed quite easily through a bit of coding and different dialogues to fit the actual situation based on previous players choices/paths. a few new renders would fit nicely, i suppose, yet even without them just with above mentioned adjustments you can change and improve that scene and the whole game considerably.
my opinion ofc.

btw, love your game (or loved it till that point) as it is quite unique and refreshing in this AVNs world and it would be areal shame to ruin it by overly simplifying it (KN harem fuckfest).
MonsterEyeGames

recently replied to me on Discord and ask me hopefully I explained it properly even with my reading disability

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes