Sep 3, 2020
#1 That has been asked and answered roughly half a dozen times already.
#2 The leaked changelog for the next version claims it is fixed.
you know I used to save up my updates and download this game in excitement now I just downloaded to see if the developer address the issues

or how the game will address the issue of that controversial update moving forward

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If you had sex with Dermilla and go the femdom route with Dragomira, Dragomira says that Dermilla told her about her sexual encounter with the MC. I wonder if there will be scenes with the two of them together in the future. :sneaky:
I don't think it will happen in my game, I have prevented the MC from having sex with them.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
you know I used to save up my updates and download this game in excitement now I just downloaded to see if the developer address the issues

or how the game will address the issue of that controversial update moving forward
The dev replaced "he" with "her".
Even when the correct translation in that case would have been "you" or "your".

So yes, technically he fixed the issue.
By introducing a new issue ...

Plus now Sophia is a "he" as well.
In that case it could have been a typo, though.
There are numerous typos in this release to the point where I doubt the proofreading process was finished or done at all.

The grammar in the new update is not abysmal i.e. a person knowing english can understand it, but it is not "good english" either.

It seems that the extended vacation his translator/proofreader apparently took continues ...

Last edited:

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
Here is my Walkthrough Mod + Gallery Unlocker for the v0.7.8

It took me a lot of time as i had to do both Italian and English version as the game was originally made in Italian

Hope you guys will enjoy the mod!

Edit: Added a option to change mc name as mine was "None" after the v0.6.4

Link: Walkthrough Mod + Gallery Unlocker
Updated to v0.7.8 and the game has no choices that add relationships points or interresting scenes, so didn't really had to mod this version, except for the new content

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Bs! Even if this game is considered characters drived, the characters events are entirely separated and doesn't have any correlations with the main ending and only with characters ending (since you are pursuing them). Telling us that there is a possible ending with Rachel doesn't mean that we would automatically knows that we will meet her family, probably convince about vampire-werewolf love to her parents or some other bs. We are not asking to explain us how the game end but with who we can end it with it. Considering this is non-harem game, it shouldn't even matter to let us know as we have to focus on our choices as to who we want to end up with. I don't want to keep playing the game, only to find out that said character wasn't a main girl and I completely end up alone in the end. (Which happens often in non-harem game when my mc doesn't choose a main girl)
I have to agree. It often happens that the story and characters mislead us into thinking that a side-chick is one of the main ones. Also sometimes happens that the main chick is not worth the effort (at least in my opinion, based on Leap of Faith for example. If I knew that after all my effort to help her, that bitch was still gonna jump off the bridge, I would have fucking left her to die in the beginning), and the side-chicks bring more to the story (not sure if I remember correctly, but I think it was in Reclusive Bay, where interactions and "relationships" with side-chicks changed the endings).

Btw, I'm not sure if Rachel is a good example in your point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Excuse me, is there any new content?
Yes.
Sophia is going bonkers due to her power being unlocked (bullied and socially ignored girl seeking revenge) and exposes a fairy student, a talk with emily the ghost, a talk with alex and a talk with the king of the sea i.e. grace' future "husband".
No sex and apart from the exposed fairy (sophia pulls down her top) no nudity either.

p1n3@5573

Feb 6, 2023
Will there be a bugfix update that fixes she/her used instead of you/your? I am assuming english is the translation and dev is writing in some other language, but in any case, really weird bug, especially considering that it never happened before

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
behold it:
v0.7.8 Changelog:
- 8500 words
- 230+ images
- Chapter 7 Scene 4A improved english
Click the arrow on the first quote to find out the exact same changelog was posted here 5 days ago.

Good job reading...

Will there be a bugfix update that fixes she/her used instead of you/your? I am assuming english is the translation and dev is writing in some other language, but in any case, really weird bug, especially considering that it never happened before
Apparently you have not downloaded and played the last version and are asking whether or not in that update it was fixed.

As said above the answer is a resounding kind of as the "he/she issue" was fixed with a "her/your issue".

And yes, the dev is italian and that has been said in this thread numerous times.
That the last two updates were kind of meh on the english translation had lead to the believe that the proofreader and/or translator for the game took an extended vacation ...

Last edited:

p1n3@5573

Feb 6, 2023
Apparently you have not downloaded and played the last version and are asking whether or not in that update it was fixed.

As said above the answer is a resounding kind of as the "he/she issue" was fixed with a "her/your issue".

And yes, the dev is italian and that has been said in this thread numerous times.
That the last two updates were kind of meh on the english translation had lead to the believe that the proofreader and/or translator for the game took an extended vacation ...
Not what i am asking.
I did download latest version, and as you said, it is "fixed" but not correctly, so i am asking will it be fixed correctly in a patch release or will we have to wait for the next regular update

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Not what i am asking.
I did download latest version, and as you said, it is "fixed" but not correctly, so i am asking will it be fixed correctly in a patch release or will we have to wait for the next regular update
He "fixed" the previous problem of which he was made aware of the day it has been released the next usual update a few days back.
There was no bugfix in between.

So it is ... not likely that he would issue a bugfix to fix a "fixed" translation now.

Maybe if you are lucky you have a fixed dialogue in the next regular version.
I wonder what error he fixes the error with then ...

Reactions: p1n3@5573

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Another reason I think he will learn quickly is because of the developer's release schedule. Monster Eye has said on Discord that the game story will be nine chapters long. The eighth chapter will be the climax ending. The ninth chapter will be the epilogue. We are in chapter seven right now. So if the developer wants to finish the game by March or April, like he says he does, he better have the MC learn quickly.
I don't care what the dev says, it ain't over until MC fucks the zombie girl.

Sep 3, 2020
He "fixed" the previous problem of which he was made aware of the day it has been released the next usual update a few days back.
There was no bugfix in between.

So it is ... not likely that he would issue a bugfix to fix a "fixed" translation now.

Maybe if you are lucky you have a fixed dialogue in the next regular version.
I wonder what error he fixes the error with then ...
bro I don't know what to do this is on my Rachel-only route

I couldn't take it anymore so I messaged the developer and

I tried to be as polite as possible and explain myself
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I don't care what the dev says, it ain't over until MC fucks the zombie girl.
If the current schedule rings true in chapter 8 it will get even more hectic than it already is.
Simply because the harem, if MC chose that "option", needs to be established with the apparent Main LIs Rachel, Sofia, Nina and maybe Anne.
Including one or more celebratory fucks ...
The fight (there really is no way around that) with Fishy McFishhead aka. the king of the sea for Grace and/or story clues.
Helping and subsequently fucking Maxine is in that chapter. Helping involves dealing with a literal devil ...
There is the issue with Lily, the murder (or is he still alive somehow?) of Edward that needs resolving.

And these are only the things that absolutely need to happen before the epilogue.

There are things that are "nice to have".

Like sort of helping Suzi (Faun Wondertit character) for example.
Or "getting it on" with Olga, Essentia or Prof. Sharpe.
The complete werewolf transformation and the Great Wolf also is in this category (which says a lot about a game centered on a werewolf)

Long story short if the dev did not extend the number of chapters, which are relatively comparable in size so far, it will feel more rushed than the "ambush scene" with some things from that list "forgotten" and maybe mentioned in the epilogue.

What abilities would the MC use to beat the big shark man in their upcoming fight?
Claw attack to the dick.
As proud as he is about his massive cock that apparently is so big that a number of his "wives" simply die in the middle of sex because he breaks them, it is a massive weak point as well.

As I said above the chapter is bound to get busy, so there likely won't be a big complete fight and the dev may have already intended it to end with a "cheap shot".

Reactions: Jack Townsend

triffids

Jul 4, 2021
Just gotta...
* Meet Larry's sister
* Summon a demon
* Defeat King Shark
* Find a rock
* ...and somehow manage to study with MC's GF without being interrupted constantly.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Just gotta...
* Meet Larry's sister
* Summon a demon
* Defeat King Shark
* Find a rock
* ...and somehow manage to study with MC's GF without being interrupted constantly.
  • Larry has a sister that is either not existent or not related to Larry. My money is on the former option ...
  • Many people mix up devils and demons. Demons generally are chaotic evil creatures (i.e. they do what they want and not what they are told, they are "born" with zero fucks to give ...) while devils are rightful evil creatures (i.e. they form pacts, contracts and generally have a rebar or three up the ass when it comes to rules)
    Keiris is a devil.
  • The Fishy McFishhead encounter most likely is one of those overhyped battles that is over in a matter of seconds. As I've said before he has an absolutely massive weak point, is arrogant + overconfident as hell and he gave himself a massive disadvantage (fight will be on land while his magic affects the water) while giving a werewolf a massive advantage on top.
  • For your collection, right?
  • Oh ... yeah ... you are right. MC is in college and should be studying ...

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
More and more, it seems to be up to the player to give the story consistency and context. Before the encounter with Suzi and the werewolf bullies and then the conversation with Nina that follows it, you have to pick the option to read the book on werewolves to give the scene better context and consistency. Also, before the encounter between Grace and king shark man, you have to to pick the option to read the book on merfolk to give the scene better context and consistency. I personally don't mind it, but I understand why players have become resentful of the game practically forcing them to make certain choices to make its clumsy storytelling work narratively.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes