Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I have a feeling that (depending on player choices) the MC will realize his potential very quickly. In his little tussle with Dermilla, she expressed shock that the MC was strong enough to overpower her physically. And that's him just starting out. Imagine what he'll be like when he has the wolf abilities, including the Great Wolf.

Reactions: astabro

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Old makes might in the vamp and werewolf arena - abulitied get awoken and tirelessly rehearsed - we are yet to see MC do any training in his werewolf form, American werewolf in Paris is the kinds of shenanigans he is exhibiting thus far - actual bad form Dragomira might just legit end him for the safety of her other students.
when he has the wolf abilities, including the Great Wolf
If he ever develops any of that - remember the many seasons and a full rework NAruto/Boruto needed for stuff like that to get through to the small screens.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Old makes might in the vamp and werewolf arena - abulitied get awoken and tirelessly rehearsed - we are yet to see MC do any training in his werewolf form, American werewolf in Paris is the kinds of shenanigans he is exhibiting thus far - actual bad form Dragomira might just legit end him for the safety of her other students.

If he ever develops any of that - remember the many seasons and a full rework NAruto/Boruto needed for stuff like that to get through to the small screens.
Canto Forte, have you met your brother? He's a more pushier version of you. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020

Another reason I think he will learn quickly is because of the developer's release schedule. Monster Eye has said on Discord that the game story will be nine chapters long. The eighth chapter will be the climax ending. The ninth chapter will be the epilogue. We are in chapter seven right now. So if the developer wants to finish the game by March or April, like he says he does, he better have the MC learn quickly.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Another reason I think he will learn quickly is because of the developer's release schedule. Monster Eye has said on Discord that the game story will be nine chapters long. The eighth chapter will be the climax ending. The ninth chapter will be the epilogue. We are in chapter seven right now. So if the developer wants to finish the game by March or April, like he says he does, he better have the MC learn quickly.
That would feel awfully rushed imho.... :unsure: I mean... we literally just got to choose who we want to be with. there is still no clue on who has the Artifact and so on.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Honestly it feels like we have gotten the introduction to the game out of the way and are about to start into the game in earnest, and you are telling us that the next chapter is the end?

That pretty much rules out that Grace, Maxine or Suzi will be elevated to Main LI. And according to the dev only those will get an ending ...

I don't know why I even had hopes for the game to begin with.

That would feel awfully rushed imho.... :unsure: I mean... we literally just got to choose who we want to be with. there is still no clue on who has the Artifact and so on.
Some players are interested in lily, grace, dragomira, maxine, olga, ...
We have not chosen yet.
We have chosen to tell 4 girls about a possible future, either separate or together.
One of them answered direct NO to a solo route and all of them "need to think" about a harem route.

Judging by the harem implementation and the discussion beforehand that it will not be a harem game I have a feeling that the setting is the one saving grace that keeps me engaged. The story and it's implementation not so much ...

It 100% is planned to become some kind of episodic game bullshit.
A few weeks after the last update here you'll suddenly see "Monster College 2" pop up in version 0.01.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Honestly it feels like we have gotten the introduction to the game out of the way and are about to start into the game in earnest, and you are telling us that the next chapter is the end?

That pretty much rules out that Grace, Maxine or Suzi will be elevated to Main LI. And according to the dev only those will get an ending ...

We have not chosen yet.
We have chosen to tell 4 girls about a possible future, either separate or together.
One of them answered direct NO to a solo route and all of them "need to think" about a harem route.

Judging by the harem implementation and the discussion beforehand that it will not be a harem game I have a feeling that the setting is the one saving grace that keeps me engaged. The story and it's implementation not so much ...

A few weeks after the last update here you'll suddenly see "Monster College 2" pop up in version 0.01.
1 ep left? Yeah. The dev lost his interest in this. As for an MC2, don't get your hopes up.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020

We have not chosen yet.

If there's enough demand for it, maybe the developer will do a sequel. As long as the story picks up where the first one left off, I'll be all for it. And even though he plans to finish this game in nine chapters, plans can always change. Release dates can also change.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
If there's enough demand for it, maybe the developer will do a sequel. As long as the story picks up where the first one left off, I'll be all for it. And even though he plans to finish this game in nine chapters, plans can always change. Release dates can also change.
One semester one game, I'm fine with that. Not at all different from doing season 1,2,3,etc
Yes.

IF that happens.
It is just as likely that he is releasing a "teaser" for "season 2" and vanishes. Either for a while or for good.

With how things progressed in this game so far and from what is known for the future I get the horrible feeling that he is setting up a milking station ...

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
what's wrong with the translation?? when MC speaks to Dragomira he uses the wrong pronomes..he says her-he...insted of you,,this never happened before...

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
what's wrong with the translation?? when MC speaks to Dragomira he uses the wrong pronomes..he says her-he...insted of you,,this never happened before...
#1 That has been asked and answered roughly half a dozen times already.
#2 The leaked changelog for the next version claims it is fixed.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes