Sr. Thomas

Jun 24, 2022
Si sigues a Dragomira y "dejas que se salga con la suya", en algún momento el MC puede decidir
#1 Déjalo dominar
#2 Usa la fuerza (si la aprendiste antes) para liberarte
#3 Libera a la bestia y a su vez domínala

(Al menos en ese momento) ella no es abiertamente sumisa, pero a juzgar por la relación ganada después de que le gustó eso.

A algunas personas aparentemente les gusta hacer precisamente eso, sí.
[/CITA]
I have the ability of "super strength" yet the protagonist cannot free himself.

Sr. Thomas

Jun 24, 2022
Yeah, you gotta turn into the beast to get her off of you. Then you can either leave or you can maledom Dragomira.
I am not a big fan of the "beast" transformation, I will keep the option of surrendering to Dragomira until in the future there is an option to dominate her without the need to become a "beast"

Reactions: Hunter89

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Well, now .. this is not how it works ... old makes might in all vampire/werewolf lore everywhere you might look.
I am not a big fan of the "beast" transformation, I will keep the option of surrendering to Dragomira until in the future there is an option to dominate her without the need to become a "beast"
A days/weeks old fresh werewolf dominating a thousands years old vampire who used to hunt and breed werewolves for centuries is a far off fantasy breaking all lore or fan fic or story parameters as a theory few are even remotely interested in, least of all when you propose MC do it while not being in werewolf form, which makes him a simple human and at that point rightfully on the menu for Dragomira. Should the game make it her wishfulfilling fantasy, it might work.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
You don't think that what made her feel attracted to you was your personality, do you?

There are so many people with normal, human appearance, you are just one in a world of billions.

The only thing about you that interests her is that you are a werewolf and especially the beast form, it is what she wants and what she likes, without the transformation you are just a source of drugs for her, a total slave.

And she is one of the most powerful vampires who hunted werewolves to the point of destroying entire clans, if you think you can "defeat" her without doing your best, good luck.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I have the ability of "super strength" yet the protagonist cannot free himself.
Sorry, should have been clearer.
You can TRY freeing yourself with strength.

It stands to reason that even with the beast form he is nowhere near strong enough to defeat and dominate dragomira.
As was said previously in this thread she is quite a few centuries old, one of the strongest vampires "alive" and personally was a werewolf hunter.
I basically have interpreted it as a "Finally!!!" manipulation from dragomira i.e. she wanted that and stopped resisting because of it and not because she couldn't.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You don't think that what made her feel attracted to you was your personality, do you?

There are so many people with normal, human appearance, you are just one in a world of billions.

The only thing about you that interests her is that you are a werewolf and especially the beast form, it is what she wants and what she likes, without the transformation you are just a source of drugs for her, a total slave.

And she is one of the most powerful vampires who hunted werewolves to the point of destroying entire clans, if you think you can "defeat" her without doing your best, good luck.
Maybe the dev will add that option later.
Even if it completely destroys her character or whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: AlexMpog

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Maybe the dev will add that option later.
Even if it completely destroys her character or whatever.
Just you wait, maybe he will even make her accept to be part of harem;)
Dragomira - part of harem, lol, it even sounds freaking hilarious) But I wouldn't be surprised)

P.S. Maybe he already did, sorry, haven't played it lately

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I was thinking about something. between Dragomira and The Count, who is stronger?
Likely Dragomira.
Don't sleep on the power of allies.

One is a hideous, impotent creature.
The other is a gorgeous sex bomb.

I'll let you figure out who is who by yourself ...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Likely Dragomira.
Don't sleep on the power of allies.

One is a hideous, impotent creature.
The other is a gorgeous sex bomb.

I'll let you figure out who is who by yourself ...
beauty does equate to strength tho. the count seems to be older and with age comes wisdom and strength. for all we know, he could have killed thousands of werewolves

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
beauty does equate to strength tho. the count seems to be older and with age comes wisdom and strength. for all we know, he could have killed thousands of werewolves
Yes.
But that also applies to dragomira.
She is several centuries old, despite we don't know how many exactly I'd say she likely was around when "courtly love" was still the hot shit.

Meaning we know the count is old, but whether he is older than dragomira is not sure.
He looks as if he is, that's for sure. From his looks alone I'd say he is part of the nosferatu clan.
But dragomira does not look older than 30 ...

And btw. since the count basically is impotent he very likely is not the father of Rachel other than in name. Her mother apparently fucks everyone and everything that isn't hiding on a tree on the count of three.

Plus dragomira was a dedicated werewolf hunter for centuries and singlehandedly wiped out entire clans.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Yes.
But that also applies to dragomira.
She is several centuries old, despite we don't know how many exactly I'd say she likely was around when "courtly love" was still the hot shit.

Meaning we know the count is old, but whether he is older than dragomira is not sure.
He looks as if he is, that's for sure. From his looks alone I'd say he is part of the nosferatu clan.
But dragomira does not look older than 30 ...

And btw. since the count basically is impotent he very likely is not the father of Rachel other than in name. Her mother apparently fucks everyone and everything that isn't hiding on a tree on the count of three.

Plus dragomira was a dedicated werewolf hunter for centuries and singlehandedly wiped out entire clans.
we also see just how much the count hates werewolves

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
we also see just how much the count hates werewolves
Dragomira does (or did?) as well.
She basically only does not kill them because she is a teacher at Silverleaf.

So everything the count has as an advantage dragomira has as well plus she has the benefit of a gorgeous sex bomb body and thus willing and eager allies on top of that.

The count has not a single absolutely sure ally we know of.
Not even his wife and daughter firmly are in his corner. The former is neither "in it for the love" nor the sexual gratification while the latter more or less openly hates him.

HRF94

Oct 13, 2023
I find the textfont unbearable, so I write a little script to replace the font with DejaVuSans (default renpy font)
drop this file in your game folder

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
If you had sex with Dermilla and go the femdom route with Dragomira, Dragomira says that Dermilla told her about her sexual encounter with the MC. I wonder if there will be scenes with the two of them together in the future. :sneaky:

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Sorry, should have been clearer.
You can TRY freeing yourself with strength.

It stands to reason that even with the beast form he is nowhere near strong enough to defeat and dominate dragomira.
As was said previously in this thread she is quite a few centuries old, one of the strongest vampires "alive" and personally was a werewolf hunter.
I think the MC would have a good chance of beating Dragomira in a fight. Dermilla, who is almost just as strong and experienced as Dragomira, was brought down by the MC's strength and determination.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pman_Weh
4.50 star(s) 75 Votes