Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
As a game mechanic, harem helps not having to replay the same story multiple times, or seeing updates with only 1-2 out of 10 scenes in an update.
So, that would be like taking a shit, carrying the garbage out, reading a book and texting, while cooking dinner and walking the dog at the same time. Got it.

Look, I enjoy harem games almost as much as other people, but some games it's not needed and trying to balance a harem in a game where it makes no sense, just turns that game into a pile of :poop:.

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
shame on you!
thats the most loud/vocal minority trying to enforce their kink in as many games as possible:KEK:
#haremusersmatter
#rlpussiesvirtualalphas
#iMaDuMbImAlIkEiT
Are you sure about that? This game was already harem game with MC fucking as many girls as possible without consequences. What point will non-harem path even do lol? Lack of contents on every branch for every girls. This update was the shortest one till now.
Ps- Not everybody have time to replay the same game over and over again lol

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
So, that would be like taking a shit, carrying the garbage out, reading a book and texting, while cooking dinner and walking the dog at the same time. Got it.

Look, I enjoy harem games almost as much as other people, but some games it's not needed and trying to balance a harem in a game where it makes no sense, just turns that game into a pile of :poop:.
Did you even played this game rather than skipping over most texts? There wasn't even any balance to begin with. So far, the plot was all about girls liking MC and MC choosing to fuck them or not. If that not harem, I don't know what is. If you read fantasy books, then you would know polygamy is more common there lol. Mc literally committed to Rachel in this update and then banged others. Yes, a perfect monogamous relationship. So, if you think adding harem makes this pile of shits then I think it already a pile of shits

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Um - the Game has the Harem tag in the Planned Tags under the Genre spoiler. So no need to beat this dead horse. It is just not in the Top tags that get added by the Ops here (not the Dev). :>)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Did you even played this game rather than skipping over most texts? There wasn't even any balance to begin with. So far, the plot was all about girls liking MC and MC choosing to fuck them or not. If that not harem, I don't know what is. If you read fantasy books, then you would know polygamy is more common there lol. Mc literally committed to Rachel in this update and then banged others. Yes, a perfect monogamous relationship. So, if you think adding harem makes this pile of shits then I think it already a pile of shits
I played the game and all the girls I've interacted with are pretty much jealous and doubtful they will want to share. Apparently you're the one who hasn't read or maybe you just didn't understand what you read.

AndreyWo1f

Jul 18, 2019
I think so, even on non-nina sex path, she watches you having sex with the witch at the end. Which can means she got the cuckqueen kinks (loves to watch Mc dominate and fuck other womens Infront of her).
I watched there, if you can see Lily nails, so in the future update there will most likely be a scandal and Lily

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I played the game and all the girls I've interacted with are pretty much jealous and doubtful they will want to share. Apparently you're the one who hasn't read or maybe you just didn't understand what you read.
are you actually trying to make discussion with 10-12yo kids (or those at that level) :LUL:
better drop it and just give them a few facepalms here and there - they seem to be quite sensitive to that "argument":KEK:

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
I mean being jealous is normal human nature? I mean it be funny if they weren't for the matter. So you are saying just cause they are jealous means that they don't want to steal or fuck Mc for themselves? The only dangerous girl so far is that gorgon (she looks like a psychopath). Also even in that Sophia path. she didn't seemed mad that MC is committed to Rachel. so far it all falls to speculation but here the thing without the harem (remove the lewd scenes) there isn't much contents to go around lol. Also, it funny that there is no avoiding Nina crying despite those three choices. So, yeah you hardly read anything or even played the game. Try to do a non-harem path (stay loyal to your ex gf) and see how much contents there is lol. The mechanics of this game literally screams harem.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I mean being jealous is normal human nature? I mean it be funny if they weren't for the matter. So you are saying just cause they are jealous means that they don't want to steal or fuck Mc for themselves? The only dangerous girl so far is that gorgon (she looks like a psychopath). Also even in that Sophia path. she didn't seemed mad that MC is committed to Rachel. so far it all falls to speculation but here the thing without the harem (remove the lewd scenes) there isn't much contents to go around lol. Also, it funny that there is no avoiding Nina crying despite those three choices. So, yeah you hardly read anything or even played the game. Try to do a non-harem path (stay loyal to your ex gf) and see how much contents there is lol. The mechanics of this game literally screams harem.
There are no humans.........

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
There are no humans.........
They act pretty human to me. (With human norm?) Tho, it pointless to debate/argue about it any longer. This game is pretty linear in the first place with choices to give some illusion of control. (Half of them hardly matters) There is already harem in planned genre (so there that) and I just find it funny that people really think that this game is not harem since if you stick to one girl there really isn't much contents (It definitely not true harem tho)

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020

The question is not whether I can take a shit and take out the garbage at the same time. The question is, why is it that if you choose to take a shit, you're not allowed to take out the garbage as well, unless you invent a time machine?

It's a mechanical issue here. How many people actually bother to do multiple path saves vs how many just pick one and go with it? I believe games on Steam and other places with achievements have that answer. The latter is getting a game that doesn't have access to most of the content unless a mod is used, which defeats the purpose of choosing.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The question is not whether I can take a shit and take out the garbage at the same time. The question is, why is it that if you choose to take a shit, you're not allowed to take out the garbage as well, unless you invent a time machine?

It's a mechanical issue here. How many people actually bother to do multiple path saves vs how many just pick one and go with it? I believe games on Steam and other places with achievements have that answer. The latter is getting a game that doesn't have access to most of the content unless a mod is used, which defeats the purpose of choosing.
Well, if you do want to take a shit while taking out the garbage, is in my opinion, a personal choice. Same as it is in banging all the women to get all the content.

In this and other games, there's only a couple girls that I like, so, it's easy for me to do a couple different saves. I do understand why people want all the games to be a harem, that way they don't have to choose. Choosing can be difficult when there's so many beautiful women.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes