drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
It was all explained in the story.

Lily is the only other Gorgon on campus, there were not others around.

Lily gets jealous when male attention isn't on her and Edward was apparently with Sofia.
still doesn't rule out magic of some kind. also wasn't it explained that sometimes a Gorgon can lose control of their power and turn themself to stone? it really seems like Sofia is just trying to force all the blame on Lily for something she might not even be a part of. or maybe Edward wasn't as good as Sofia thought and he tried to force himself on Lily since both are Gorgons and thought they belonged together. we've seen that MC and Nina seem to share some type of attraction, albeit a minor one if some choices are made. the fact is only developer knows how this will all work out. I just wanna see MC kick the crap out of Alex for being a giant tool since day 1

• Haha
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

DES818

Mar 7, 2020
oh man i hope im wrong and this doesn't end up like a daniel k games were your forced punished for getting laid. hope next chapter you can fix the nina relation or someone mods an all girls path

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
oh man i hope im wrong and this doesn't end up like a daniel k games were your forced punished for getting laid. hope next chapter you can fix the nina relation or someone mods an all girls path
I'm sure at some point, there will be a mod for it

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
I hope this one is actual real harem, instead of those fake harem that hides behind the cheating tags. Harem means being in relationship with multiple womens (but without the Yuri since that poly relationship). I really don't like replaying and seeing the same scenes again and again. I already have to replay cause of that wolf power options but I hope we can get all the powers as the game progress. I don't mind if there are monogamous scenes and relationships in the game. (Good for those who likes it but atleast let harem players fucks and dates every girls without the usual restrictions). This is already in a fantasy world, so it shouldn't be strange for being that lives longer than humans and are much more stronger to have concubines and multiple partners.

Last edited:

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
If the harem option is limited to only two women at a time, then I hope I can get Nina and Dragomira. If I can just have those two in a harem, I'll be very happy.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
To quote Nina after her love scene with the MC, "You are a true alpha wolf. You were born to dominate, command, possess." That sounds like she might be giving him her blessing to build a harem. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it. What do you guys think?

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I'm tired of all that harem talk
all I read is about harem, harem
I mean that a valid discussion. Harem is one of the most popular kink and affect the whole plot and the storyline even tho the plot on this game is weak but the sexual scenes and character models exceeds. I don't think anybody plays it just to engage with one li since there aren't much contents and Mc definitely is not ideal relationship kinda guy lol.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
To quote Nina after her love scene with the MC, "You are a true alpha wolf. You were born to dominate, command, possess." That sounds like she might be giving him her blessing to build a harem. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it. What do you guys think?
I think so, even on non-nina sex path, she watches you having sex with the witch at the end. Which can means she got the cuckqueen kinks (loves to watch Mc dominate and fuck other womens Infront of her).

Infrenom

Feb 2, 2020
Great game so far with interesting chars and story, good renders and lots of choices, some that affect story/LI.
I thought it would be full harem, as in MC takes them all, so that call in Nina's room took me by surprise.
Rachel scene feels weird too, she doesn't want it because we're friends but changes her mind few seconds later.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
if that were true then why did Nina react the way she did when he got the call from Sofia?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Also there are very few girls in this college that are nice enough to put into anyone's harem - Nina yes, Rachel Yes, Sofia Maybe
Drgomira yes,

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
if that were true then why did Nina react the way she did when he got the call from Sofia?
Maybe she wanted to be his first (as in his first in his new life as a werewolf) and got mad and sad when she found out she wasn't. Maybe had she been his first, she might have been more receptive to the sharing of a harem path. That's my theory anyway.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes