Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
To me this game needs to be a harem game because otherwise it strangle the story to variable degree, see you are forced to have a fair degree of interaction with the various girls and frankly sex is just about the only way to make much of it work out.

In a game that is more along the lines of sandbox game its more doable having a monogamic relationship because you can skip the content involving most characters outside of your LI, so you can focus on one character to the exclusion of others very easily.

For a VN like this its difficult to do the same, because your interaction with pretty much all the girls is forced by the story anyway and if you try to only go for a single girl if anything you'll have to drive yourself crazy to make it work.

Also you'll likely need a massive walkthrough to keep track of every decisions and outcome so you can keep on the path where you'll be set up with that specific girl, which makes you stress over choices and what you did which make playing those sort of games a chore.

Reactions: aragh and MikeOG

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Keep getting this error every time I load my save from ver 0.3.0 Damn, I gotta start all over from beginning?
1693985379261.png

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
Unofficial Monster College v0.5.8 — Compressed Mac Build

Developer: Monster Eye Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.8
Language
: English

this is a Mac Os build from broken_division's Compression posted on this thread.
it has been tested for Mac and works fine.
it's 517.3 MB on disk, and I uploaded it to Pixeldrain.

DOWNLOAD

Mac Compressed
:

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
Oh man, unless there is a way for both girls ( Nina & Sofia ) in 5.8 that I don't know off . This gotta change.
I mean if I have to pick 1 of the 2 girl for now then I understand, but it have to be specific in a certain way. Since people already planned all the girls and Sofia just decided to call in for the moment => then Neglecting Nina is inevitable .....
Now, not only we have to make a choice, but we also have to rewind back a quite chapter.
PS: There is a F*CKING dirty spot on the journal and I thought it was my screen, wiped it a couple times....

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Monster College [v0.5.8] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 497Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
anyone know what the two scene im missing are.. they are the bottom ones either side of the Rachel vamp manor scene and before the final current scene

Jakobm

Sep 7, 2019
anyone know what the two scene im missing are.. they are the bottom ones either side of the Rachel vamp manor scene and before the final current scene
the one on the second page, bottom right is a scene with Nina, only available if you choose not to help sophia with the ritual as far as i can tell.

im missing the other one too though :(

Jakobm

Sep 7, 2019
just found the other! you have to admit to being a werewolf to alex's mum, i did it by answering all the questions at dinner poorly and the option was given to me, hope this helps!

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes