El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I hope it turns into a harem but having to do individual playthroughs to focus on each LI is going to be tedious af and it'll leave major plot holes in each of those playthroughs...I enjoy the game a lot I'm not going to lie. Just a lot of work to see all the available content and fully follow the story
I hope it doesn't. As the story is, it wouldn't make any sense. The girls, especially the Gorgon, Werewolf and the Mer, seem like the jealous types. So, they wouldn't be down to share. Which suits me just fine.
i hope it does but judging from the update its not going to
True. I am very picky when it comes to Harem games, but here with monster girls, I actively want a harem :D
It's in the planned tags, so there will certainly be a harem path, but not yet. At the moment I don't think the she-wolf will forgive the MC for making her cry like that, or when you have to decide between praising the zombie girl or the she-wolf after their fight. (on the harem path, you could congratulate them both).
The haren path should treat that differently. But knowing that the vast majority of devs now haven't made a worthwhile harem game, I don't have my expectations too high.
In fact I think I'd better wait to see if the dev actually does that path, there are a lot of girls I like, so the game only interests me if I can keep them all.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
It's in the planned tags, so there will certainly be a harem path, but not yet.
Well, it depends on how you define "harem." That may mean only 2 LIs (or 3 depending on what you consider the min; F95, for now, considers it 3) or it may mean all of them. No way to know what dev means unless he says it. It could also mean a bad end or side fucks/LIs too depending on how "technical" you want to get.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It's in the planned tags, so there will certainly be a harem path, but not yet. At the moment I don't think the she-wolf will forgive the MC for making her cry like that, or when you have to decide between praising the zombie girl or the she-wolf after their fight. (on the harem path, you could congratulate them both).
The haren path should treat that differently. But knowing that the vast majority of devs now haven't made a worthwhile harem game, I don't have my expectations too high.
In fact I think I'd better wait to see if the dev actually does that path, there are a lot of girls I like, so the game only interests me if I can keep them all.
I get that. I only like a couple, so I have a couple solo saves. I don't mind harem games, but as you said most devs don't know how to implement it properly, which is a huge turn off for me. That's why I prefer the solo romances.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Well, it depends on how you define "harem." That may mean only 2 LIs (or 3 depending on what you consider the min; F95, for now, considers it 3) or it may mean all of them. No way to know what dev means unless he says it. It could also mean a bad end or side fucks/LIs too depending on how "technical" you want to get.
The definitions of anything in f95 are ambiguous, which is why there are so many arguments over the stupidest things.
So we can't take them as a reference, I'm talking about having each and every girl you want. If it's all of them, it's your decision and good for you.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hmmm I'm glad I play with URM. I had to edit the console command to make Nina mines since its not a Harem game. Look like I might have to go back and change other code.
Why bother? Like that's just going to mess up the game. Even assuming we're all right and this isn't actually a harem game, you'd be better off restarting the game and skipping through it to get the results you actually want.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I get that. I only like a couple, so I have a couple solo saves. I don't mind harem games, but as you said most devs don't know how to implement it properly, which is a huge turn off for me. That's why I prefer the solo romances.
Yeah that's what worries me too, but I'd still prefer there to be a way where you can have the girls you want, and above all avoid hurting them, following different paths in different plays.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah that's what worries me too, but I'd still prefer there to be a way where you can have the girls you want, and above all avoid hurting them, following different paths in different plays.
So, picking hurts them but you think forcing them into a relationship where they will only ever get to see the person they love for a few hours a week due to how many other people he's fucking wont?

I have but one response to that .......... bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
So, picking hurts them but you think forcing them into a relationship where they will only ever get to see the person they love for a few hours a week due to how many other people he's fucking wont?

I have but one response to that .......... bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I'm not even going to get into an argument with you so forget it.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If a "harem path" is going to be added on top of the monogamy path, then I can't see it ever actually happening. Having a good "harem path" from the start, even in a forced total harem situation would be like a second entire game.

It'd be much easier to merge harem with whatever is going on now. Have some girls get upset but then come around to the idea of sharing. It's not ideal, but it's better than the alternative. Tales From The Unending Void is doing something similar to this, though we haven't seen even half the fallout we're going to yet

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Why bother? Like that's just going to mess up the game. Even assuming we're all right and this isn't actually a harem game, you'd be better off restarting the game and skipping through it to get the results you actually want.
Well I got the result I wanted just didn't feel like restarting it. I put it the code so Sophia didn't call so I'm good now.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So just finished the update.
I've enjoyed it (though I wish we could have gotten some Dragomira events, heh).

Couldn't get the second to last scene in the replay gallery; I'm guessing that is the event which only happens when the player's MC is on solo LI route with Nina (or player decided to not help Sofia, so it doesn't conflict with MC visiting Nina's room with the whole phone call).

Would be interested in seeing how that event plays out, but unless someone makes a gallery mod which lets players see all replay events, it is what it is and that scene will remain locked.
I like the game very much, but don't really wish to start all over again just for that one scene lol.

As for whether the game is harem or not, not really sure I'm ready to put a stamp on it as to whether it is "definitely not a harem" or "it is a harem."
MonsterEyeGames hasn't said definitively whether it is or not (from what I can tell), and even though things ended up sort of badly with Nina (for those who fucked around like I did :BootyTime: ), the fact that she still spies on MC (who fucks Sofia in the forest) does in a way gives me the feeling she might be open to sharing MC with other girls.

But I guess we will see.
In the end, it could very well all come crashing down which ends up with loop of the following :HideThePain::KEK::LUL::

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nina's route I can see it come down to the following;

1) she decides gradually she is willing to share MC with others (that Chapter 5 ending might be a glimpse of that)

or

2) she gives our MC an ultimatum that MC chooses her over all other girls or they break up

And the thing is, even if option 2 applies to her it doesn't contradict the whole harem tag, cause it also include "partial-harem" as well.
Seen at least 1 or 2 games which have numerous LIs, but harem set for only a certain subset, and 2 or 3 of these LIs to be totally exclusive solo-romances.

Regardless, it's gonna be interesting which side of the scale Nina would fit into.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
If a "harem path" is going to be added on top of the monogamy path, then I can't see it ever actually happening. Having a good "harem path" from the start, even in a forced total harem situation would be like a second entire game.

It'd be much easier to merge harem with whatever is going on now. Have some girls get upset but then come around to the idea of sharing. It's not ideal, but it's better than the alternative. Tales From The Unending Void is doing something similar to this, though we haven't seen even half the fallout we're going to yet
I see your point, and I think it's valid, what I said is just my preference, that's also why I said I was going to wait to see if the dev would go that route well, or if he would even go that route at all.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As long as any harem is completely optional it's fine.

Got a stage a couple of years back there were just so many harem games I got bored of them then they just started to look ridiculous. I think certain settings work okay for them like fantasy or the like. Biker settings work too, they usually have an "ol lady" and then the side peices anyway so sure.

However a college kid with a large group of hotties will never not look silly. "Of course i'm okay seeing you once a week while you go off a fuck other women, it's fineeeeee".

I'm not even going to get into an argument with you so forget it.
It's cute you think it would be an argument.

Bless your heart.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

With Tales, it already sort of had the whole Celine and Lily's fight that the MC of that game had to manage and convince both of them of the polygamy structure (currently ongoing; convincing Eva, heh).
We haven't had any of that yet in this game, but if that scenario happens with this game;

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
With Tales, it already sort of had the whole Celine and Lily's fight that the MC of that game had to manage and convince both of them of the polygamy structure (currently ongoing; convincing Eva, heh).
We haven't had any of that yet in this game, but if that scenario happens with this game;

I mean, yea, I could see certain girls getting a bit hostile about things, but there's no reason it can't go well in the end like in TFTUV

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
However a college kid with a large group of hotties will never not look silly. "Of course i'm okay seeing you once a week while you go off a fuck other women, it's fineeeeee".
Yeah, though the whole premise and the setting of this game is pretty silly tbf.
And when I'm referring to silly with this game, I don't really think of it as a bad thing, it actually feels like part of its charm, which elevates it.
The whole silliness sets it very much apart from... say, other college games which are more grounded (like, BADiK for instance, only college game example I could think of right now even though it may be a bad example lol) where harem really won't fit those grounded games.

Though in the end, I have faith that the dev will work something out.
Whether it ends up being a full-harem, partial-harem, or solo routes (with an ultimatum), I'm curious as to what his current thoughts on it are but I'm gonna assume he has a plan for MC's relationships structure in the future.
Well, at least I hope he does lol.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, though the whole premise and the setting of this game is pretty silly tbf.
And when I'm referring to silly with this game, I don't really think of it as a bad thing, it actually feels like part of its charm, which elevates it.
The whole silliness sets it very much apart from... say, other college games which are more grounded (like, BADiK for instance, only college game example I could think of right now even though it may be a bad example lol) where harem really won't fit those grounded games.

Though in the end, I have faith that the dev will work something out.
Whether it ends up being a full-harem, partial-harem, or solo routes (with an ultimatum), I'm curious as to what his current thoughts on it are but I'm gonna assume he has a plan for MC's relationships structure in the future.
Well, at least I hope he does lol.
To be perfectly fair I think this is probably the ONLY college setting i've seen where a harem would work what with Wolves being pack animals.

Only reason I want it optional is i'm just not a fan of harems. I don't mind poly stuff, more action but i've just had enough of harem games. It's pretty much like incest for me at this point, it's been done to death and I need new things.

Plus I like meaningful choices.

Reactions: Pinsel and JJJ84

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I smell in the future the story will be any conflict of love interest between the girls and mc.

• Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.
4.50 star(s) 75 Votes