kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Not finished the new update, but I REALLY have to ask, is this an actual harem game? Like can we actually date all the girls and have them all happy in the end?

Ninahates me now. And I can't imagine many of the other girls reacting any better after that.
I can't see it being a harem game. There's too many instances where, when you're in a conversation with a girl, if you suggest you're single or don't like someone in that way, their affection bar increases which implies it's being lined up as a pick your path. Who knows, maybe the Great Wolf idea Lionel was talking about means you give off an air that makes all the women about you want a proper dicking.

Reactions: kwazi

vincent.dark

Dec 30, 2019
I noticed that i have the same animation lag that i had with Ripples, so i tried to apply here the fix that was suggested there and it worked. So, if anyone have some troubles with bad animations - try this

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I can't see it being a harem game. There's too many instances where, when you're in a conversation with a girl, if you suggest you're single or don't like someone in that way, their affection bar increases which implies it's being lined up as a pick your path. Who knows, maybe the Great Wolf idea Lionel was talking about means you give off an air that makes all the women about you want a proper dicking.
It wouldn't be the first harem game where the girls need time to come around to the idea of sharing, but yea, it's looking like this might not be an actual harem game at all

• Red Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: Pinsel and MikeOG

Monkeeman

Jul 20, 2020
I hope it turns into a harem but having to do individual playthroughs to focus on each LI is going to be tedious af and it'll leave major plot holes in each of those playthroughs...I enjoy the game a lot I'm not going to lie. Just a lot of work to see all the available content and fully follow the story

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I hope it turns into a harem but having to do individual playthroughs to focus on each LI is going to be tedious af and it'll leave major plot holes in each of those playthroughs...I enjoy the game a lot I'm not going to lie. Just a lot of work to see all the available content and fully follow the story
I hope it doesn't. As the story is, it wouldn't make any sense. The girls, especially the Gorgon, Werewolf and the Mer, seem like the jealous types. So, they wouldn't be down to share. Which suits me just fine.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
i hope it does but judging from the update its not going to
I'm all for the dev doing what they want. I just like the game as is. If the dev does decide to go the harem route, all I ask is that he makes it a choice. I haven't played the latest update yet. I'm just stating that from previous, it just feels like the girls aren't into sharing their man.

LaocheXe

Oct 25, 2017
So must start over should be added, none of my saves work, always showing the 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hmmm I'm glad I play with URM. I had to edit the console command to make Nina mines since its not a Harem game. Look like I might have to go back and change other code.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes