AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Oh man, unless there is a way for both girls ( Nina & Sofia ) in 5.8 that I don't know off . This gotta change.
I mean if I have to pick 1 of the 2 girl for now then I understand, but it have to be specific in a certain way. Since people already planned all the girls and Sofia just decided to call in for the moment => then Neglecting Nina is inevitable .....
Now, not only we have to make a choice, but we also have to rewind back a quite chapter.
PS: There is a F*CKING dirty spot on the journal and I thought it was my screen, wiped it a couple times....
I changed my playthough to get Nina, I like Sofia but that scene with Nina is too good to pass up. She literally calls him Alpha and says she belongs to him.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I changed my playthough to get Nina, I like Sofia but that scene with Nina is too good to pass up. She literally calls him Alpha and says she belongs to him.
I was tempted to do that too, however, since MC is able to keep his word to Sofia, help her unlock her powers, then explain that he just got with Rachel too and loves them both, it seems like a better route to get the harem as Nina was spying on the session with Sofia.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Might be good or even great game but having to choose between LI's always makes me loose interest. It always feels like I need to intentionally be an ass to at least some of the LI's.
yeah, i fully understand you.
the same goes for me if the mc isnt tentacle monster.
i always feel like those chicks are missing a lot, and it ruins whole gaming experience.

Reactions: Gokusj79

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Ok good to know this is for sure not a harem game it would seem. I personally don't think theres enough content to just stick to one girl though
Games planned tags says harem though. Is it or is it not?
You can have a harem if you won't commit but be more vague, although I doubt it will be a real harem where women won't care that you fuck everything that moves and has tits and vagina.

Reactions: kwazi

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
do you know what "harem" is?
or how it is interpreted on f95z as for now?
im guessing not, despite you are here for a long time...here is tag definition.
I do know but its also interpreted in 50 diff ways to people on this forum. When I see harem, I treat them like Pokémon. In most cases with VNs it's not limited to the bare minimum of 3. Maybe I should be more specific by asking what the extent of the harem here is.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Ok good to know this is for sure not a harem game it would seem. I personally don't think theres enough content to just stick to one girl though
There's nothing to suggest it's not and it's sufficiently early doors in the relationships with the characters that it's impossible to dismiss. As mentioned some relationships increase when you imply that you're not interested in anyone, which would suggest it's not but at the same time Harem is named as a tag so I don't think it can easily be dismissed

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Well it seems the mess that were the paths had consequences hehe damn...
Don't know how much a mod could help since it seems that so far you need to go regulating choices not to fuck it up.
Wasn't expecting to do Nina that bad with that call, poor stuff. Fuck the Witch girl and that Edward mofo

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
seriously, Edward seems like a jerk at this point otherwise why else would he have been turned to stone. you don't get turned to stone unless you did something to someone. also why does Sofia seem so insistent that Lily was the one? surely there are other Gorgons and ways to turn him into a lawn statue

• Haha
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
seriously, Edward seems like a jerk at this point otherwise why else would he have been turned to stone. you don't get turned to stone unless you did something to someone. also why does Sofia seem so insistent that Lily was the one? surely there are other Gorgons and ways to turn him into a lawn statue
It was all explained in the story.

Lily is the only other Gorgon on campus, there were not others around.

Lily gets jealous when male attention isn't on her and Edward was apparently with Sofia.

Reactions: kameohawk
4.50 star(s) 75 Votes